** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

It means Valencia have won 10 - Drawn 1 - Betis 0. H2H
Spot on David :ok ....it involves looking back over RECENT corresponding fixtures huntliba and selecting those who have at least 4 of the last 4 , after 5 i allow at least 1 draw or loss , after we get to number 2 draw/loss thats where when i publish the stats . For instance this weekend [in the main Euro leagues ] there's only 3 selections - MAN CITY v newcastle , using Flashscores we see that in 10 league match's since the record at Citys ground is 7-2-1 but it's recent results we're looking at so CITY catch the eye straight away as they have won the last 4 of the last 5 with a draw in between ....the next result was also a draw so it's the 6 results prior to that that i look at . So this weeks selections , all on Saturday are - MAN CITY v newcastle 5-1-0 , odds - 1.30 MECHELEN v charleroi 8-0-0 , odds - 1.70 BORDEAUX v lorient 4-0-0 , odds - 1.85 Will post the bets either late tomorrow or Saturday

Re: Head-to Head Meetings MAN CITY are 10-3-1 at home this season and have won 7 of the last 8 at the Etihaad while NEWCASTLE are only 1-5-9 away from St James's. CITY must win this to keep the gap between them and CHELSEA for 2nd place and with NEWCASTLE missing several players to injury inc TIOTE while CITY welcome back SERGIO AGUERO after injury . I can't see any other result other than the home win and 1.33 is available . I certainly can't make any reasonable excuse to bet on BORDEAUX at the odds as they are 1pt behind LORIENT in the league and have only won 5 homes from 14 all season [5-6-3] while LORIENT have a semi-reasonable away record of 3-4-7 . MECHELEN have history and form on their side however when it comes to taking on CHARLEROI on their own patch . Despite losing their last 3 games the home side must fancy their chance's against a side who have lost 3 and drawn once in their last 5 aways . Unless i find any negative team news i am happy to take the 1.73 on offer from LADBROKES and double them up with MAN CITY @ 1.33. Stake 10pts @ 1.33 and 1.73

Re: Head-to Head Meetings [TABLE=class: select-bet, width: 276]

[TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD] Neman Grodno vs Slaviya-Mozyr. Match Result: Neman Grodno To Win Football. Belarus. Premier League. Neman Grodno vs Slaviya-Mozyr [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.65[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD] Ajax vs NEC Nijmegen. Match Result: Ajax To Win [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.21[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD] Hajduk Kula vs Partizan. Match Result:Partizan To Win [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.32[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Head-to Head Meetings [TABLE=class: soccer]

[TR=class: tr-first, bgcolor: #EAF7E7] [TD=class: team-home bold, align: center]

Neman

[/TD] [TD=class: score bold, align: center]2 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team-away, align: center]

Slavia Mozyr

[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: select-bet' date=' width: 276"] [TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD]Neman Grodno vs Slaviya-Mozyr. Match Result: Neman Grodno To Win Football. Belarus. Premier League. Neman Grodno vs Slaviya-Mozyr [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.65[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD]Ajax vs NEC Nijmegen. Match Result: Ajax To Win [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.21[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: del]x[/TD] [TD]Hajduk Kula vs Partizan. Match Result:Partizan To Win [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: price]Price: 1.32[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Hi there TYLER :D Had a look at your selections and according to Flashcsores.com NEMAN qualified with a recent record of 6-1-0 at home v Slavia. [2-0] AJAX didn't qualify as they had drawn 2 of the last 6 at home to NIJMEGAN [4-1] The same went for PARTIZAN who had drew with HADJUK last time after winning 4 but drew the time before , record of 0-2-4 . [1-1] So if following the criteria only NEMAN would have been selected ....and a winner at that !!

