** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings FIORENTINA v livorno 4-0-0 , 1.33. Also we have , according to whoscored.com , the fact that LIVORNO have been losing h/t + f/t in their last 5 away's in Serie A - 1.90 In Greece LEVADAIKOS have lost their last 7 aways ..PANTHRAKIKOS are 1.62 to continue that run. Stake 10pts on FIORENTINA h/t-f/t .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

FIORENTINA v livorno 4-0-0 ' date=' 1.33. [b']1-0 :) Also we have , according to whoscored.com , the fact that LIVORNO have been losing h/t + f/t in their last 5 away's in Serie A - 1.90....:@ In Greece LEVADAIKOS have lost their last 7 aways ..PANTHRAKIKOS are 1.62 to continue that run.........1-0 :) Stake 10pts on FIORENTINA h/t-f/t .:@
Actual bets since 21/12/13 -------------------------- Bets - 9 Wins - 3 Sarting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 65.50pts

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Top stats from whoscored.com for this Saturday - 10 from FULHAM's last 12 games in the EPL have ended OVER 2.5 Goals - 1.95 MOTHERWELL have won their last 5 league games while HEARTS have failed to score in 6 of their last 7 - MOTHERWELL to win @ 1.50 SOCHAUX have been losing h/t-f/t in their last 7 aways - LYON win h/t-f/t - 2.05

Re: Head-to Head Meetings BRAGA v guimaraes 3-0 :D Sat --- BORDEAUX v toulouse 0-1 PANATHINAIKOS v panionios 1-0 :D Top stats from whoscored.com for this Saturday - 10 from FULHAM's last 12 games in the EPL have ended OVER 2.5 Goals - 1.95 1-4 :D MOTHERWELL have won their last 5 league games while HEARTS have failed to score in 6 of their last 7 - MOTHERWELL to win @ 1.50 1-0 :D SOCHAUX have been losing h/t-f/t in their last 7 aways - LYON win h/t-f/t - 2.05 0-0 h/t 2-0 f/t :eyes

Re: Head-to Head Meetings ROMA v genoa 5-0-0 , 1.36 Whoscored.com stats --------------------- 13 of MAN CITY's last 16 aways have ended OVER 2.5 Goals - 1.57 8 of LIVERPOOL's last 9 aways have ended OVER 2.5 , add the fact that STOKE are unbeaten in their last 7 homes and have scored in 5 of the last 6 at the Brittania - OVER 2.5 is 1.75 RAYO VALLECANO have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 games in La Liga - GETAFE have only lost at home to teams above them in the league which RAYO aren't - GETAFE to win @ 2.10 In Portugal NACIONAL have 6 from 7 in all comps against GIL VICENTE add that to the fact that GIL VICENTE have failed to score in their last 4 league match's as well losing h/t f/t in the last 3 games - NACIONAL to win @ 1.75

ROMA v genoa 4-0 :ok Whoscored.com stats --------------------- 13 of MAN CITY's last 16 aways have ended OVER 2.5 Goals - 1.57 :( 8 of LIVERPOOL's last 9 aways have ended OVER 2.5 , add the fact that STOKE are unbeaten in their last 7 homes and have scored in 5 of the last 6 at the Brittania - OVER 2.5 is 1.75 :ok RAYO VALLECANO have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 games in La Liga - GETAFE have only lost at home to teams above them in the league which RAYO aren't - GETAFE to win @ 2.10 :( In Portugal NACIONAL have 6 from 7 in all comps against GIL VICENTE add that to the fact that GIL VICENTE have failed to score in their last 4 league match's as well losing h/t f/t in the last 3 games - NACIONAL to win @ 1.75 :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Only 2 games to consider , although there are from several very short favs [1.20 - 1.06 this weekend ] Sat --- CELTIC v motherwell 15-2-0 , odds 1.33 [Lads] - Motherwell have only scored in 3 of those 17 . Sun ---- GETAFE v sociedad 5-0-1 , 3.10 Whoscored.com stats --------------------- LIVERPOOL have been wining h/t-f/t in their last 7 homes - 1.62 [PP] CHELSEA have won 10 of their last 11 home's in the EPL - 1.75 There has been OVER 2.5 goals scored in 10 of REAL SOCIEDAD's last 11 league games - 1.90 There has been UNDER 2.5 goals scored in MONTPELLIER's last 11 league games - 1.65 In the EREDIVISE OVER 2.5 goals have been scored in PSV's last 16 from 18 aways [ 1.62] , NEC have hadOVER 2.5 in their last 11 home [ 1.67 ] and OVER 2.5 have been scored in RODA's last 10 aways [ 1.40]

