1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, I will not be participating in this league

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

well done the top 5 thought (ok hoped) I'd done enough to keep the overall lead but extra well done Teazz (I should have said happy birthday before giving you that present of KT v AK :lol ) :ok
lol, cheers Run :cheers

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Well done MCFC :clap :clap A 2nd, 5th and now a first !!!!! Helen and spanner completing the podium!!!! :clap EllEssDee going well with 3 final tables out of 3 - 6th 3rd and 4th!!!!

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added

Well done MCFC :clap :clap A 2nd, 5th and now a first !!!!!
:lol:lol thanks Gaf, I guess I have had a little hot streak in this league :ok Good news though I cannot play next week and I am doubtful for the week after :sad:sad Well played Avon and spanner lastnight :clap:clap

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added are they doing another one this month or is that it. it was so hard to join the site i dread trying to take money out, saying that there 100 hand freeroll has been nice to me over the month

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added This was a one off - no immediate plans for a second ;) (though we can :hope) I have had a heads up that there is what looks a series of large value freerolls coming up this month though (details will be posted as soon as I have them)!! So might want to hang on a little......

Guest gazza271

Re: BetonBet PL MTT League - $1000 Added Nice one Bri :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap and congrats to all in the money :clap