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- LEVEKUSEN v wolfsburg 4-0-0 , odds 1.50 Sun --- LIVERPOOL v west ham 9-1-0 , 1.33 CHELSEA v sunderland 7-0-1 , 1.33 INTER v atalanta 6-1-0 , 1.73 OSASUNA v espanyol 4-0-0 , 2.00 RIO AVE v setubal 6-0-0 , 1.80 Mon ---- PORTO v braga 5-1-0 , 1.44. Bet 1 - LEVERKUSEN are sitting in 3rd spot in the Bundesliga with a home record of 9-2-2 , those 2 loss's occured in the past 4 games BUT they were against BAYERN MUNICH [1st] and DORTMUND[2nd] so no real disgrace there and considering they were 8-1-0 before the DORTMUND game they desevre total respect at home . WOLFSBURG are nestled in 12th spot and are still needing a few more points to be safe from relegation. Away from home they are quite strong with a 6-2-5 record but only 3-2-8 when facing opposition from teams in the top half of the league. They did manage to beat DORTMUND away from home but the home side played 55 mins with only 10 men and conceded a penalty right after the red-card and another goal 4 mins from H-T. LIVERPOOL have hit a very good run of form at Anfield since that embarrasing 3-1 loss to Aston Villa , they are 6-0-1 at home in League and Europa Cup since that game scoring 23 and conceding only 5. They have the added incentive of trying to catch up their city rivals Everton who are 3pts in front but also have a game in hand . LIVERPOOL are 10-3-3 at home to teams in the bottom half of the table. WEST HAM have simply been shocking away from home this season , 3-2-10 and have only managed to take points off teams no higher than 10th spot. Mark Noble is still a missing and Andy Carroll , 2 goals last week , is not available for this one. I can't see the appointment of Paulo Di Canio having any any effect of a Sunderland side missing their top scorer ,Fletcher the influentila Lee Cattermole . Chelsea will be sure to rest several players after playing in the Europa tonight [Thursday] but the must still pick up as many points as possible to qulaify for the CL and they surely have enough talent to choose from to dismiss a Sunderland side who have lost to QPR and READING in 2 of their last 3 aways . Lets start the weekend with a wee 10pt Treble LEVERKUSEN @ 1.50 / LIVERPOOL @ 1.36 / CHELSEA @ 1.36 with Betvictor

Re: Head-to Head Meetings LEVERKUSEN 1-1 :@ So lets re-group and have another treble this time with INTER added to the double of LIVERPOOL and CHELSEA. INTER are now free of any futher European distractions and can try to consolidate their place in SERIE A and at the time of writing FIORENTINA and 1-0 down at HT to MILAN , therefore of that result stays the same INTER can leapfrog Fiorentina in to 3rd spot by the end of this evenings game . A concern is their disappointing home form this season but thats balanced out but the even worse away form of ATALANTA who have won only 2 of their last 9 away games and those wins were against 2 of the bottom 3 clubs in SIENA and PALERMO. The odds have dropped since Friday and are now only 1.75 with betvictor so along with the 1.3 and 1.33 i'll stake 10pts on the treble

Re: Head-to Head Meetings MAN CITY v newcastle 4-0 :D MECHELEN v charleroi 0-0 BORDEAUX v lorient 1-1 Lost 10pts on the Double. Sat --- LEVEKUSEN v wolfsburg 1-1 Sun --- LIVERPOOL v west ham 0-0 CHELSEA v sunderland 2-1 :D INTER v atalanta 3-4 :@ OSASUNA v espanyol 0-2 RIO AVE v setubal 2-1 :D Mon ---- PORTO v braga 3-1 :D Lost 20pts on both trebles.. Staring Bank -100pts Current Bank - 170.94pts 18 wins from 33 bets.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- HERACLES v groningen 4-0-0 , odds 1.91 GENK v lokeren 5-0-1 , 1.75 HERACLES are 11th in the table , just 1 place below GRONINGEN and have a home record of 5-5-4 . A closer look reveals that the 4 losses have come against the top 4 in the table and one of the draws was v the 6th placed side so at home they are 5-4-0 v sides below 6th . GRONINGEN are 5-1-8 in their aways with 4 of the wins coming against sides in 12th,14th,15th and 18th , the other was v the 9th placed team. I feel the odds are generous enough to take the home win. GENK and LOKEREN are now in the Championship Group which consists of the top 6 from this season's league . GENK have been very strong at home this season and lost at home only to STANDARD and ANDERLECHT . LOKEREN have had a fairly strong away record to counter having won 9 , drawn 2 and lost only 4 aways , they have not lost a league game since the resumption after the Xmas break , 2-3-0 . I can't see LOKEREN winning here but there is a fair chance they could manage a draw . NO BET for me. Stake 10pts HERACLES @ 1.91 Sun ---- AZ ALKMAAR v utrecht 7-0-1 , 1.73 FEHNERBACHE v eskishirspor 4-0-0 , 1.60

