Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

i want to be fair' date='my stake is one pound not more, that means out of my interest, the argentinian likes to collapse i dont follow him, one pound stake to get some very small profit is enough ![/quote'] you should have bet more :clap nice pick though

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly because of Volandri's hard court record which isn't great' date=' although there is a bit of Value in Volandri [b']@ 3.4 Same with Lopez to beat Safin @ 2.88 Safin is in pretty bad form, his last matches have been crap to say the least, the H2H is 2-1 Lopez. Just don't think Safin could handle Lopez being a good serve-volleyer, should be decent money made today providing it's on
Volandri was winning but match is void due to retirement :( Lopez on the other hand beat Safin, hope you were on it, good value bet :)

EventFernando Verdasco - Florian Mayer
SelectionFlorian Mayer
Strength10/10
Date24/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningFlorian Mayer has easily beaten Verdasco before and he has a great positive record vs lefties and has at the momemt 6 straight wins over lefties. It was a long time ago I saw Verdasco play any really good tennis and I don't expect him to do too great today either.
EventCarlos Moya - Fabrice Santoro
SelectionCarlos Moya
Strength10/10
Date24/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningSantoro didn't play to well yesterday, not serving over 50% first serves and he dropped serve four times. If he decides to continue same poor play today he shouldn't be any problems for Moya.
EventPotito Starace - Nicolas Almagro
SelectionNicolas Almagro
Strength10/10
Date24/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningI don't know how Potito Starace beat Kuznetsov yesterday winning only 6 points on his first serve but I can't imagine he should have same luck today as Almagro seems to be in OK form

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) what happened to haas boys? i think he is out, i dont watch tennis coz of the soccer today, i placed some big ammounts of money on soccer events, but i would like to warn everybody about coming surprises, the surface looks slow again, perhaps better than last week ( faster bouncing but still slow), i noticed also that nadal doesnt look very well, in final last sunday he played like average player but that was enough to beat djoko-choko vic, hehehe,i give some edge to latinos -south americans and spaniards- because they can adjust their game better here than classic hard courters, but generally i am out of any serious betting, small stakes just for fun, tennis is not the proper sport for betting these days, atp seems to follow the steps of wta tour : is becoming more and more unpredictable, women showed the way :notworthy see you later, take care of your money

you should have bet more :clap nice pick though
yes sure mate, i was confident about that pick, personally i was sure about, but here i can not suggest such a "sure" bets, is not working, i have some inside information, but i never publish it, here we just exchange opinions...see you

EventFlorent Serra - Feliciano Lopez
SelectionFlorent Serra
Strength10/10
Date25/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningFeliciano Lopez took 3 of 5 breakballs vs Safin while he saved 12 of 14 ! I don't think he will be that lucky today if he keeps playing with such poor service.

EventMikhail Youzhny - Juan Martin Del Potro
SelectionJuan Martin Del Potro
Strength10/10
Date25/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.91 (Back)
ReasoningSure, Youzhny is the better player but he han't done something worth mentioning here in Miami and I think JMDP has much bigger chances on this surface than these odds suggest

EventMaria Sharapova vs Venus Williams
SelectionVenus Williams
Strength10/10
Date25/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.62 (Back)
ReasoningSharapova still continues to struggle after her hevy defeat in the AO final so I can't understand why she's so big favorite here. Williams has beat her before and has the capacity to do it again today.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) I totally agree with you on the Serra & Moya picks. Lopez was a bit fortunate to beat Safin IMO. Safin just choked at important times and didn't serve that well. Moya has been playing good tennis recently and I see no reason for this to stop. Some lower odd picks would have to be Hingis & Djokovic at around 1.15 on betfair. Murray again I would stay well away from @ 1.08. He said himself he felt tired in his last match and made hard work of it. Still should win, and bet he is relieved that Hewitt withdrew! Sco

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) my treble is murray davydenko and ferrer, low odds what can i do ?? nothing i guess, what is important is not to loose in betting business, and beleive me i am a bit scared concerning ferrer, i think i will start to pray from now :notworthy :notworthy , till the game end in addition and seperately i have the very impressive del potro to beat youznhy @2.88!, great price for this 19 years old great player some upsets are expected today, probable victims are canas, djokovic and even nadal, so no touch those games