Only 2 games to consider ' date=' although there are from several very short favs [1.20 - 1.06 this weekend '] Sat --- CELTIC v motherwell 15-2-0 , odds 1.33 [Lads] - Motherwell have only scored in 3 of those 17 . 3-0 :D Sun ---- GETAFE v sociedad 5-0-1 , 3.10 2-2 :eyes Whoscored.com stats --------------------- LIVERPOOL have been wining h/t-f/t in their last 7 homes - 1.62 [PP] :eyes CHELSEA have won 10 of their last 11 home's in the EPL - 1.75 :D There has been OVER 2.5 goals scored in 10 of REAL SOCIEDAD's last 11 league games - 1.90 :D There has been UNDER 2.5 goals scored in MONTPELLIER's last 11 league games - 1.65 :D In the EREDIVISE OVER 2.5 goals have been scored in PSV's last 16 from 18 aways [ 1.62]:eyes , NEC have had OVER 2.5 in their last 11 home :D [ 1.67 ] and OVER 2.5 have been scored in RODA's last 10 aways [ 1.40] :D
Decent overall imo

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- WOLFSBURG v hannover 5-0-1 , odds 1.57. VALENCIA v espanyol 9-0-1 , 1.62. PSV v az alkmaar 4-0-0 , 1.62. Sun --- INTER v catania 6-1-0 , 1.36. SAMPDORIA v bologna 4-0-0 , 1.83. FIORENTINA v genoa 6-0-0 , 1.36. GENK v gent 4-0-0 , 1.95. All odds from betvictor. Whoscored.com stats --------------------- JUVENTUS have won their last 12 games in Serie A - 1.73 CATANIA have lost their last 10 aways - INTER to win @ 1.36 RAYO VALLECANO have been losing h/t - f/t in their last 5 homes - ATH MADRID are 2.05 to win h/t - f/t HANNOVER have lost their last 9 aways - WOLFSBURG @ 1.57 HAMBURG have finished OVER 2.5 in 10 of their last 11 meetings agaisnt SCHALKE in all comps - 1.55 NURNBERG have failed to win their last 17 games in the Bundesliga - HOFFENHEIM are 1.57 with bet365 on the X2 double chance. SOCHAUX have lost their last 10 aways in Ligue 1 - AJJACIO to win @ 2.38 There have been OVER 2.5 goals scored in RODA's last 10 game's in the Eredivise - 1.53

Re: Head-to Head Meetings WOLFSBURG to beat HANNOVER . Wolfsburg are in 5th and competing for 3rd spot and have a home record of 6-1-1 , conceding only 7 goals . On the other hand HANNOVER have failed to gain any points from 8 aways , scoring only 6 and conceding 20. They may improve in defence after replacing their manager but i'll take the chance on WOLFSBURG still managing to score more than them. VALENCIA are a tentative bet as they have been pretty inconsistent this season with a home record of 5-1-4 , but on closer inspection 2 of those 4 loss's came against BARCELONA and REAL MADRID so no great surprise there . ESPANYOL actually sit one place and one point above VALENCIA in the table but , similar to Valencia , their downfall has been picking up points on the road where they have accumulated only 8pts , 2-2-5 . VALENCIA's h2h record over the years at home to Espanyol tips it in their favour for me. Therefore i'll stake 10pts on a WOLFSBURG/VALENCIA double @ 1.57 / 1.62.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SAMPDORIA must have a decent chance to see off fellow bottom-half of the table BOLOGNA . Even though SAMP are struggling this season , 13th in Serie A , they have dropped the majority of their points at teams from the top half of the league. They are 0-4-7 against top half sides while against those in the bottom half is a more respectable 5-2-2 and as BOLOGNA are in 17th , only one place above the relegation zone , their chance's of taking 3pts today are encouraging. SAMP have won 2 and drawn 4 of their last 4 homes in the league as well as a 4-1 at home to VERONA in the Coppa Italia . BOLOGNA have lost 6 of their 10 aways this season . Stake 10pts on SAMPDORIA [betvic] @ 1.83

