Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA)

SportTennis
EventDjokovic v Murray
SelectionDjokovic -1.5 games
Strength10/10
Date30/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningDjokovic is imo a must for taking in this kind of form, i mean a two setter win vs. Nadal and also an easy 12-5 won 12 days ago for Novak could say a lot, also he is 9-1 in his last 10 games...impressive stuff. Handicap margin is really small, so imo worth taking, also 2-0 for Djoko pays over evens and is also worth considering. Djoko really playing great here and still havent lost a set also after a first setter vs Bracciali he hadnt even played any tie breaks. Quite confident in this pick.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Djokovic - Murray - 1 Djoko is in grat form,beat Nadal in two sets.He is probably most talented player in pro-tennis,and will play against another future superstar,Andy Murray.H2h 2:0 for Djokovic,probably another two set win for him.Djoko beat Murray in Davis Cup when Serbia eliminated England,on away court at Murrays home.So like I said biggest and surest pick for thoday,also i think that Djoko could won the tour.because he is much better than Canas or Ljubo.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Djokovic @1.62 v Murray @2.56 well well, as i see djoko choko is considered as favourite here? why that? i really dont understand this, ohhh because he beat nadal maybe, but personally i warned yoy that nadal "doesnt look very well, he played like avarage player in indian wells final"...ok i have to admitt that i never like djoko choko, he is out of my style, when i see him i am just getting nervous,my favorite player is murray no doupt, and i rate murray as the future no 1 of the world as for today's match, murray would win comfortably imo, he is not injured, he looks fresh and hungry, what to afraid from djoko choco? nothing, murray is excellent returner, he can challenge serbian in all aspects of game, i hope he will not rush the things, just play patiently, avoiding silly unforced errors, and the errors will come from djoko side, i am 100% sure about this, andrew murray to win is my choice! maximum confidence Murray to win @2.56 on betfair and good luck boys

Djokovic @1.62 v Murray @2.56 well well, as i see djoko choko is considered as favourite here? why that? i really dont understand this, ohhh because he beat nadal maybe, but personally i warned yoy that nadal "doesnt look very well, he played like avarage player in indian wells final"...ok i have to admitt that i never like djoko choko, he is out of my style, when i see him i am just getting nervous,my favorite player is murray no doupt, and i rate murray as the future no 1 of the world as for today's match, murray would win comfortably imo, he is not injured, he looks fresh and hungry, what to afraid from djoko choco? nothing, murray is excellent returner, he can challenge serbian in all aspects of game, i hope he will not rush the things, just play patiently, avoiding silly unforced errors, and the errors will come from djoko side, i am 100% sure about this, andrew murray to win is my choice! maximum confidence Murray to win @2.56 on betfair and good luck boys
HA HA .Very very emotional post,Djoko played final at indian walles,and now he is in semi.On atp he is currently 8.Thats average player?Nadal is average on hard?Man who beat Federer on hard twice.He won indian walles,HE is world no.2.He is much better this year on hard courts,too. And i want to said again Djokovic-Murray 2:0 in sets.Im sure about this and you will see.Next day will be-Djokovic-Murray H2H 3:0.

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) oh boy,i can see that u are new. dont laught to quantom cause u dont know who is he? he is the man mine opinion is too that rafa didnt start this season on the level... murray is very good player and dokovic will chocke,it is time to start just wondering is murray ok?( i mean he had some injurie)?

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) i´ll be with djoko @1,65. djoko is improving his tennis every week in recent time, he beat murray easily in two @indian wells and for me murray does not seem better than @indian. surface in miami is slower than in indian wells, which will surely be more an advantage for djoko. only problem with easy djoko win @indian was that murray didn´t had the time for regeneration, which he now has after a short action against arod. i don´t know anything about injuries concerning murray, but i think at the end there should be win for djoko (when he can repeat his tennis another time) even if murray is in a good shape...

