Tennis, Week 8

Re: Tennis, Week 8

Sport Tennis
Event Nikolay Davydenko vs. Ivan Ljubicic
Selection Ivan Ljubicic
Strength 10/10
Date 24/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Simply got to back my favourite for this tournament. Sure Davydenko is playing great tennis in Rotterdam but Ljubicic is IMO destined to win in Rotterdam this year and has also excellent h2h vs Nikolay - 6-0 in favour of Ljubo
Sport Tennis
Event Mikhail Youzhny vs. Novak Djokovic
Selection Mikhail Youzhny
Strength 10/10
Date 24/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price >Bet365 @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning Simply a must bet IMO. Youzhny playing great tennis in Rotterdam and is facing Djoko in semis. It will be a tight match as there is not a lot quality difference between those two. But still i give the edge to the Russian and also like the odds for this one. Also Youzhny seems very confident and after beatring Ferrer in straight sets is cant see Novak stoping him today, anyway the only match on hard surface was won by Russian some 10 days ago. So believing in a rematch of Zagreb semis where Ljubo beat Youzhny 2-1 in sets.
Sport Tennis
Event Abn Amro Tournament: Outright Winner
Selection Ivan Ljubicic
Strength 10/10
Date 25/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price >Bet365 @ 3.25 (Back)
Reasoning Okay i will get burned heavily or win a lot..but im still very sure that in absence of Fedex, Ljubo will win this years Rotterdam title, sure the odds arent so good but have a great gut feeling and im willing to risk it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 8 have to play opposite again mate :) cant play on ljubicic becouse i watched feww his games this year,he is big disippointment. he plays very defensive without any will to attack, huge number of unforced errors, no motivation, something is strange with him this year. on the other side davy was injured but he seems to be ok now,he is simply better player,the odd on davy is more than good so davy to win :ok dokovic was out of shape on the bigging of the season, but it seem that he is on road now :) youzhny is in a life form,the result shows that... soo we have got two young talented players,hm...seems to be tought game... i am giving the advantage to dokovic...think he is better in head will see dokovic to win :ok

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Ivan Ljubicic vs Mikhail Youzhny The H2H is favoring Ljubicic but Youzhny gotta win sometime and why not today. Youzhny has always been the better player but Ljubicic always the winner because of his experience and Youzhnys ability to choke. But last weeks good play must surely have boost Youzhnys confidence and the fact that Ljubicic looked running out of gas at the end of his semi-final makes me think he has a good chance for first win over Ljubicic tomorrow. Mikhail Youzhny - 2.54 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Hi. It means that it adds 3 games to youzhny in the final score. If youzhny wins the match, or he losses by 1 or 2 games, you win the bet. If Ljubicic wins by 4 games or more, you loose the bet, and if Ljubo win by 3 games, the bet is void, and you get your money back. LJUBO 6:4,6:4 Youzhny (+3)----> Lose (12-11) LJUBO 7:6,7:6 Youznhy (+3)----> Win (14-15) LJUBO 6:4,4:6,6:3 Youzhny (+3) ----> Bet Void (16-16) And so on. Bye!

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Andy Roddick vs Tommy Haas Tommy Haas is playing the tennis of hif life and have just recently crushed two big servers and is yet to face a break point. Roddick has nothing but his serves and if they dont work 100% he's gonna get buckled up by Haas. Tommy Haas - 2.37 @ Bet365 Tathiana Garbin vs Roberta Vinci You might think I learned a lesson after Vinci screwed me twice in-a-row. Well...no. I'm still not impressed by her, she mainly made it so far becuase of her opponents choking when thihgs get tight. She had three tought three set matches and has also played the doubles so I'm going for the more talented and fresher player. Tathiana Garbin - 1.73 @ Pinnacle

Ivan Ljubicic vs Mikhail Youzhny The H2H is favoring Ljubicic but Youzhny gotta win sometime and why not today. Youzhny has always been the better player but Ljubicic always the winner because of his experience and Youzhnys ability to choke. But last weeks good play must surely have boost Youzhnys confidence and the fact that Ljubicic looked running out of gas at the end of his semi-final makes me think he has a good chance for first win over Ljubicic tomorrow. Mikhail Youzhny - 2.54 @ Pinnacle
no one opposing me today?...good...hehe...:clap

Re: Tennis, Week 8 Evgeny Korolev vs Amer Delic Great value on Amer Delic who made a great match vs Haas in Memphis and managed to get the match to two tie-breaks. This isn't indoors but I still think he's serving will cause Korolev big trouble. Amer Delic - 2.26 @ Pinnacle

Andy Roddick vs Tommy Haas Tommy Haas is playing the tennis of hif life and have just recently crushed two big servers and is yet to face a break point. Roddick has nothing but his serves and if they dont work 100% he's gonna get buckled up by Haas. Tommy Haas - 2.37 @ Bet365
:clap