Re: Head-to Head Meetings SAMP 1-1 , conceded a 90th min penalty which just about summed up last weekends farce for me ... Sat --- WOLFSBURG v hannover 5-0-1 , odds 1.57. 1-3 :( VALENCIA v espanyol 9-0-1 , 1.62. 2-2 :( PSV v az alkmaar 4-0-0 , 1.62. 1-0 :D Sun --- INTER v catania 6-1-0 , 1.36. 1-1 :( SAMPDORIA v bologna 4-0-0 , 1.83. see above...:( FIORENTINA v genoa 6-0-0 , 1.36. 3-3 :( GENK v gent 4-0-0 , 1.95. 1-2 :( All odds from betvictor. Whoscored.com stats --------------------- JUVENTUS have won their last 12 games in Serie A - 1.73 1-1 :( CATANIA have lost their last 10 aways - INTER to win @ 1.36 0-0 :( RAYO VALLECANO have been losing h/t - f/t in their last 5 homes - ATH MADRID are 2.05 to win h/t - f/t 1-3 / 2-4 :D HANNOVER have lost their last 9 aways - WOLFSBURG @ 1.57 1-3 :( HAMBURG have finished OVER 2.5 in 10 of their last 11 meetings agaisnt SCHALKE in all comps - 1.55 0-3 :D NURNBERG have failed to win their last 17 games in the Bundesliga - HOFFENHEIM are 1.57 with bet365 on the X2 double chance. 4-0 :( SOCHAUX have lost their last 10 aways in Ligue 1 - AJJACIO to win @ 2.38 1-1 :( There have been OVER 2.5 goals scored in RODA's last 10 game's in the Eredivise - 1.53 1-0 :( Abysmal and shameful........:$ Sat --- CLUB BRUGGE v mons 7-1-0 , 1.40 HERACLES v nac breda 8-0-1 , 1.75 Saturday stats from whoscored.com ----------------------------------- MAN U have beaten STOKE in 11 of their last 12 competitive meetings - 1.60 There has been OVER 2.5 goals scored in 24 of HOFFENHEIM's last 26 league games - 1.50 There has been UNDER 2.5 goals scored in GUINGAMP's last 11 league games - 1.63

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- CLUB BRUGGE v mons 7-1-0 , 1.40 2-1 :D HERACLES v nac breda 8-0-1 , 1.75 1-2 :( Saturday stats from whoscored.com ----------------------------------- MAN U have beaten STOKE in 11 of their last 12 competitive meetings - 1.60 :( There has been OVER 2.5 goals scored in 24 of HOFFENHEIM's last 26 league games - 1.50 :D There has been UNDER 2.5 goals scored in GUINGAMP's last 11 league games - 1.63 :( Sunday ------- ROMA v parma 11-1-0 , 1.45 Whoscored.com stats - LIVERPOOL's last 12 games from 13 has ended OVER 2.5 goals - 1.57 ARSENAL's last 7 homes have ended UNDER 2.5 goals - 2.20 JUVENTUS have won their last 10 homes - 1.45 There have been OVER 2.5 goals in 12 of REAL SOCIEDAD's 13 games - 1.60 NICE have had UNDER 2.5 goals scored in 12 of their last 14 games against LILLE - 1.62 NIJMEGAN's last 12 homes have ended OVER 2.5 goals - 1.50

Sat --- CLUB BRUGGE v mons 7-1-0 , 1.40 2-1 :D HERACLES v nac breda 8-0-1 , 1.75 1-2 :( Saturday stats from whoscored.com ----------------------------------- MAN U have beaten STOKE in 11 of their last 12 competitive meetings - 1.60 :( There has been OVER 2.5 goals scored in 24 of HOFFENHEIM's last 26 league games - 1.50 :D There has been UNDER 2.5 goals scored in GUINGAMP's last 11 league games - 1.63 :( Sunday ------- ROMA v parma 11-1-0 , 1.45 Abandoned Whoscored.com stats - LIVERPOOL's last 12 games from 13 has ended OVER 2.5 goals - 1.57 :( ARSENAL's last 7 homes have ended UNDER 2.5 goals - 2.20 ;) JUVENTUS have won their last 10 homes - 1.45 There have been OVER 2.5 goals in 12 of REAL SOCIEDAD's 13 games - 1.60 ;) NICE have had UNDER 2.5 goals scored in 12 of their last 14 games against LILLE - 1.62 ;) NIJMEGAN's last 12 homes have ended OVER 2.5 goals - 1.50 :(
Pity about the ROMA game being called-off but slightly better than last week but could be better !!!

