• 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 19:30 SkyPoker PokerPlayer Subscribers Freeroll
    • 20:00 Paradise PL MTT League
    • 20:00 StanJames EPT RH Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 The Sun Bounty Game
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Wednesday 25th July** GaF, the SkyPoker freeroll starts at 8pm, 30 minutes after your published time. However, if you have been invited to play, make sure you can register well before then, just in case there is a glitch. :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 25th July** With his performances this month, I'm pleased to announce that Jones12345 has earnt himself a shiny new avatar :ok (though only by virtue of the cowardice of Spurman in not getting a 3rd game in ;) )

Re: **Poker Wednesday 25th July** Out 13th in SKy Poker Crapshoot - Red Fear took all my chips when I pushed 3rd hand in a row and found my AT up against his AQ. Make good use of them Red :ok First time i've actually been allowed to register for this for ages - so hopefully Sky/PP have at last sorted all the regging clitches

Re: **Poker Wednesday 25th July**

Out 13th in SKy Poker Crapshoot - Red Fear took all my chips when I pushed 3rd hand in a row and found my AT up against his AQ. Make good use of them Red :ok
Almost did Joe, down to final two at the second break. :hope Had him beat but he hit his lucky card to stay in. Struggling a bit now. :( Red.