Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Monfils and Haase lost their games very easily ( walk around the park for opponents), i dont know what happened to martic, i think she was fighting the match till tie break in third set. as for monfils was unexpected result, surprise one, but thats says or credit nothing to bolleli,generally is not wise to bet against huge favourites,unless you have special,or inside information,as for haase i think only a miracle should save him from defeat against much stronger oppnent,i dont bet on early rounds when big names are not involved, i am waiting the second round to secure some profit,i go for some beers now,good luck to your bets, c ya tomorrow.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) martic was up 4:1 in the tb.stupid rain helped jidkova to win this one. :puke match was suspended two times in 3 set.how can you be focused all the time when there's a brake every 5 minutes. :$ It would have been such a nice day with great profit :(

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

EventJanko Tipsarevic - Andreas Seppi
SelectionAndreas Seppi
Strength10/10
Date22/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningJanko Tipsarevic beat injured Hewitt and Srichclown before gettin trashed by Ferrer and still continue to be unreliable so far this year. Seppi hasn't done too bad lately and I give him the slight advance much because he had to qualify.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Gicquel- Korolev watching statistic and past result gicquel played whit much better opponent...and played good...on the other side korolev played not so good,he beated warbung:) ,greul and tursunov have to go on this one cause belive he lieks america:D

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) my only bet today : Querrey @1.88 v Andreev @2.10 Querrey to win, and i will try normal stakes. Perhaps Andreev is a dangerous player, won over Gonzales earlier this year, and lost to Nadal only on TB in Dubai, however,i have to attrack your attention saying that gonzales is simply crap after australia,the guy ca not afford the event that he participated in grand slam final,he spent full tank energy there,and i think he needs time to recover. As for Nadal,beleive me coz i watched almost all games in dubai,the spaniard was out of form, very very poor in all matches with the exception of Youznhy's one,where he played near to his level. Querry plays at home,this is not important itself, making important though especially for this arising star of usa.Querrey has a lot to prove,and imo he will fight for the win with maximum power and confidence,in front of his fans, and perhaps in front of his family ( i dont know about his family) i go with Querry to win @1.88 on betfair

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Hi guys, following Miami pick for today: ATP TOUR, MIAMI MAYER TO D KUNITSYN @ 1.36 at ladbrokes Kunitsyn's great strength is his return of serve and consistency from the baseline so he plays well against big servers. But Mayer is just very similar player to Kunitsyn who plays his game better. A month ago they met in Delray Beach: 6:1, 6:3 to Mayer and a week ago in Indian Wells it was 6:1 6:2 to Mayer.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) i will use randall's grammatics, well that stupid rain destroyed my afternoon, i stayed home just to watch some tennis action, nothing outcome, god only knows if they will play or not, i go to enjoy the rest of my day boys, if they will play or not i dont care any longer, i just have an eye to Querrey, i hope he will do the job, see you tomorrow good luck to your bets

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) randall is a person i like here mate, it was just a joke since my english are not advanced,despite i spent some 15 years of my life in england, i like his writings though, and please dont doupt about my intentions, i am straight have a nice evening tulenos! cheers

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) i have to admitt though that you tulenos were right : he ( member of this forum) made me upset concerning the murray haas match a week ago, but truly i like him, and dont doupt,lets go to fresh since i dont see any action today due to rainining falls Miami second round Del Potro @ 2.95 v Baghdatis @ 1.45 here i go with del potro this is a probable upset imo of the second round. i have strong reasons to suggest this. first of all is the current form of baghdatis which is very poor, i watched last two games of him, one in dubai against nadal where he had horrible stats : 45% first serve, 9 ( nine!) double faults, and numerus unforced errors, last week in california against garcia he had 40% first serve fewer df but again plenty of UE in crucial points,the guy looks out of form, he is in a mess actually and i dont know what would have changed within a week. Del Potro is very impressive player, coming from the famous argentinian school of tennis,however, he showed some unexpected mood ups and downs, leading to retirements, he challenged massivley gonzales in australia, before mentally collapsing in fifth set.thats a fact make my tip weak, and i know this is not wise to bet against favourites, but baghdatis really looks in a mess Del Potro to win @2.95 on betfair small stakes bye bye

