• 12:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 19:00 Mermaid Freeroll
    • 20:10 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 Poker Satellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:00 Spin Palace RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** No Poker for me tonight. Maintain a bit of harmony at home - well, after I've been for a tea-time curry with the lads from work, and got home to watch the Bulls on the box against those nasty Hull chaps. McG

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** I came on with the intention of a night off :loon :loon :loon, but 2 good suggestions so what the hell!!! I'll go for what I imagine will be the more popular choice, the PokerSatellites game, even though personally I'd prefer the iPoker game - Damn I'm far too altruistic for my own good!!!! :tongue2

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** Just been on Pokersatellites and there is $8 in my account. Only played a couple of the focus games and sure I haven't won any money from them. Has anybody else had money creditted to their account?

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** I apologise in advance for Betfred League - I want to get my spot in the top 10, so will be using every (legitimate) trick in the book!!!! (almost certainly including at some point later on, letting my clock run down to zero every hand :$)

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** I'll give the focus game a go ................... 2 tournaments in a week :eek :eek :eek wow its a new record ..................... who knows ........maybe i'll actally manage to get 5 scores on the board for the first time since October :loon I have the same problem as Jomell, I never seem to have the time to play poker these days :sad(to be honest when i actually do get the time, i usually can't be bothered :lol :lol :lol )

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** :sad ***** Hand 595891907 ***** 10.00/20.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 20 April 2007 20:20:27 $100 Daily Freeroll (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: scrumpityJ (1500.00) Seat 2: 2byfore (1490.00) Seat 3: Emibaba (1640.00) Seat 4: kis joe (1400.00) Seat 5: Av0nGirl (1470.00) Seat 6: beckysteel (1630.00) Seat 7: robero23 (1500.00) Seat 8: PhilPL3 (1500.00) Seat 9: TePee (1400.00) Seat 10: mortlatch (1470.00) ** Deal ** scrumpityJ [N/A, N/A] 2byfore [N/A, N/A] Emibaba [N/A, N/A] kis joe [N/A, N/A] Av0nGirl [N/A, N/A] beckysteel [N/A, N/A] robero23 [N/A, N/A] PhilPL3 [N/A, N/A] TePee [Ks, Ad] mortlatch [N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** PhilPL3 Fold TePee Raise to 40.00 mortlatch Fold scrumpityJ Call 40.00 2byfore Fold Emibaba Call 40.00 kis joe Call 40.00 Av0nGirl Fold beckysteel Fold robero23 Fold *** Flop(Board): *** : [Kd, 2d, 9s] *** Bet Round 2 *** TePee Bet 100.00 scrumpityJ Fold Emibaba Call 100.00 kis joe All-in 1360.00 TePee All-in 1360.00 Emibaba Fold *** Turn(Board): *** : [Kd, 2d, 9s, 5d] *** River(Board): *** : [Kd, 2d, 9s, 5d, 9h] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 3010.00 kis joe [9d, Jc] Three of a kind, nines Win :3010.00 TePee [Ks, Ad] Pair of kings Win :0.00

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April**

I've never managed how to work out how to type in the raise amount on Boss :unsure (which is especially annoying Heads Up!)
I just move my mouse onto the light grey of the raise box, click and then enter my amount. The little hand Icon turns into one of those umm, 'I' looking things that mean you can type. I'm not very good with words and stuff ;) Just lost with JJ to some donkey's A8...I had earlier doubled up said donkey due to a gross amount of stupidity.

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April**

Ignoring me - what are you like :lol :lol :lol It's alright you're forgiven:ok
:lol I was quite confused when you made that Euro reference as I was thinking I didn't play in any Poker comps like that recently, and your name wasn't reminiscent to any team that Liverpool played recently. It was at this point I decided better you think I'm an idiot, rather than me opening my mouth and removing all doubt...which I guess I just did :tongue2

Re: **Poker Friday 20th April** had to pop out during the focus game so i told my mate waiting here to look after my blinds and only go all in with pocket aces- he decides to go all in with AJ suited and gets called by 72:wall i come back and i've finished 90th.I warned him there was some good players in this tourney!:lol