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Murray-Djokovic is definitely going to be a close match. Murray got smoked last week because he was injured Djokovic even said it was tough to watch his friend play in pain. Today I'm going to go where the value is in Andy Murray. There is nothing to be said against Djoko beating Nadal hes Rafael Nadal the no.2 player in the world on an average day he'll shit on 95% of the players on tour.But, I just have the strange feeling Murray has him today.

oh boy,i can see that u are new. dont laught to quantom cause u dont know who is he? he is the man mine opinion is too that rafa didnt start this season on the level... murray is very good player and dokovic will chocke,it is time to start just wondering is murray ok?( i mean he had some injurie)?
I dont laught.I respect him and you too Dj fish,and your post on this forum.But when i saw this,i was forced to react.Quantums post was too ofensive,emotional like i said before.We must be less emotional and more reality.Murray played very bad on this tour,against mathieu 3.sets drama,and roddick was surrending.On other side Djoko was great,i think he didnt lost set in Miami.So CLEAR win for Djoko.Please more tolerance,less ofence-comments.I am Federer fun but i cant say that Canas is ''drug-haired girl''.He simply beat Federer and for me he is just one pro-tennis player like other.In quantum post no analyse,no stats,nothing.He has just attack Djokovic.Who is Murray?I was watching all games on tour,nothing special.Murray is overrated,another british Tim Henman?My english maybe isnt so good.:$

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) I'm tending to sway towards Murray here. If the odds were around evens for each then maybe Djokovic but at this price it must be taken. Murray has a point to prove as he doesn't like being written off. He has the game to win for sure. Personnally a BIG bet for me is laying the 2-0 Djokovic. I really think Murray will win in 2, but a bit of insurance never hurt anyone! Maybe my judgement is slightly clouded by the fact I think Murray is awsome! Go on Murray lad :notworthy Sco

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) After this game Murray will have Djokovic complex.Easy,easy game for Miami champion(I think).Murray is humiliated by Djokovic.Djoko-Choko?:rollin Yeah.Huge shame for ''British tennis pride'' Andy Murray

6:1,6:0

Novak Djokovic :clap Andy Murray:cry

:dude

i´ll be with djoko @1,65. djoko is improving his tennis every week in recent time, he beat murray easily in two @indian wells and for me murray does not seem better than @indian. surface in miami is slower than in indian wells, which will surely be more an advantage for djoko. only problem with easy djoko win @indian was that murray didn´t had the time for regeneration, which he now has after a short action against arod. i don´t know anything about injuries concerning murray, but i think at the end there should be win for djoko (when he can repeat his tennis another time) even if murray is in a good shape...
wow, how easy...as i´m punting only few times i have to celebrate this one :nana

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Agree with Donald.Serena - Henin H2H 5:3.Last time ai 2003,Serena won.Home ground,better h2h,grat form without set losing.Thats enough for me

Williams-Henin pick:1

Important:All 3 times when henin won was on clay.

my bet for today is serena...she has still not lost a set against henin on hc and I hope today wont be the day
everything has a start :) last record is from 2003 and Henin improved her game alot since then. no1 worldwide . but as much as i want her to win here, i will stay away and just enjoy a very nice match gl on your bets tho

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) hehehe, ok i lost what can i do?? life continues.... serena to pay me today as outright winner, as for men final, boys i dont care, i think canas is going to give him the lesson, but i have better things to do this sunday, so i will not watch it good luck, many tournaments are coming in april and may ciao

Re: Tennis, Sony Ericsson Open (ATP/WTA) Williams Won:dude.I expect another easy win for Djokovic.Simply he is much better than Canas on this tour and more talented.Canas has made great succes already and thats enough.He is not a champion,he is lucky winner.Time for him to paid all lucky wins on this tour. My picks: 1.Djokovic streight win 2.Djokovic win without losing set.

Williams Won:dude.I expect another easy win for Djokovic.Simply he is much better than Canas on this tour and more talented.Canas has made great succes already and thats enough.He is not a champion,he is lucky winner.Time for him to paid all lucky wins on this tour. My picks: 1.Djokovic streight win 2.Djokovic win without losing set.
Well,:dude easy...

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap