** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

R.Ascot Tipsters Comp ~ Day 3 Table

Re: R.Ascot Tipsters Comp ~ Day 3 Table Well done Billy with keeping on top of the tables etc :clap, unlucky about your position on the table though, better luck for tomorrow, who knows you might be one of the minus 90's to find a 50/1 winner. And...Good luck to all over the next days of tipping :ok

Re: R.Ascot Tipsters Comp ~ Day 3 Table

Amazingly all 6 winners were found again with a load of the placed horses tipped aswell. Munki holds on to the top spot but his lead was reduced by Gripper who chipped in with Eddie Jock at 33/1, also found by Runadrum who now goes third. First day leader Kev now lies fourth followed by the consistant Peteg40 and Bowles. Heron Bay at 20/1 was tipped by Ted The Wolf and SkipperBenji, the three winning fav's had supporters as also did Silkwood but its the big priced ones that are making the headlines. With just two days to go those of us on minus 90 need a small miracle, we may not get one of them but a 50/1 winner might be possible! Keep going guys (BH) * Be back on later to sort any probs out.
How much to bet for the jackpot using selections from the competition?

Re: R.Ascot Tipsters Comp ~ Day 3 Table Started the day just wanting any return to get away from joint bottom - now the pressure is on to do it again ! The only betting 'rule' I try and follow is to back the top-weight in a 3yo only handicap. If I hadn't fancied Ekhtiaar so much more I might have put it all on Eddie Jock ! BH, great work as ever with the table :clap

Re: R.Ascot Tipsters Comp ~ Day 3 Table

Well done Billy with keeping on top of the tables etc :clap, unlucky about your position on the table though, better luck for tomorrow, who knows you might be one of the minus 90's to find a 50/1 winner. And...Good luck to all over the next days of tipping :ok
Cheers Lucky and everyone. I can assure you my position in the table is not 'unlucky', just glad my name begins with a 'B'. Roll on Friday!