** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

New to this type of strategy.. JTW1 very impressive to see all those picks.. so the only criteria should be that the home team stats should be at least 4-0-0..? what if its 4-3-3? Thanks
Quite simply the home side MUST have a 4 game win advantage in at least the last 5 corresponding fixtures for the 'system' to have any significance . Sat --- MAN CITY v spurs 4-0-0 , 1.50 4-1 :ok SCHALKE v hertha 6-0-0 , 1.80 2-0 :ok GENT v charleroi 6-0-1 , 1.62 2-2 LORIENT v St Etienne 5-1-0 , 3.30 0-1 PSV v alkmaar 5-0-0 , 1.53 3-0 :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi all, Galats I think you are right, but lets see what jtw1 will say. [TABLE=class: head_to_head h2h_mutual, width: 572] [TR] [TD=class: h-part last, bgcolor: #254725, colspan: 6]Head-to-head matches: ANDERLECHT - LOKEREN[/TD] [/TR]

[TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]20.07.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]SUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F7FDF5] [TD=align: center]18.05.14[/TD] [TD=class: flag]JUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]3 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]28.07.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]JUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]2 : 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F7FDF5] [TD=align: center]17.04.13[/TD] [TD=class: flag]JUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]3 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]29.09.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]JUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]3 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight even, bgcolor: #F7FDF5] [TD=align: center]22.07.12[/TD] [TD=class: flag]SUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]3 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: highlight odd] [TD=align: center]18.12.11[/TD] [TD=class: flag]JUP[/TD] [TD=class: name]Anderlecht[/TD] [TD=class: name]Lokeren[/TD] [TD=class: last, align: center]3 : 2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Remember it's LEAGUE games only guys , Super Cup games do not count ...:ok , however you are quite correct ..it was wrong of me to select Anderlecht as the last 4 games have actually ended 3-0-1 .....sorry.

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sat --- ANDERLECHT v lokeren 4-0-0 , 1.65 1-1 SLAVIA PRAGUE v pribram 10-1-0 , 1.75 3-2 PSV v den haag 9-0-1 , 1.25 1-0 PORTO v nacional 5-1-0 , 1.29 2-0 Sun ---- AC MILAN v palermo 5-0-1 , 1.53 ATH BILBAO v seville 4-0-0 , 2.70 FERREIRA v setubal 7-1-0 , 1.80

Re: Head-to Head Meetings ANDERLECHT v lokeren 4-0-0 , 1.65 1-1 :eyes SLAVIA PRAGUE v pribram 10-1-0 , 1.75 3-2 PSV v den haag 9-0-1 , 1.25 1-0 PORTO v nacional 5-1-0 , 1.29 2-0 Sun ---- AC MILAN v palermo 5-0-1 , 1.53 0-2 :eyes ATH BILBAO v seville 4-0-0 , 2.70 1-0 FERREIRA v setubal 7-1-0 , 1.80 4-1

Sat --- XANTHI v ofi 5-1-0 , 1.83 BRAGA v gil vicente 5-1-0 , 1.40
Hi man i've a question, im following you from today, since i discovered this forum today lol On which site you get stats? cause on mine ( diretta.it ) i see Xanthi lead 10-2-1 in the h2h. Do you take only the last 5 yrs or something like that?

Hi man i've a question, im following you from today, since i discovered this forum today lol On which site you get stats? cause on mine ( diretta.it ) i see Xanthi lead 10-2-1 in the h2h. Do you take only the last 5 yrs or something like that?
I use flashscores Markieze . Teams must have won at least all of the last 4 or until there is a 2nd draw or defeat ....for example Xanthi had won the last 4 , there was 1 draw before thos and they had also won the 2 before that ...then came that 2nd Non win for Xanthi which for me was the cut off point .....therefore for the purpose of this thread the recent stats were 6-0-1. Hope you followed that ....;) Sat --- XANTHI v ofi 5-1-0 , 1.83 2-1 :ok BRAGA v gil vicente 5-1-0 , 1.40 2-0 :ok Sun --- DORTMUND v m'gladbach 7-0-1 , 1.62 ROMA v torino 7-0-1 , 1.45 CLUB BRUGGE v westerlo 13-1-0 , 1.29 PSG v marseille 4-0-0 , 1.67 PAOK v panathinaikos 5-0-1 , 1.80

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Cheers Grex and Galats :ok [Yield must be even better after a good weekend ;)] DORTMUND v m'gladbach 7-0-1 , 1.62 1-0 :D ROMA v torino 7-0-1 , 1.45 3-0 :D CLUB BRUGGE v westerlo 13-1-0 , 1.29 5-0 :D PSG v marseille 4-0-0 , 1.67 2-0 :D PAOK v panathinaikos 5-0-1 , 1.80 1-2

R.Sobota vs Kosice B ( slovakia 2 liga ) Is this good for this method? R.Sobota at home is 5-0-0 vs Kosice
Sorry about the late post but due to the Internationals i didn't look in here until now ...:\ In answer to your question , YES ....but using the rules i use it would have been 4-0-0 as Cup games are ignored ...hope you went for the home win as they are 2-0 up with 8 mins to go ..:ok

Sorry about the late post but due to the Internationals i didn't look in here until now ...:\ In answer to your question , YES ....but using the rules i use it would have been 4-0-0 as Cup games are ignored ...hope you went for the home win as they are 2-0 up with 8 mins to go ..:ok
Oh yeah i dindt see one was Cup game haha. Now they are 5-0-0 :p