Re: Head-to Head Meetings ..... hello there John, I did say I would venture back to look at your systems. I note you have one or two in the melting pot these days. What manner of staking are you using in this one, is it level stakes, I don't see much of a mention about this anywhere.Makes a nice sight all the guys up above clapping. I wish you continued success with this and hope to follow proceedings a little more closely in future. Regards. Merlin.:ok

..... hello there John' date= I did say I would venture back to look at your systems. I note you have one or two in the melting pot these days. What manner of staking are you using in this one, is it level stakes, I don't see much of a mention about this anywhere.Makes a nice sight all the guys up above clapping. I wish you continued success with this and hope to follow proceedings a little more closely in future. Regards. Merlin.:ok
I post the qualifying games as pointer to help others make their selection , therefore there are no up to date stats for all the selections. I did transfer my own selections from the 'Single Life ' thread onto here but as you can see i've not been investing too much on these as i'm finding the 'Anytime goalscorer ' thread a tad more profitable , but saying that i will be having a bet using the h2h's this weekend. Sat --- VALENCIA v real betis 11-1-0 , odds 1.50 REAL MADRID v villareal 5-0-0 , 1.36 MARSEILLE v bastia 5-1-0 , 1.70 Sun --- MAN U v fulham 11-0-1 , 1.22 PANATHIAIKOS v paok 13-0-1 , 2.90 [!] BENFICA v sporting 5-0-0 , 1.75 Those odds for a VALENCIA win appear to be quite worth taking imho . Impressive enough the league stats but let me quote you a couple more from Whoscored.com 1- VALENCIA have been winning H/T - F/T in their last 6 homes v Betis 2- VALENCIA have score 3 or more goals in their 4 homes v Betis VALENCIA are having a poor season by their standards but still are 12 places and 14pts above rock-bottom Betis and should be on a high after last weeks 3-2 win in the Nou Camp !! They will be missing only Captain Ricardo Costa due to suspension tomorrow . 4 hours later REAL MADRID take on Villareal , a side who have not won at the Bernabeu since at least 1998 [3 draws in 13] REAL will be missing Ronaldo but Bale should be back in the team alongside Benzema while Villareal are missing their top striker Uche to injury . REAL have only lost only once at home this season in all comps and that was to current leaders ATHLETICO , thats a home record of 17-0-1 , conceding in only 8 of those and only one of those was more than one goal. Stake 10pts on a VALENCIA / REAL double @ 1..50 and 1.36 respectively with Betvictor. Whoscored.com stats for the weekend - JUVENTUS have won 13 of their last 14 games in Serie A - 1.40 Over 2.5 goals have been scored in ROMA's last 7 league games - 2.10 Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 11 of AC MILAN's last 13 aways - 1.85 Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 17 of SEVILLE's last 20 home games - 1.50 Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 25 of HOFFENHEIM's last 27 homes - 1.67 Over 2.5 goals have been scored in RODA's last 12 aways - 1.60 LEICESTER have won their last 9 in the Championship - 1.75

Re: Head-to Head Meetings PANATHINAIKOS are still available at a very nice 2.25 and i'm having some that after yesterdays win. The home side have won 14 of the last 15 meetings in all comps when facing PAOK on their own soil. PAOK have lost their last 2 aways while PANA have won their last , albeit against side in the bottom half of the table . It still will be a tight game , PAOK are 2nd while PANA are 3 places back in 5th. Stake 10pts @ 2.50 from PaddyPower

