sundays lays...

Re: sundays lays... MR 3.20 - corlande(expected SP 5/4) 7 chase runs and yet to record a victory although has been improving. LTO fell when leading and its difficult to know how this will affect the hose and jockey for this race. Has recorded 3rd/3rd/2nd previous to this, but over a slighlty shorter race this time, it may be another negative here. Not cut and dry but if his SP is around evs, then there is value with a lay here.

Re: sundays lays... I agree with Aliando on Corlande, espacially as the trainer's record is so poor; 3 winners from 125 runners and none in the past 1014 days. However my best of the day is an odds on shot that I can't see justification for: 2.40 Warwick - Best Actor - lay at 1.8 Both Old Benny and Ballyfoy have proven themselves over the distance, going and in the class, and may well be worth dutching. Best Actor hasn't raced beyond 3 miles, hasn't raced on heavy and his best win was class 5. With two proven competitors I'm laying this at 1.8.

Re: sundays lays...

I agree with Aliando on Corlande, espacially as the trainer's record is so poor; 3 winners from 125 runners and none in the past 1014 days. However my best of the day is an odds on shot that I can't see justification for: 2.40 Warwick - Best Actor - lay at 1.8 Both Old Benny and Ballyfoy have proven themselves over the distance, going and in the class, and may well be worth dutching. Best Actor hasn't raced beyond 3 miles, hasn't raced on heavy and his best win was class 5. With two proven competitors I'm laying this at 1.8.
:nana 2nd - Ballyfoy a non-runner and Old Benny prevailed after battling it out towards the line.

5.20 MARKET RASEN....... LUSAKA DE PEMBO........ As had 26 races only winning once sept 05 on Good going. Best form seems to be on good ground. Jockey not had a winner for quite a long time.
My 3000 post and a winning one :nana :nana :nana :nana .... Yet another Fav well btn this one :nana :nana :nana :nana ....

My 3000 post and a winning one :nana :nana :nana :nana .... Yet another Fav well btn this one :nana :nana :nana :nana ....
Well done mate and :clap on the big 3k posts.....looks like I beat you to it by 1 day:lol Superb effort in this thread mate, and ATR in general......a man to follow:ok