• 18:20 Titan $3000 Gtd
    • 19:00 SO Boss Safety Net
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 21:00 Betfred Premier League
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 21:05 Sky Poker Open
    • 21:15 Laddies Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 SO Boss 50 Up Club

Re: **Poker Friday 30th March** Ought to add - for Peoples Choice there are no restrictions .... any games may apply ...... rebuys / raked hands freerolls / password protected games (that does NOT mean we will publish the password - if you wish to play, you must obtain the password by legitimate means) / non core sites etc.....

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March** I know we tried this one a couple of weeks ago but it was cancelled at the last minute!! :wall There were also major problems at the Final Table of our Monday Focus game !!:wall:wall I'm willing to give them one more chance! :loon $3000 Freezeout!! $5 + 0.50 entry - 18:20 start! :hope:hope:hope on Titan :@ The early start means I can be finished my nights poker in time for Emmerdale! :ok TQM

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March** Poll now in place :ok Anyone not voting for the focus game, but going on to play in it once it is known may say so in this thread, by the start, instead of voting :ok

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March** I've set up a NLHE freeroll on Prima for 23.01 BST tomorrow (so I can play in the betfred first). Prize money as follows to be donated to the charity of each winner's choice (hopefully one close to your heart, national or local) : 1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10 4th £10 5th £10 It marks my being another year older at officially 2.30pm tomorrow and the end of my first officially recorded poker financial year with (for me) a healthy profit. Table name: made for sharing PM me for password :ok

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March**

I've set up a NLHE freeroll on Prima for 23.01 BST tomorrow (so I can play in the betfred first). Prize money as follows to be donated to the charity of each winner's choice (hopefully one close to your heart, national or local) : 1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10 4th £10 5th £10 It marks my being another year older at officially 2.30pm tomorrow and the end of my first officially recorded poker financial year with (for me) a healthy profit. Table name: made for sharing PM me for password :ok
happy birthday mate:nana i wont be about tommorow so have a good one, shame think the air freshner i won last year has run out too hehe:tongue2

I've set up a NLHE freeroll on Prima for 23.01 BST tomorrow (ie. Friday) (so I can play in the betfred first). Prize money as follows to be donated to the charity of each winner's choice (hopefully one close to your heart, national or local) : 1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10 4th £10 5th £10 It marks my being another year older at officially 2.30pm tomorrow and the end of my first officially recorded poker financial year with (for me) a healthy profit. Table name: made for sharing PM me for password :ok
To save any confusion, when I wrote this it was yesterday so tomorrow is now today ! :ok

To save any confusion, when I wrote this it was yesterday so tomorrow is now today ! :ok
Ahhhh its probably blindingly obvious but i cant find a pm button :lol Ill gladly give this a go if you can send me the password :) Edit: thats 23:00 UK time right? Edit Again: oOo Happy birthday btw :)

Ahhhh its probably blindingly obvious but i cant find a pm button :lol Ill gladly give this a go if you can send me the password :) Edit: thats 23:00 UK time right? Edit Again: oOo Happy birthday btw :)
I tend to get this wrong but I think there is a 50 post requirement to be able to PM another member. It is frowned upon to post nonsense just to get the requirement so I will get the password to you somehow when I get home tonight (yes start time is 11.01pm tonight). Will be back on here at 6pm to send out password but only me and PnB so far ! :ok

I tend to get this wrong but I think there is a 50 post requirement to be able to PM another member. It is frowned upon to post nonsense just to get the requirement so I will get the password to you somehow when I get home tonight (yes start time is 11.01pm tonight).
Ahh that must be it then :$ My msn address is in my profile, so you can add me or email it to me :)
Will be back on here at 6pm to send out password but only me and PnB so far ! :ok
Im sick at the moment, so thought that was a good enough reason to come home early from the pub to play. Hopefully we'll get a few more players :hope

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March** Happy birthday Runadrum - great Gesture (again!!) - count me in :ok rofl @ Avon!!!! A little early, but as the clear leader (9 votes v 6 votes) starts in 45 mins, I'll declare it the winner early :ok Focus game tonight is the iPoker $3000 gtd (thanks Al for pointing out the Betfred game - I'll be on that skin so I dont miss out on the league game :ok)

Re: Peoples Choice **Poker Friday 30th March** Have voted for the 18.20 $3000 guaranteed game - only 140 in so far. Seems to be network wide so would rather have played it on Betfred as I'll be there later, but got more spare money in Titan so have reg'd there.(PLavongirl, as it looks like being the focus game:ok )

I've set up a NLHE freeroll on Prima for 23.01 BST tomorrow (so I can play in the betfred first). Prize money as follows to be donated to the charity of each winner's choice (hopefully one close to your heart, national or local) : 1st £25 2nd £15 3rd £10 4th £10 5th £10 It marks my being another year older at officially 2.30pm tomorrow and the end of my first officially recorded poker financial year with (for me) a healthy profit. Table name: made for sharing PM me for password :ok
:eek :eek :eek Where has the last year gone?? Seems like only a couple of months ago. I'd like to play if I can Duncan. :ok Just got to remember which is a prima site. :unsure

30/03/200720:15 BSTSO Boss Best of British Freeroll (100 RH)
Is this still running? I have not seen it this week?
It's there tonight and it ran last night :unsure (The lobby is GMT, so it shows as 19:15 GMT, not 20:15 BST!!)