I post the qualifying games as pointer to help others make their selection , therefore there are no up to date stats for all the selections. I did transfer my own selections from the 'Single Life ' thread onto here but as you can see i've not been investing too much on these as i'm finding the 'Anytime goalscorer ' thread a tad more profitable , but saying that i will be having a bet using the h2h's this weekend. Sat --- VALENCIA v real betis 11-1-0 , odds 1.50 :ok REAL MADRID v villareal 5-0-0 , 1.36 :ok MARSEILLE v bastia 5-1-0 , 1.70 :ok Sun --- MAN U v fulham 11-0-1 , 1.22 :eyes PANATHIAIKOS v paok 13-0-1 , 2.90 [!] :ok BENFICA v sporting 5-0-0 , 1.75 :ok Those odds for a VALENCIA win appear to be quite worth taking imho . Impressive enough the league stats but let me quote you a couple more from Whoscored.com 1- VALENCIA have been winning H/T - F/T in their last 6 homes v Betis 2- VALENCIA have score 3 or more goals in their 4 homes v Betis VALENCIA are having a poor season by their standards but still are 12 places and 14pts above rock-bottom Betis and should be on a high after last weeks 3-2 win in the Nou Camp !! They will be missing only Captain Ricardo Costa due to suspension tomorrow . 4 hours later REAL MADRID take on Villareal , a side who have not won at the Bernabeu since at least 1998 [3 draws in 13] REAL will be missing Ronaldo but Bale should be back in the team alongside Benzema while Villareal are missing their top striker Uche to injury . REAL have only lost only once at home this season in all comps and that was to current leaders ATHLETICO , thats a home record of 17-0-1 , conceding in only 8 of those and only one of those was more than one goal. Stake 10pts on a VALENCIA / REAL double @ 1..50 and 1.36 respectively with Betvictor. :nana Whoscored.com stats for the weekend - JUVENTUS have won 13 of their last 14 games in Serie A - 1.40 :eyes Over 2.5 goals have been scored in ROMA's last 7 league games - 2.10 :eyes Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 11 of AC MILAN's last 13 aways - 1.85 :ok Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 17 of SEVILLE's last 20 home games - 1.50 :ok Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 25 of HOFFENHEIM's last 27 homes - 1.67 :eyes Over 2.5 goals have been scored in RODA's last 12 aways - 1.60 :eyes LEICESTER have won their last 9 in the Championship - 1.75 :eyes
H2h's had a good weekend .

PANATHINAIKOS are still available at a very nice 2.25 and i'm having some that after yesterdays win. The home side have won 14 of the last 15 meetings in all comps when facing PAOK on their own soil. PAOK have lost their last 2 aways while PANA have won their last , albeit against side in the bottom half of the table . It still will be a tight game , PAOK are 2nd while PANA are 3 places back in 5th. Stake 10pts @ 2.50 from PaddyPower
2-1 :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Friday ------ PSV v heracles 9-0-0 , odds - 1.33 Sat --- AZ ALKMAAR v utrecht 8-0-1 , 1.44 LUZERN v aarau 9-1-0 , 1.80 Sun --- GENOA v udinese 5-0-1 , 2.90 SEVILLE v valencia 6-1-0 , 2.10 CAMBUUR v zwolle 5-1-0 , 2.10 There's no doubt PSV have been having their troubles this season but they have managed to win their last 2 home games in the Eredivise since the re-start and those wins came against ALKMAAR [just 2pts behind PSV in 7th] and TWENTE [currently 2nd ] HERACLES recent away record is 2-1-2 but those wins came against the teams currently in 16th and 18th place in the table , while the draw came against the 12th placed side. I think PSV may well prove too strong at home for Heracles and although the odds are rather skinny i'll take them as i'll be doubling PSV up with AZ ALKMAAR on Saturday. This main stat i noticed about this game is how bad UTRECHT have been away from home this season , 1-1-9 , scoring only 8 and conceding 28. The winter break has not any difference as they have lost the 3 aways they have played [ 2 league and 1 cup match] AZ on the other hand have won both homes since the break and not conceded in both , scoring 5. One concern is that top scorer , JOHANNSSON , is still doubtful but compared to the fact that UTRECHT will have up to 8 players missing through injury then i can still see AZ winning comfortably. Stake 10pts double PSV / ALKMAAR @ 1.36 and 1.50 with CORAL

PSV v heracles 9-0-0 , odds - 1.33 2-1 :ok Sat --- AZ ALKMAAR v utrecht 8-0-1 , 1.44 1-1 LUZERN v aarau 9-1-0 , 1.80 3-2 :ok Sun --- GENOA v udinese 5-0-1 , 2.90 3-3 SEVILLE v valencia 6-1-0 , 2.10 0-0 CAMBUUR v zwolle 5-1-0 , 2.10 3-1 :ok Stake 10pts double PSV / ALKMAAR @ 1.36 and 1.50 with CORAL :cry
Bets - 14 Wins - 5 Starting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 60.90pts Sat --- MONTPELLIER v ajaccio 5-0-1 , 1.44 HEERENVEEN v nac breda 9-1-0 , 1.65 Sun --- VITESSE v waalwijk 7-1-0 , 1.33

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Despite HAMBURG's 3-0 win against DORTMUND last week i have to side with W BREMEN here. One can only assume that DORTMUND had not just one eye but both eye's firmly set on their CL game against ZENIT in midweek [won 4-2 in Russia] when losing 3-0 to a side who had previously lost their 4 Bundesliga games , conceding 13 and scoring only twice ] BREMEN are 5-7-10 overall [3-3-4 at home] this season but when they play those in the bottom half of the league it becomes a more respectable 3-6-1 . They have had 2 draws and a loss [5-1 thrashing to 3rd placed Dortmund] since the re-start and should be very hard to beat here against a side they have a good h2h record against . Bet365 are offering 1.55 on the double chance 1 X . It's hard to ignore the fact that LEVADIAKOS have an away record this season of 0-1-12 , scored 8 conceded 28 . While the home side , XANTHI , have a decent home record of 7-1-4 , losses against the 1st ,2nd , 3rd and 7th in the league are to be not entirely unexpected for a regular mid-table side , and with the h2h record added to the mix i'm hoping my old friends at XANTHI can do me a favour and win at odds of 1.73 [betvictor] FEHNERBACHE sit atop of the league and are unbeaten at home this season , 9-2-0 drawing v the 3rd and 7th placed sides [G'BIRLIGI are in 14th] FEHNER have had the advantage of not being involved in Europe this season . GENCLERBIRLIGI are 2-1-7 away from home this season , with one of those wins coming v the team rooted at the bottom of the league . Considering the league positions and h2h it's worth taking the 1.33 available from Bet365 imho. Stake 10pt double BREMEN 1X / FEHNERBACHE Stake 10pt win XANTHI

Re: Head-to Head Meetings W BREMEN v hamburg 1-0 KORTRIJK v cercle brugge 4-0 XANTHI v levadiakos 1-0 FEHNERBACHE v g'birligi 2-0 AZ ALKMAAR v waalwijk 4-0 'Stake 10pt double BREMEN 1X / FEHNERBACHE :D Stake 10pt win XANTHI :D' Returned 37.92 for a profit of 17.92pts. Bets - 16 Wins - 7 Starting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 78.82pts Sat --- STANDARD v mechelen 5-0-0 , odds 1.36 PANATHINAIKOS v aris 6-1-0 , 1.33 AZ ALKMAAR v heracles 7-0-0 , 1.55 PSV v utrecht 15-0-0 , 1.25 BRAGA v nacional 5-0-1 , 1.67 BASLE v st gallen 16-2-0 , 1.60

Re: Head-to Head Meetings First wager of the weekend is a 10pt treble on PANATHINAIKOS / BASLE / PSV. PSV's h2h record is strong enough in itself but when you include the fact that while Utrecht will have approx 5 out through injury and Van Der Maarel is suspended , PSV have a full squad to pick from . UTRECHT have only won once , drawn once but lost 7 of their last 9 away league games. While PANATHINAIKOS's recent home form has been near perfect [ 4-1-0 ] with a win against 2nd placed PAOK included , ARIS have been poor as PANA have been good [0-1-4] inc 2 loss's against teams in 14th and 16th. They have conceded at least twice in 7 of their last 8 homes and have won once away from home in their last 19 attempts in the Super League. Even allowing for the fact that the Swiss play each other twice home and away each season , BASLE's 16-2-0 at home to St Gallen is pretty impressive on it's own. BASLE sit on top of the table , 13pts in front of their rivals in 7th . They have won all 3 games at home since the re-start , 2 in the league [one of which was against 2nd placed Young Boys] and a 3-0 win in the Europa Cup. This is in contrast to St GALLEN's form since the break ended , losing twice and drawing against the side one place below them in 8th [ in fact they have a record overall of 0-2-3 since the re-start ] The odds from Betvictor are 1.25 / 1.30 / 1.60