i have to admitt though that you tulenos were right : he ( member of this forum) made me upset concerning the murray haas match a week ago, but truly i like him, and dont doupt,lets go to fresh since i dont see any action today due to rainining falls Miami second round Del Potro @ 2.95 v Baghdatis @ 1.45 here i go with del potro this is a probable upset imo of the second round. i have strong reasons to suggest this. first of all is the current form of baghdatis which is very poor, i watched last two games of him, one in dubai against nadal where he had horrible stats : 45% first serve, 9 ( nine!) double faults, and numerus unforced errors, last week in california against garcia he had 40% first serve fewer df but again plenty of UE in crucial points,the guy looks out of form, he is in a mess actually and i dont know what would have changed within a week. Del Potro is very impressive player, coming from the famous argentinian school of tennis,however, he showed some unexpected mood ups and downs, leading to retirements, he challenged massivley gonzales in australia, before mentally collapsing in fifth set.thats a fact make my tip weak, and i know this is not wise to bet against favourites, but baghdatis really looks in a mess Del Potro to win @2.95 on betfair small stakes bye bye
i want to be fair,my stake is one pound not more, that means out of my interest, the argentinian likes to collapse i dont follow him, one pound stake to get some very small profit is enough !

i have to admitt though that you tulenos were right : he ( member of this forum) made me upset concerning the murray haas match a week ago, but truly i like him, and dont doupt,lets go to fresh
You are still thinking about that match ? :) We have new tournament now :) Albanese to beat Harkleroad at 4.25 today if they will be playing :)

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) wellcome back randall, i missed you anyway, i will give you my tips all based on personal view, i am tennis mug 25 years now (at least) and of course experience is great factor in betting wish you the best randall, i am here to discuss everything with you,bye bye

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) disaster for me today...Udomchoke went nuts after the rain...Ginepri was just poor...and Andreev has only won 2 points on his second serv third set so far....

EventDavid Ferrer - Juan Monaco
SelectionDavid Ferrer
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.36 (Back)
ReasoningFerrer has a great history here in Miami and have been almost unstopable last two years with defeats only to Nadal and Federer and I hope he can keep up his good run here.
EventDominic Hrbaty - Michael Llodra
SelectionMichael Llodra
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningHrbaty has really been struggling all year with poor form and injury and has only wins over players like Woong Sun and Omar something and I'm not sure that he has improved too much lately and Llodra should be able to cause him some major troubles.
EventMartina Muller - Virginie Razzano
SelectionVirginie Razzano
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningMartina Muller hates when it's windy and she's a pure clay player so I can't see why Razzano should have too major problems with her as he should have too much for her on this surface.

disaster for me today...Udomchoke went nuts after the rain...Ginepri was just poor...and Andreev has only won 2 points on his second serv third set so far....
EventDavid Ferrer - Juan Monaco
SelectionDavid Ferrer
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.36 (Back)
ReasoningFerrer has a great history here in Miami and have been almost unstopable last two years with defeats only to Nadal and Federer and I hope he can keep up his good run here.
EventDominic Hrbaty - Michael Llodra
SelectionMichael Llodra
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.91 (Back)
ReasoningHrbaty has really been struggling all year with poor form and injury and has only wins over players like Woong Sun and Omar something and I'm not sure that he has improved too much lately and Llodra should be able to cause him some major troubles.
EventMartina Muller - Virginie Razzano
SelectionVirginie Razzano
Strength10/10
Date23/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningMartina Muller hates when it's windy and she's a pure clay player so I can't see why Razzano should have too major problems with her as he should have too much for her on this surface.
Bad day for me too. Was betting on Udomchoke, Albanese and Ginepri. Ginepri seemed to be a clear favorit, but he was simply outplayed by Spadea. It appears that what this shi... weather is causing, is surprises...Bolelli two wins is still keeping my tennis betting in plus, but I would like see some wins now:)

why is everyone on Mahut? h2h is 1-0 and Volandri is ranked better than Mahut
Possibly because of Volandri's hard court record which isn't great, although there is a bit of Value in Volandri @ 3.4 Same with Lopez to beat Safin @ 2.88 Safin is in pretty bad form, his last matches have been crap to say the least, the H2H is 2-1 Lopez. Just don't think Safin could handle Lopez being a good serve-volleyer, should be decent money made today providing it's on

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) A word of warning for tonight - whilst I wouldn't bet against Murray in his match I wouldn't back him at such low odds tonight. He did a lot of talking about how he should have pulled out of the last tournament so I reckon if he felt his injury coming back he may pull out. Just my 2 cents for this one... Sco

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Safin to beat Lopez Lopez although having a 3-1 record over Lopez is by far the weaker play here IMO. Lopez's last victory was at Wimbledon (I was in the stands) and in fairness he played amazing that whole week. Safin can be tempramental but is a class above Lopez. Neither player setting the world alight this season, but I reckon that 1.62 available on Betfair is a decent enough bet. Sco