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Hingis at 1.10 or something like that is no bet for me.Radwanska can make a huge upset here.Odds over 7.00 for her win are just great and I will try it.Also Bychkova over Petrova at about 5.00 looks worth to try.I will take this two bets in singles and double.Many surprises so far at Miami so today we should also see few underdogs wins.I hope.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Hi guys, following Miami picks for today: ATP TOUR, MIAMI CHELA TO D BERDYCH @ 2.37 at bet365 SANTORO TO D LJUBICIC @ 4.5 at bet365 / paddypower Chela is in a great form having won Acapulco two weeks ago and losing in a very close QF to Nadal last week in Indian Wells. Berdych, from the other hand, is not in a good form at all and he hates playing consistent baseline players, so Chela is probably a worst kind of opposition for him. H2H is 1:0 to Chela. Ljubicic (similarly to Berdych) does not like playing consistent baseline players with good return of serve, and Santoro is exactly that type of a player. The H2H shows exactly that. It is 3:3 with Santoro winning 2 out of last 3. Ljubicic is probably still a favorite but worth taking a risk at such high odds.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Canas, Chela and Falla for today.All this players in really good form and they are playing against players who are in not that good shape.Canas against Gasquet who I watched in match against Grosjean and Gasquet was nothing special really.He will have a lot of problems today with Canas.Berdych is out of form for a some time now and a win against average Clement don't impress me at all.H2H is 1:0 for Chela on hard and he can beat Berdych one more time.And Falla over Stepanek.Stepanek won against really poor Gaudio but that was pretty obvious that he will win.But that win doesn't change anything as I still believe that Stepanek is not in good form.Falla is hot at the moment with impressive win over Haas in the previous round so I will back him for sure.Surface here is rather slow so clay courters might have a little advantage here.It's obvious that Canas, Chela and Falla are feeling great here at Miami.I'm taking it with singles, doubles and treble.GL.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) i am totally blind concerning men, apart from federer i dont see any other clear winner i will try women today : only one choice : Shahar Peer to beat Kuznetsova i know it is risky one,coz all wta tour is risky, but i have the feeling and the strong beleif that peer can do it, i will take this one today, women are women, you never know, they dont have any idea that we bet in their games! thats truth not joke, if you ask a wta tour player " hey woman do you know that we bet the result when you play?" she will answer : " ohhh really? you must be joking" ,hehehe, also some men also dont know this Shahar peer for me, single and pray :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) i give you some tips about del potro -"he is potentially the best argentinian player ever"- -he is all surfaces player, very soon you will see him as massive hard courter- -he is a top 10 player,matter of time- - he is suffering of choke episodes eventually, within a game or within a tourney-

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) I don't know if bookies are overreacting to Radwanska win over Hingis but I don't know if she should be such a big favourite against Garbin as Garbin is playing really good here.Potential value on garbin but I will stay away as I will be cheering for Aga to win :) Another value for me is probably Dushevina over Vaidisova at about 5.00.If Vaidisova will have good day and she will be serving well then I don't see any chances for Dushevina but if not then Dushevina can make a lot of problems to her as she is in good form here at Miami.I will go with Dushevina. Also Santoro and Mayer can be a possible winners.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Hello friends...hello Randall! QauntumParadox suggest us to bet on Shahar....i'd like this bet but i think israelian player hasn't shot to be dangerous against top5. only a tired Kuzzy could lose this match. what do you think? Randall?

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Sorry mate but I was out at cinema and I couldn't post a reply to your post.But Peer is winning at the moment so it is fine for now.She already won once against Kuznetsova so why shouldn't she do it once again. Falla was just awfull today.I don't know how he won against Haas.Lots of ue.He was terrible at returns and Stepanek's serve.He played like he wouldn't have any forehand plays.He was playing backhands all the time.But Chela did his job and Canas won 1st set so this two can do some profit for me.Hope Canas will win. Another big surprise was Delic.This guy really knows how to play tennis and he as great today.Great serve, backhand and forehand.He was making some errors but who is not :) At some moment of the game at betfair there was 30.0 price for his win :D Niceeee.Pity I didn't played it :( btw. 300 is a great movie :) edit: ohhh and I forgot that Garbin won against Radwanska.Pity that I didn't put my money on it :( Clear value as bookies were looking only at that win over Hingis.