** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualifying Wednesday 8/09

Guest heniek31

Guest wagabund69

Re: World Cup Qualifying Wednesday 8/09 here are my winner picks for WC quals this midweek; Georgia v Albania 1 Kazakhstan v Ukraine 2 Armenia v Finland 2 Holland v Czech Republic 1 Trinidad v Mexico 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifying Wednesday 8/09 I've only got 1 bet tonight, I've gone big on them, and it's Scotland to win at home. Yes that's right Scotland.loon.gif There has been a massive overreaction to the 3-0 loss at home to the Magyars, Scotland played well in the first half and we're unlucky 2nd half, they lost heart late on. It was a much better performance against Spain. With Fergusson, Flecther and McFadden in the Scotland midfield we'll be too strong. Scotland have not lost a competive match at home for over 5 years, and a lot better teams (Holland, Germany etc) the teh boy from Solvenia have failed to win in glasgow. At 6/4 a full strength Scotland team, with a good sized crowd (40,000+) behind them represent real value. Berti will be safe after tonights game, I expect 3-0 Scotland.

Guest sitoatic

Bosnia 1-1 Spain Bosnia 1-1 Spain UNDER 2.5... we have take profit of this match with under @2.00.:drums I hope you have take profit too with my comment of the match. Kind Regards guys.

World Cup Qualifying Wednesday 8/09 hope there were a few folks on the holland to win cracking odds considering the injuries the czechs had to their squad hooijdonk struck a brace i had a £20 double on the dutch and israel was sweating on the isreal game as they wen tbehind to cyprus but came back with 2 goals another good day for me..just brazil let me down

Guest kojic2003

... Well done sitoatic! :ok A great performances by Bosnia.They deserved to win 3:0 at least,but lack of the concentration up front and a few saves by magician Iker Casillas were a crucial things here.Raul shown how dangerous he can be, but Jose Antonio Reyes disappointed me a lot.The guy is too slow and very predictable and Bosnian defenders didn't have any problems to deal with him.All in all, Bosnia still have no a single defeat in Zenica and this stadium is definitely one of hottest at the moment. Next month: B&H v S&M!This is going be a real battle! ;)

Guest sitoatic

Casillas Yesssssss Kojic!! Casillas is magician for Spain... and for Real Madrid, Madrid win a lot of games by him!!! By that I am not confident a lot in Real in most of games. Well done you too, Kojic!! Congratulations and kind regards man!:clap

Guest dr klemenski

venting steam engers comes home on the single , fine. and had 2 accy's italy + wales and england + italy + wales. last time northern ireland scored 2 goals? starter for ten anyone?

World Cup Qualifying Wednesday 8/09 Just a kinda comment on Holland vs Czech Rep. Although I was on Holland with a biggish stake (due to real problems with even fielding a decent XI in the Czech camp), I have to say it was much closer than the scoreline suggests - the Czechs dominated until the first goal and were unlucky not to score. The goal was good work AND a piece of good luck on the Dutch side. Then (and before) the ref influenced the match much more than necessary (probably one of them who wanna shine and not just help). Truly, imo, the Czechs created a lot more chances including hit woodwork (on on the Dutch side too). The second goal was scored when they had no chance but push all men forward. It's not meant as moaning, but remember for the next round - the Dutch were not very convincing, their old usual self. And the Czechs were surprisingly fresh and Rosicky, even though young and for the first time alone without Nedved and Poborsky, was playing his heart out. Might be an interesting group, methinks.

Guest MattyNeth

England Well done to those who backed England. I'd backed the 1X before Sven became Billy Big Boll#cks and dropped James and Smith. Really think it was that that swung it. Defoe was on fire up front

Re: Poland-England

£110 on [email protected] £100 England HT/FT @3.1
although i won some dough and yes i am a happy bunny, i was well impressed by the way the Polish team played. they put up a good performance, especially first 60 min were very good. lacking skills were compensated by determination. but the own goal let the steam off the baloon. another thing i really liked was the commentators' knowledge of the Polish team and how well they pronounced the foreign sounding names. yes, they are tongue twisters but still the pronunciation was almost immaculate, big thumbs up :ok