UK Open Darts

Re: UK Open Darts Congrats on getting so far Gaz. Great effort. Just a couple of names to watch out for tonight. Nigel Birch is an up and coming Staffs county thrower. He has the ability to get through tonight and may be worth a flutter if you can get single match odds. He used to be my doubles partner back when I was good:unsure. Mark Frost (also Staffs) is a bit of an enigma but has real ability on his day.

Re: UK Open Darts Thought as much. Will see if he beats Holden. May be able to get a bet on him against Brown. Thanks anyway mate and well done again. I know what it takes to get that far. You should be proud of how far you got.:ok

Re: UK Open Darts Blue Square are almost certainly going to get a battering this weekend what with Phil Taylor getting beat 11-4 by Raymond van Barneveld! :loon How much money will BLue Square have to refund after they went best price on Phil Taylor to win outright!? :eek