Tuesday NAP's

2.15 Hamilton - 5f Selling Stakes In this race, I think I have found a great bet in the shape of Dandy Nicholl's KENMORE. He has been racing in better comany recently competing in Class 2 and Class 3 races. He drops down to Claiming company today and on his best ground is entitled to win this with ease. He also has in form claimer on board in P McDonald. Currently 3.5 on Betfair. WIN NAP KENMORE @ SP

Re: Tuesday NAP's Thanks for the tip just to let you know that i stay in the hamilton area and it is not that soft today. Not sure what the going is but to let you know with the weather we have had this morning it is drying up alot.

Re: Tuesday NAP's 4.30 Brighton - Baby Dordan 1pt win Can't desert this one today after putting it up everytime its run.Been a consistant performer. Last time out was backed off the boards only to be beaten by two horses that have gone on to win and help make the form solid. Today has blinkers on and i'll give it one last chance.

Re: Tuesday NAP's DAILY RECORD HANDICAP (CLASS 5) Jim Goldie's last winner was Compton Classic when he won over at Musselburgh back end of June when beating Divine Spirit by one and three quarter lengths over 5f on good ground,and had Rothesay Dancer back in third that day and he has run on to a good second recently,has also finished second over course and distance when going down by a length to Elkhorn five days ago and only went down by a length, is dropping down a massive 12lb in the handicap this afternoon and in class and should on the ratings take this easy,the stats are there,will go on the ground big drop in the Hcp and a claimer on board a match made in heaven..NAP OF THE DAY

Re: Tuesday NAP's

Thanks for the info :ok
No problem, i will be backing it anyway, had alot of luck the other day had £15 and won £700 online roleete but i have lost it all and trying to get it all back up here is hoping.

Re: Tuesday NAP's 14:15 HAMILTON - Kenmore 1pt win Although Kenmore has not won since 2005, he drops down a couple of grades having raced well in Class 2 and 3 races this year. He loves the ground having finished 2nd on heavy and soft and the draw will help him.

2.15 Hamilton - 5f Selling Stakes In this race, I think I have found a great bet in the shape of Dandy Nicholl's KENMORE. He has been racing in better comany recently competing in Class 2 and Class 3 races. He drops down to Claiming company today and on his best ground is entitled to win this with ease. He also has in form claimer on board in P McDonald. Currently 3.5 on Betfair. WIN NAP KENMORE @ SP
Same here mate. Should win in this company

Re: Tuesday NAP's 4.00 Brighton: They All Laughed Consistent all weather performer who has found turf form recently on good to soft. Beaten favourite last time out although ground conditions are likely to blame and race has thrown up 2 subsequent winners. Back to ideal underfoot conditions today and has to have a chance against favourite Tibouchina who although on for hat-trick, has a penalty to contend with facing strongest opposition to date.

Re: Tuesday NAP's 4.30 Brighton Magroom 0.5 pts e.w RPF 7/1. Had a couple of nice wins going before finishing a well beaten second LTO in a slightly better race. However it looked to be beaten by a progressing sort LTO and will go well at todays course and conditions.

Re: Tuesday NAP's 3.30 Brighton - Four Miracles e/w Ashmal has to be respected having a drop in trip and should handle the slow ground but first time in a handicap I'd rather not play her at the odds. Four Miracles will love the ground no doubt and has only been out of the placings once in all of her 6 starts that was on firm ground. Trip no worries. Stable in decent enough form with a few winners and can go well at a decent price.

Re: Tuesday NAP's YEEEEEESSSSSSS £23 on kenmore 7/4 £5 e/w howard tipple 6/1 Hope i get a good return on howards tipple but hey i am happy withdraw half and play with half means that i am not down as much lol. cheers for the tips guys

3.30 Brighton - Four Miracles e/w Ashmal has to be respected having a drop in trip and should handle the slow ground but first time in a handicap I'd rather not play her at the odds. Four Miracles will love the ground no doubt and has only been out of the placings once in all of her 6 starts that was on firm ground. Trip no worries. Stable in decent enough form with a few winners and can go well at a decent price.
Well done Jon, I had a nice e/w punt on it at 6/1..... Good pick :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Tuesday NAP's 700 Ling : Rio Princess Placed behind some half decent animals twice, Terry Mills horses running very well now so could have improved which will be enough here. Only dangers appear to be those first time out, so will take a chance.

Re: Tuesday NAP's @ Tambdy

Thanks for the tip just to let you know that i stay in the hamilton area and it is not that soft today. Not sure what the going is but to let you know with the weather we have had this morning it is drying up alot.
First off, Welcome to the Punters Lounge! :welcome Secondly, thank's for sharing the inside info on the going over in Hamilton, it is very well recieved and we're most grateful!
No problem' date=' i will be backing it anyway, had alot of luck the other day had £15 and won £700 online roleete but i have lost it all and trying to get it all back up here is hoping.[/quote'] One final thing though. The above posts are whats known as "after eventing", this is claiming winners and payouts after the event, but not mentioning anything before. I'm just saying as a friendly note, its obvious your just joining in the chatter. YOu might be wise to either post your bets before the race is one (as no one can dispute your tips then) or not specifically mention races (ie, "I won £XX on your NAPS today, cheers lads")... The reason why we have this rule is to stop people making themselves out to be better than they are. For instance: