** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Naps

Re: Wednesday Naps 5.30 Nottingham - Small Fortune, WIN 3rd on her debut run over 6 furlongs at Newbury, 2 lenghts behind Vital Statistics who has since gone on to win a listed race. Party who was 2nd that day has also gone onto win at that level. The mile shouldn't be a problem and the only problem could be the Sir Stoutes newcomer Jamboretta who's very nicely bred and stable is firing at the moment.

Re: Wednesday Naps 5.15 Pont WILD FELL HALL Lightly raced sort for a trainer I love to follow. I think Walter Swinburn is one of the most under-rated trainers in the game. Anyway, the selection was finishing eyecatchingly at Lingfield last time and the step up in distance to 1m 2f should suit him down to the ground. The form figures dont look good but I think he will improve for his last run. Gets in off a light weight and a rating of 68. I think he will go very close today. I will go for a WIN NAP again please Zulu

Re: Wednesday Naps CITY FOR CONQUEST 3.10 Nottingham. ( F/cast 25/1 ) Obviously couldn't be too confident on his recent form, but he does have the 'back form' to suggest he can go well in context with this race, and so with a return to turf possibly bringing about a return to form, plus having his first run today for John Harris, it may be the time to catch him on a good day. The weights suggest he can go well if finding form again and with the trip and ground not a problem, he does look tempting, so let's hope he delivers today. 0.5 points e/w/

Re: Wednesday Naps

5.15 Pont WILD FELL HALL Lightly raced sort for a trainer I love to follow. I think Walter Swinburn is one of the most under-rated trainers in the game. Anyway, the selection was finishing eyecatchingly at Lingfield last time and the step up in distance to 1m 2f should suit him down to the ground. The form figures dont look good but I think he will improve for his last run. Gets in off a light weight and a rating of 68. I think he will go very close today. I will go for a WIN NAP again please Zulu
Should have taken EW mate, placed @ 12/1.... But pleanty of winners today, certainly too many for shaking sticks at!!!

SportHorse Racing
Event8.35 Kempton
SelectionRaza Cab (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date02/05/2007
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 12.00 (Back)
ReasoningI narrowed the race down to 3 looking at form and handicap marks. They were Lavenham, Binnion Bay and Raza Cab. I feel the latter is good value and has important course form as well as distance form. Won off a 71 rating, 6th last time off 75 but was held up and had Darryl Holland on board. Has the benefit of a 3lb claimer on board in Jerry O Dwyer and he is one of the hot jockeys at the moment with a 25 % strike rate currently. (3-12) Therefore goes off 75 again but with the 3lb claim bringing mark to 72. Was in command 2 runs ago when winning over the 7f at Lingfield and that was also a class 4 race off the 71 rating. Only ran 5 days ago, drawn 9 but that won't matter as it comes late from behind and needs to avoid traffic. Lavenham might be worth a small ew but has no aw form.
EW NAP PLEASE

Should have taken EW mate, placed @ 12/1.... But pleanty of winners today, certainly too many for shaking sticks at!!!
Yeah I know, couldnt believe the price of it. Had shortened from 12s into 6s on the Early prices due to the amount of non runners. Oh well .... :eyes :eyes Well done to all those who tipped winners today. :clap :clap P.S How much is the record for the longest losing streak!! :loon :loon

BONNIE PRINCE BLUE (0.5pts EW) 8.35 Kempton RPF 9/2 Top stable, AW bow, best form on offer, drop to 7f hugely in its favour. Hard to keep out of the frame, EW bet to nothing.
SportHorse Racing
Event8.35 Kempton
SelectionRaza Cab (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date02/05/2007
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 12.00 (Back)
ReasoningI narrowed the race down to 3 looking at form and handicap marks. They were Lavenham, Binnion Bay and Raza Cab. I feel the latter is good value and has important course form as well as distance form. Won off a 71 rating, 6th last time off 75 but was held up and had Darryl Holland on board. Has the benefit of a 3lb claimer on board in Jerry O Dwyer and he is one of the hot jockeys at the moment with a 25 % strike rate currently. (3-12) Therefore goes off 75 again but with the 3lb claim bringing mark to 72. Was in command 2 runs ago when winning over the 7f at Lingfield and that was also a class 4 race off the 71 rating. Only ran 5 days ago, drawn 9 but that won't matter as it comes late from behind and needs to avoid traffic. Lavenham might be worth a small ew but has no aw form.
EW NAP PLEASE
Forecast up there for Phil & I:ok

P.S How much is the record for the longest losing streak!! :loon :loon
13 losers by our esteemed leader Bowles10, he had a terrible run!!! Everyones best winning and losing streak are available on the NAPS table, just after current streak ;)