OFC Challenge

Dodger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OFC Challenge PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: You are now pre-registered for both OFC Events at Ultimate Bet on September 29th and 30th. Ultimate Bet will register all valid players after pre-registration closes on OFC. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY registered to play in the freeroll event. PLAYERS WHO WISH TO PLAY IN THE BUYIN EVENT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF $5.50 IN THEIR ACCOUNT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE BUYIN EVENT. Players who preregistered and whose Ultimate Bet real money account balance is equal to or greater than the event buy-in and entry fee amounts WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED FOR THE BUYIN EVENT. Ultimate bet will AUTOMATICALLY DEBIT your account the $5.50 and register you for this event prior to the start of the Buyin event.

***PLEASE NOTE THIS PROCESS IS DIFFERENT THEN PREVIOUS OFC EVENTS*** ***YOU MUST BE 19 TO WIN THE ULTIMATE WPT TRIP BONUS PRIZE. IF THE WINNER OF THE BUYIN EVENT IS NOT 19, THE BONUS PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED TO THE NEXT HIGHEST PLACING PLAYER THAT IS 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER***

Ultimate Bet will now need to verify the information you just pre-registered with. As long as they can match your submission with a valid account on Ultimate Bet, you will be eligible to play in this event. Thanks again, and good luck to you and your favorite forum!

Re: OFC Challenge I'm pre-reg'd for both.... Just to make sure everyone understands - it is one form for both events - IF you have $5.50 in your account 24 hours before, then they will take the buy in from your account and register you automatically - if you want to play in the freeroll, but not the buy in event, you need to make sure you dont have $5.50 in your account!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: OFC Challenge

mailbanner.jpg

Dear OFC Player, You are receiving this email because you have pre-registered for past Online Forum Challenge Events. We are proud to present our next events to you. If you have not pre-registered yet, do it now, as pre-registration ends on Wed. September 26, 2007 at 3pm EST. Your first step is to go to your favorite forum and click on their Ultimate Bet link to set up an account. Next, go to

www.OnlineForumChallenge.com to pre-register for Ulitmate WPT Trip...
OFCUB6502ns.jpg

Best regards,

Good luck to you and your forum!

come on all get signed up its free and could get us a forum freeroll what have you got to loose

Re: OFC Challenge If you are playing you need to check today that you are in : --------------------------- Dear OFC Player, This is a reminder that you have pre-registered for OFC #21 and #22 on Ultimate Bet. OFC #21 FreerollSaturday September 29, 2007 3pm EST Both Online Forum challenge events are under the special tournament section in the tourney lobby. All valid pre-registrants have been registered for the freeroll. Please double check to see that you are registered. If you do not see the screen name that you submitted you most likely gave us the incorrect screen name. If you do not see your screen name, please forward us your correct Ultimate Bet Screen Name along with a copy of your original confirmation email of your pre-registration. You will have until 6 pm EST on Friday September 28, 2007. After 6pm all corrections will be submitted to Ultimate Bet, However OFC cannot guarantee anything at this point. ------------------------------- I am DodgerUB on here.

Re: OFC Challenge I'm in as PL-avongirl, on the list right next to pl-gaf. :ok I've not deposited so it will be freeroll only for me. They seem to be deliberately not allowing you to use anything you win in the freeroll to play on Sunday since the deadline is as the Sat tourney starts. I can see runadrum on the list too.

Re: OFC Challenge Doesnt look like I'm in either despite entering then not apparing in the list, then sending an email which they replied to saying they would enter me. Even went to the bother of depositing at a site I havent played at for 4 years so I could play in both. Guess they dont have any obligations to anyone to do anything so who cares. And to think I could be in the pub Have fun all