Tennis, Week 8

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 8 a very good question...butstill a profitable week in tennis...so cant stop after just three days, cant i?.... anyway daily stats are 4-3 and one void (a good void for me) with one still to play.... anyway now to USA sports section...some big bets for me there today...hopefully wont get fukced...

Re: Tennis, Week 8 You can as well try Betfair - only the first set need to be finished for the bet to stand. Not sure if Ladbrokes still do the same but they did about a year ago. this is especially handy when opposing injured players. On the other hand, all these books voiding bets on unfinished matches claim this is to protect punters, which is also true to some extent;)

Re: Tennis, Week 8

AND THE BET OF THE DAY............ Guillermo Canas vs David Nalbandian Guillermo Canas should be tired after playing so many matches but Nalbandian is still injured. Tired player beats injured player any day of the week. Guillermo Canas - 1.70 @ Interwetten
:clap

Janković - Hingis13:00 gamestat.gif 1.75 1.85
jankovic is an excellent playre and she is serious...want to achive something in tennis hingis is not a player she used to be, i dont say that she is not good but her time is over jankovic should win this :hope

Čilić - Tsonga18:30 gamestat.gif 1.75 1.85
this is a good price on cilic i dont like rally to play on him, he is young and talented,but every time he loose his excuse is a am lacking of experience :) he beated sanguinetti yesterday...hope he willl win today dont know much about tsonga gl

Re: Tennis, Week 8 to recap yesterday...after good start i ended up with 5-3 at the end and with a small profit...but the biggest bet Karlovic was a big let down IMO...i was thinking betting on him to win in straight sets and he lost without giving up a decent fight....

Čilić - Tsonga18:30 gamestat.gif 1.75 1.85
this is a good price on cilic i dont like rally to play on him, he is young and talented,but every time he loose his excuse is a am lacking of experience :) he beated sanguinetti yesterday...hope he willl win today dont know much about tsonga gl
From where you have these odds?You can get 2.20 on Cilic at Fonbet and 5dimes. Tsonga is strong player with a great serve and really good play from the line.He plays really good strong forehands.At Australian Open he gave good match to Roddick winning first set and losing second in tb.He impressed me much then.If he wouldn't be troubled by injuries he could be great player.And he likes hard courts.

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Philip Kohlschreiber vs Radek Stepanek Philip Kohlschreiber is no player to trust and shouldn't be any bigger problem for Stepanek, but Stepanek just got back after injury and was struggling a bit yesterday vs an injured Hernych and Philip Kohlschreiber isn't without the chance. Good value here. Philip Kohlschreiber - 3.15 @ Pointbet

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Hi guys, the following pick for today: STEPANEK TO D KOHLSCHREIBER @ 1.5 at expekt Stepanek is one of the best indoor players with hisattacking serve-and-volley game. Kohlschreiber is a good slow court player but indoors Stepanek looks like a clear favourite. One more factor in Stepanek’s favour – Kohlschreiber does not have a good record versus serve-and-volley players.

Tonight i bet 1.5/10 @2.70 on Kohlschreiber 3/10 @1.88 on Jankovic 2/10 @2.20 on Lapentti 2 winners so far..thanks to donald and dj fish
Mate, this is called after-eventing and not considered good manners on any forum. :spank Quite an unfortunate way to start posting picks/tips, tbh. Please, post your thoughts, tips well before the matches in the future;)

Re: Tennis, Week 8 No big stakes on these ones since no result in the world on those would suprise me. Jurgen Melzer vs Yen-Hsun Lu Yen-Hsun Lu have a great record vs lefties. He has won 14 straight matches vs lefties and 23 of 32 matches. Jurgen Melzer is a talented player but no-one to trust and he actually plays his best tennis in Europe. He will be dangerous here indoors but after his crappy show against Witten I'm not backing him anymore. Yen-Hsun Lu - 2.20 @ Bet365 Juan Martin Del Potro vs Mardy Fish Juan Martin Del Potro is a dangerous player but Mardy Fish is playing the tennis of his life recently and it's sure gonna be a very tricky match that could go either way but after seing Fishes last match I've to go with him. Either he's gonna beat JMDP today or never. Mardy Fish - 1.72 @ Gamebookers Sam Querrey vs Julien Benneteau Another tricky match since both players are in good form and Bennetea being the more experineced of them both but I still have to choose Sam Querrey simply because Benneteau has a negative record vs big servers. Sam Querrey - 1.65 @ Betsafe