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Head-to Head Meetings This is not my favourite time of year for Football betting but stats is stats so ... MAN CITY v west ham 5-0-1 , odds 1.29 EVERTON v fulham 11-0-0 , 1.53 WOLFSBURG v m'gladbach 6-1-0 , 2.10 DEN HAAG v venlo 5-1-0 , 2.20 A couple of strong stats point towards the short odds on Man City being worthwhile taking , the first is the fact that CITY have a home record of 12-3-1 , conceding only 11 goals and secondly [and more remarkably] have only let in 2 goals [v Liverpool] in their past 9 home games in League and Cup. CITY will be sore after losing 3 goals in 7 mins away to SPURS last week and i'm sure they'll take out their frustration on a WEST HAM side who , although having a slight resurgence in the past few weeks , have still only managed an away record of 3-4-10 and scored only 10 . They have AGUERO , MILNER and SILVA available for selection after injury. The Hammers are now on 42pts and are safe from relegation . Fulham sit on the magical 40pts and are another side who are safe from relegation while EVERTON , who mathmatically still have a chance of CL qualification will more than likely be quite happy to finsih the season above city rivals Liverpool who are 5pts behind them . The toffees are 10-6-1 at home and will be keen to shrug off last weeks away loss to a resurgent [under Di Canio] Sunderland. Fulham have been decent away from Craven Cottage this season proving hard to beat with a record of 3-7-7 . FULHAM have lost only once in their last 5 aways but look closer and you'll see 4 of those 5 were against teams below them in the table and the 1.50 available on EVERTON [considering their h2h] are just worth taking imho. Looking at the league stats for WOLFSBURG and M'GLADBACH it's hard to make a case for the home side , even at the odds available. The home side would appear to be safe from relegation but have still won only 2 games at home all season ...just can't have them here. Will take a close look at the DEN HAAG game later on and post bets then.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Both DEN HAAG and VENLO are on a downward spiral right now with the home side losing their last 5 and Venlo picking up only 1pt from a possible 21pts in the last few weeks . As it stands in the league DEN HAAG need just one more point to be certain of staying up while VENLO are 2nd bottom and are virtually doomed . DEN HAAG have lost 5 at home this season but all of those sides are currently in the top 8. I think the best option here is the Double chance [1X] for DEN HAAG @ 1.38 with bet365 , both are in poor form but the h2h and the fact that DEN HAAG are still fairly hard to beat at home to teams around them in the table makes me go for a safe option . DEN HAAG have not lost to VENLO in meetings at home since 1998. Todays bet - MAN CITY @ 1.29 / EVERTON @ 1.50 / DEN HAAG [1X] @ 1.38 10pts treble with bet365

Re: Head-to Head Meetings MAN CITY v west ham 5-0-1 , odds 1.29 2-1 EVERTON v fulham 11-0-0 , 1.53 1-0 WOLFSBURG v m'gladbach 6-1-0 , 2.10 3-1 DEN HAAG v venlo 5-1-0 , 2.20 1-1 'Todays bet - MAN CITY @ 1.29 / EVERTON @ 1.50 / DEN HAAG [1X] @ 1.38 10pts treble ' returned 26.70pts Sunday ------- SPORTING v nacional 6-1-0 , 1.80 FEHNERBACHE v kayserispor 7-0-1 , 1.67

