CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg)

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg) tough call today. Chelsea with the home advantage but Liverpool look fresher. The consensis is low scoring and highly potential draw. I've taken the draw and liverpool to win, so lay Chelsea on the one ticket play. Max

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg) Finnan is not starting tonite and Zenden plays with Riise left back. I am gobsmacked to see Zenden starting ahead of the likes of Sissoko and Pennant. Zenden is muck cant believe that! Would now lay liverpool as I believe that Mourinho has picked his team spot on

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg) hello boys for tonight is very strong in derby of uk in chamoions but i think is very strong scored at defense of chelsea...maybe is easy gol at long distance and the strike in long distance i like xabi alonso To Back XABI ALONSO goal scored in 90 minutes @11 BetFair ps: ciao FrankBanfi! :ok

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg) Chelsea have been looking very ominous recently and although I can see it being tight there's no doubt they are a better side than Liverpool. Mentally I think they are strong enough to take advantage of that this time round. Chelsea @ 11/10 (Bet 365)

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg)

Backed Liverpool to win in-play @ 14 - think odds are kinda long for a game that could still swing the red's way.
Available @14/1 now on PaddyPower Tbh though I can't see Liverpool winning this, maybe Rafa has something up his sleeve for the HT teamtalk but I think Gerrard is the only threat from long range. It's been all Chelsea really. If you fancy Liverpool I'd suggest take the +1 handicap @13/5, I can't see them scoring twice in the 2nd half though. But IMO, Chelsea -1 @7/4 seems quite a bit more value, once they decide not to sit back and try to keep the 1-0 scoreline.

Available @14/1 now on PaddyPower Tbh though I can't see Liverpool winning this, maybe Rafa has something up his sleeve for the HT teamtalk but I think Gerrard is the only threat from long range. It's been all Chelsea really. If you fancy Liverpool I'd suggest take the +1 handicap @13/5, I can't see them scoring twice in the 2nd half though. But IMO, Chelsea -1 @7/4 seems quite a bit more value, once they decide not to sit back and try to keep the 1-0 scoreline.
Same evaluation could have been said about Man U yesterday before their second half transformation. Although I believe that had as much to do with the injuries of Gattusso and Maldini as it did the improvement in Man U's performance. I feel that Liverpool will want at least a draw and an early goal would take Liverpool's odds right down for win so possible lay. Either way only gone fairly small stakes so worth a go.

Same evaluation could have been said about Man U yesterday before their second half transformation.
Ah don't talk to me about poxy poxy latescoring United :@ But tbh, the game was at Old Trafford, it is a fortress, Liverpool are the away team here. Although, they've started the 2nd half quite well...

Ah don't talk to me about poxy poxy latescoring United :@ But tbh, the game was at Old Trafford, it is a fortress, Liverpool are the away team here. Although, they've started the 2nd half quite well...
True, now Crouch is on hopefully he can make a difference. Odds sliding out so guessing I backed another lame horse bet again. Good thing low stakes. :)

True' date=' now Crouch is on hopefully he can make a difference. Odds sliding out so guessing I backed another lame horse bet again. Good thing low stakes. :)[/quote'] Hehe, am enjoying the game now though, since Crouch's introduction the game's been end to end. Suprised he didn't start, what a save by Cech from Gerrard though! Good luck with your bet though, have nothing on the game so i'll be rooting for you :ok. That and the fact i've a good buddy who i've cheered on Liverpool with every game so far!

Re: CL semis 24-25/4 (1st leg) It looks like Chelsea is eyeing very carefully the cleansheat win of 1-0 and will not risk much. Liverpool, on the other hand, don't look especially dangerous at offense, although they have played better in the 2nd half. But, in football you never know... Bet365 is offering the No Second Goal at 1.50 live. Not a bad bet, I think.

Four previous meetings between Liverpool and Chelsea in the Champions League have produced 1 goal, and there are some people who still think that goal never went in!! On that note under 2.5 goals looks a good bet. If I had to pick someone to score I would say Joe Cole, maybe him to score first, Chelsea to win 1-0. Having said all that its just too close to call and anything can happen on these winner takes all nights so I'm staying well away. GL anyone having a flutter :hope
Fair play, my luck is terrible, if I would of had money on these bets it probably would of finished 6-5 to Liverpool with Cech scoring first

Chelsea -v- Liverpool

This has got 0-0 draw written all over it, you can still get 7.50 for 'No-Goals' with Bluesquare Alternately.. Chelsea to win by 1 goal @ 3.40 = 48.27pts staked Liverpool to win by 1 goal @ 5.50 = 29.84pts staked No Goals @ 7.50 = 21.88pts staked Total Staked 100pts Returns if any selection wins = 164.13 Profit = 64.13 pts

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Hehe, am enjoying the game now though, since Crouch's introduction the game's been end to end. Suprised he didn't start, what a save by Cech from Gerrard though! Good luck with your bet though, have nothing on the game so i'll be rooting for you :ok. That and the fact i've a good buddy who i've cheered on Liverpool with every game so far!
No good for me tonight but ah well! Was always pushing my luck backing that but always worth looking for potential value as one time one of those will pay off! :) Winning me more than I have lost on others..

No good for me tonight but ah well! Was always pushing my luck backing that but always worth looking for potential value as one time one of those will pay off! :) Winning me more than I have lost on others..
Definitely, do keep it up and post your predictions, if Gerrard's shot early on had went in it would have been a completely different story. Crouch's introduction really turned the game over. Drogba played absolutely amazing though :clap

Chelsea have been looking very ominous recently and although I can see it being tight there's no doubt they are a better side than Liverpool. Mentally I think they are strong enough to take advantage of that this time round. Chelsea @ 11/10 (Bet 365)
solid 1-0 win :) unders came in for everyone else who took it aswell

Four previous meetings between Liverpool and Chelsea in the Champions League have produced 1 goal, and there are some people who still think that goal never went in!! On that note under 2.5 goals looks a good bet. If I had to pick someone to score I would say Joe Cole, maybe him to score first, Chelsea to win 1-0. Having said all that its just too close to call and anything can happen on these winner takes all nights so I'm staying well away. GL anyone having a flutter :hope
And you get them all in:clap And stayed away.arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:wall :wall