Mate' date=' this is called after-eventing and not considered good manners on any forum. :spank Quite an unfortunate way to start posting picks/tips, tbh. Please, post your thoughts, tips well before the matches in the future;)[/quote'] he's thanking me and dj_fish for OUR TIPS that HE FOLLOWED and made money from... :tongue2

Philip Kohlschreiber vs Radek Stepanek Philip Kohlschreiber is no player to trust and shouldn't be any bigger problem for Stepanek, but Stepanek just got back after injury and was struggling a bit yesterday vs an injured Hernych and Philip Kohlschreiber isn't without the chance. Good value here. Philip Kohlschreiber - 3.15 @ Pointbet
Donald Duck, you are G:) :)D...!!:ok :clap Keep it up:clap :clap

No big stakes on these ones since no result in the world on those would suprise me. Jurgen Melzer vs Yen-Hsun Lu Yen-Hsun Lu have a great record vs lefties. He has won 14 straight matches vs lefties and 23 of 32 matches. Jurgen Melzer is a talented player but no-one to trust and he actually plays his best tennis in Europe. He will be dangerous here indoors but after his crappy show against Witten I'm not backing him anymore. Yen-Hsun Lu - 2.20 @ Bet365 Juan Martin Del Potro vs Mardy Fish Juan Martin Del Potro is a dangerous player but Mardy Fish is playing the tennis of his life recently and it's sure gonna be a very tricky match that could go either way but after seing Fishes last match I've to go with him. Either he's gonna beat JMDP today or never. Mardy Fish - 1.72 @ Gamebookers Sam Querrey vs Julien Benneteau Another tricky match since both players are in good form and Bennetea being the more experineced of them both but I still have to choose Sam Querrey simply because Benneteau has a negative record vs big servers. Sam Querrey - 1.65 @ Betsafe
Follow you on Sam Querrey, like you said, not to much :hope :clap :clap :D

Re: Tennis, Week 8 My apologies, was unaware of this, as donald said i wasnt giving tips, but merely sharing my results and thanking donald and djfish. But wont happen in the future. I'm going to follow donald again with: 2pts on Fish 2pts on Querrey 1pt on Yen-Hsun Lu 2pts on Lapentti which game is now cancelled :(

Juan Martin Del Potro vs Mardy Fish Juan Martin Del Potro is a dangerous player but Mardy Fish is playing the tennis of his life recently and it's sure gonna be a very tricky match that could go either way but after seing Fishes last match I've to go with him. Either he's gonna beat JMDP today or never. Mardy Fish - 1.72 @ Gamebookers
I have to go the opposite way here.2.32 at the moment at Pinnacle is more than juicy price for me.Fish playing tennis of his life :) You must be kidding.Only valuable results he had were at Australian Open with wins over Ljubicic and Ferrer.And in 1/4 of AO he was trashed by Roddick.In other matches I just can't see any wins against good players.After AO he took some break from tennis and came back with wins over Gabashvili and Warburg before losing against Karlovic.That's not impressive at all.Here at Memphis he beat out of form crappy Phau :rollinDel Potro will give him really tough match.He is playing really good tennis on hard courts and with his good serve he can do a lot of damage to Fish.Del Potro gave Gonzalez 5 set match at AO before retiring and we all know in what kind of form Gonzo was at AO.That means something.Del Potro is for sure rising star of ATP and today my money are on him.Pure value.I just hope I'm not too far from reality :lol

My apologies, was unaware of this, as donald said i wasnt giving tips, but merely sharing my results and thanking donald and djfish. But wont happen in the future. I'm going to follow donald again with: 2pts on Fish 2pts on Querrey 1pt on Yen-Hsun Lu 2pts on Lapentti which game is now cancelled :(
No prob, mate;)