Kev's Distance Betting

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

Good luck with this Kev....... Will follow when i can.....
Thanks Pete
Good luck Kev' date=' nice to have something a bit different in ATR. I have decided to go level stakes as I was overstaking sometimes and overconfident. The only time my stakes vary from 5pts ew or 10pts win is the odd ew bet at 2.5pts or win bet at 5pts if I'm not that confident but aim to try stay under 10pts now per bet. :ok[/quote'] Think this was my problem a few times, example been on Monday to 12pt bets down, and the 8pt bets been winners Thanks for this Russ. It's just I thought Level stakes is the way to go now, Also thought a fresh start was better rather than carry the old balance and how many bets I had done would be easier.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Folkestone is soft and heavy in places hopefully the first 3 race will give indication as to if it will go over Laddies coral stanjames etc all 18L at 7/4 and 13/8 But i am going with willhill for that extra 1/2L for a 9/4 shot So todays bet is willhill over 18.5L @ 9/4 10pts staked Good luck if following

• 1 year later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting It's been over a year :eek If horses can run true to form, there should be 2 races here going to win by a distance, which is all you need, But WILL it happen, It's possible they could be 20 in front jumping the last and ease up to win by 6L. we will have to wait and see, the very first race will indicate if this has a chance of winning Well I think the 9/4 offer now by willhill for over 50L at Uttoxeter is great value So Todays pick is Back over 50L @ 9/4 with willhill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Mods, If I need to start a fresh thread, let me know, I will transfer this to new one.

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event Distance at meeting
Selection Brighton
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.75
With 5 handicap races at brighton and 1 stakes race, i expect to be some tight finishes, with the going good, the expected tight track should produce less than 8 Lengths, this is offered with Stan James Distances and how they work. Nose = 0.05 short head = 0.10 head = 0.20 neck = 0.30 1/2 L = 0.50 3/4 L = 0.75 1L = 1.00

Sport Horse Racing
Selection Muss- Middle 8.5L to 12L
Strength 10/10
Date 03/09/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.62
Reasoning 7 races at musselborough today, 2 stakes & 5 Handicaps, now with Handicaps we expect tight finishes, today at this meeting I see at least 2 of these producing 1.5L or more each, then we have the 2 stakes races, which are only a 4 & 5 runner race. again I look at these to produce 1.5L to 2L each. with the other Handicaps producing tight finishes, I expect to go middle between 8.5L to 12L at 13/8 with Stan James

Sport Horse Racing
Selection Brighton Under 8L
Strength 10/10
Date 03/09/2010
Reasoning With 5 Handicaps, going Good to firm and Good in places, 1x 4 runner race, I am looking to having tight finishes again on this tight track, Plenty of runners been withdrawn so far, hopefully not anymore, if so this could change the selection process, if it remains the same, I predict this to be Under 8L with stan James

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Cheers Pete Both the wrong way round, Could not believe the last 5furlong Handicap race at Brighton was won by 6L, I was pretty confident i was on a winner with that meeting. Musselborough not really close Selections 7 Wins - 1 Losses - 5 Staked 70 Returns 17.50 P/L - 52.50

Sport Horse Racing
Selection Bath Under 9L
Strength 10/10
Date 09/09/2010
Reasoning With the going good at Bath, The first 3 races are just over 1mile, The first looks to have a decent fav's chance, also been a maiden, you never know if something could pull out a big distance, I am prepared to look at the going and the course, and hopefully them 1st 3 races will produce no more than 4L, leaving the other 4 handicap races to produce some tight finishes, as we know that is not always the case, as last week 1 race left and under 4L need to secure a win, over 5F it won by 6L, lets hope for a bit better luck this time
Close Window

Re: Kev's Distance Betting This is placed early because sports-punter would like around an hour before the selections start, I know you could possibly post about 45 minutes. Well I have just found that VCBet are giving under 10L @ 13/8 for those interested. I am going to have another nibble at that myself, but for purpose of thread, I shall stay with my main selection