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Nothing between the Portugese teams so i'll pass at the odds . However FEHNERBACHE need to win this to strengthen their position in 2nd spot [and CL place] , they are 10-2-3 at home . KAYSERISPOR could still in contention of a Europa place with a win but i feel the home sides need and ability is greater . Stake 10pts FEHNERBACHE @ 1.67

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing between the Portugese teams so i'll pass at the odds . However FEHNERBACHE need to win this to strengthen their position in 2nd spot [and CL place] , they are 10-2-3 at home . KAYSERISPOR could still in contention of a Europa place with a win but i feel the home sides need and ability is greater . Stake 10pts FEHNERBACHE @ 1.67
2-1 :loon Have been quiet as i usually am at this time of the season , too many strange results in Europe , but have kept an eye on Scandinavia and South America and here's one to lut the winnings on - PERU - INTI GAS v JOSE GALVEZ has ended 6-0-0 in the past 6 corresponding fixture. JOSE GALVEZ have lost their last 5 aways and managed NOT to score in all 5 . Stake 16.70pts @ 1.62 with betvictor

Re: Head-to Head Meetings INTI GAS 2-0 :loon Brazil starts their league season tonight and there's a game we can consider GREMIO v nautico has finished 5-0-0 in corresponding fixtures since 2005. It's NAUTICO'S usually poor away form in SERIE A that clinch's the bet for me, here's the stats for their last 3 ventures into SERIE A. In 2012 their away record was 1-4-14. In 2009 it was 2-4-13. 2008 - 2-6-11. Basically they rely heavily on their home form to try and keep them in the top division . GREMIO are used to finishing in the top half of the table , if not the top 6 and at home are hard to beat . Stake 16.20pts @ 1.40 available generally.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings 2 games in Argentina tonight - ARSENAL SERANDI v tigre - 7-0-1 , odds 1.85 ESTUDIANTES v argentinos jnrs - 5-0-1 , odds 1.75 [ Hills] ARSENAL SERANDI have been in top form at home , 5-1-1 , with the defeat coming against the team just above them in 5th . The draw came against the side currently in 8th . TIGRE are currently sitting in 14th place in the league and have a decent away record of 3-0-4 . 2 of those 3 away wins were v teams below them in the lerague. Stake 10pts @ 1.85

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sticking to South America on saturday .. COLUMBIA - CHICO v quindio 6-1-0 , odds - 1.73 [betvictor] ........ko Saturday 21 15 CHICO are only 3-3-2 at home this season , losing their 1st game to the side in 6th and also lost to the 2nd placed side in the league. In truth they have won only once in their last 4 league games but when you consider the opponents they lost to are currently 1st , 2nd and 3rd in the table [ 2 of those games were also away from home] then they should find Quindio a tad easier , they are 17th of 18 teams and have scored only 7 times [4 away from home ] conceding 23 in 17 games . PERU - CESAR VALLEGO v jose galvez 4-0-0 , odds - 1.50 ........ko - Saturday 02.00 bst CESAR VALLEGO are 7-0-1 at home this season while GALVEZ are 1-1-6 away from home with those points coming from the only 2 sides below them in the table . GALVEZ have now failed to score in their last 6 aways . Stake 10pt double - CESARR VALLEGO / CHICO @ 1.73/1.50 with betvictor *Note the PERU match kicks off in under 3 hours

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- VALENCIA v malaga 9-2-0 , odds 1.60 GENT v lierse 6-1-0 , odds 1.40 Sun ---- ASTERAS v giannina 4-0-0 , 1.67 AJAX v feyenoord 7-1-0 , 1.40 setubal v PORTO 0-0-13 Changed the criteria slightly [ as you can see in the 1st selection , would have been 5-1-0 under the old rules but will now allow a couple of losses/draws if the stats are strong enough] As you can see i've posted the away stats for PORTO , not my favourite type of bet , but with the stats SO strong it would be wrong to ignore it in a h2h based strategy. I'll post the actual bets on my singles thread on this forum.