Tennis, Week 7

Re: Tennis, Week 7 last night i backed baghdatis to win the marseille open @3.75 thats the price my bookie offered to me, i was considering it as low price...but today i noticed that bagh is @3.5 in betting exchanges along with four or five others! same 3.5 for five six players!!!! first time happened that imo, so i thank my bookie because he offered me the highest available price!! and it was AFTER the astonishing performance of baghdatis against tipsarevic hehehe

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 7

today wed 14/4 Ancic to win @1.16 Gasguet to win 2-0 sets @1.4 and finally the very impressive tatiana Golovin @1.62 no comments i am busy, probable upsets are soderling ( he is very near at the moment) and Llodra to beat Hewitt, no money involved
:cry Why Ancic WHY ???:puke maybe I won too much n the bookie want some of it back:@ anyway I like your write ups/opinion:D p.s, pls write again if ever there is a bet you feel confident or you want to put your 3rd house. I will surely put a Big bet. Ok ? Thx.:) :)

yeah I'm going to give it a miss as well. Portas might have known about a couple of other players withdrawing and that he was guaranteed a place in the first round even if he lost. The market has been jumping all over the place on betfair. I screwed myself backing that clown Volandri who was either injured or partying the night before judging by the way his price drifted so I'm not in the mood to risk anything else on a first round match in a Mickey Mouse event.
glad I changed my mind on that one. Portas hammered him 6-2, 6-2. These small events are a minefield.

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Fabrice Santoro - Mikhail Youzhny Mikhail Youzhny played good vs Chokovic and showed that he has the weapons to beat good indoor players in good form and should be able to the job vs Santoro aswell even though Santoro has the experience, home advantage and form. Satoro has played many games lately and should have problems to keep up if this turns into a hard battle. Mikhail Youzhny - 1.56 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Jonas Bjorkman vs Andreas Seppi Seppi looks like perfect oppurtunity for the swede with his style of play. Seppi really has poor 2nd serves and will let Bjorkman to get into the net and use his experience to beat him, just like last time they met. Jonas Bjorkman - 1.55 @ Expekt

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Jarkko Nieminen vs Nicolas Mahut Jarkko Nieminen wasn't too impressive last match just like he has been all year while Mahut didn' t his job and beat an uninterested Ljubicic and should be full of self-confidence now and lets not forget that he has a pretty descent record vs lefties. Nicolas Mahut - 2.00 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Baghdatis to win 2-0 sets @1.53 thats my only bet for today, we saw a lot of surprises in this tournament, i think is enough the 32 years old and 259 ranked Saulnier what he is expecting today? is like Barcelona plaing at home against a fourth division team,imo 1.53 is great value, baghdatis is on fire,he changed a lot his game, he now plays extremely fast, serves at 75% persenatage (first serve) and very technically and fast bye bye i am busy,good luck

Baghdatis to win 2-0 sets @1.53 thats my only bet for today, we saw a lot of surprises in this tournament, i think is enough the 32 years old and 259 ranked Saulnier what he is expecting today? is like Barcelona plaing at home against a fourth division team,imo 1.53 is great value, baghdatis is on fire,he changed a lot his game, he now plays extremely fast, serves at 75% persenatage (first serve) and very technically and fast bye bye i am busy,good luck
:clap Just in time. I've waited:)

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Hi guys, the following pick for tonight: ATP TOUR, BRAZIL OPEN CANAS TO D PORTAS @ 1.27 on pinnacle Just 1.5 years ago (before injury problems and suspension) Guillermo Canas was number 8 player in the world and one of the top 3 clay courters. Since coming back, Canas produced some unbelievable results: he is 37-5 overall, 22-1 in his last 23 matches and 22-0 (!) in his last 22 clay court matches. Canas will be playing against a veteran 33 y.o. Spaniard Portas who is way past his best form and is ranked 133. Actually, it is worth to place a little bet on Canas winning the tournament (@ odds of 8) but due to his Davis Cup matches just 3 days ago in Austria and long-flight from Austria to Brazil, its better to be more conservative and go match-by-match.

good luck - folks - am using the Youzhny tip on your tips' date=' my money - just tolet you know i got matched at 1.75 on betfair, so keep your eyes out for better odds if they're still available :ok[/quote'] looked dodgy at a fair few points, but came through eventually - :clap cheers lads :ok

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Hello, I'm new to this Tennis betting (normally football is my game) but I have been reading this very enjoyable forum and I like what I read! So I have decided to have a go, I have been looking at some stats and have decided that I like the look of two bets in Brazil and I wondered what some of you more educated people thought. My first bet was CHELA v Hidalgo - Chela looks far more experienced also Hidalgo didn't seem to achieve much against his previous opponent. My second being MONACO v Alves - Monaco just seems to be better in every area of the game. Wishing everybody the best of luck! :hope

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Monaco is no player to trust... I gotta stop being greedy and bet more on handicap bets...like Mahut today... first off... Andy Roddick vs Sam Querrey Many may not know it but Querrey is Roddicks practice partner and has beaten him on practise this week here in San Jose. Being his practice partner he should have a descent strategy planned on how to beat him. Yesterday Roddick didn't win many points on Dancevics serve at the beginning of the match and could have troubles again tonight vs Querrey who's an excellent server too. I'm counting on at least one set to go to a tie-break. Sam Querrey +4.5 games - 1.80 @ Gamebookers

Re: Tennis, Week 7 ok,i wom again very easily, bagh although not so impressive as yesterday, won in style,playing relaxing about 40% for his abilities and power, but the fundamental change of his game,was obvious , he now serves in a completely different way, is like an "advanced" gonzo alike in AO, OPENING UP the court,and then finishes the points by easy forehands, or smashes, or even drop shots, but that if only opponents return the ball,thats not so often, marcus increased the speed of serve,and therefore aces, Saulnier was not a player to introduse to tennis pleasure, tomorrow is the bagh v youznhy clash ok some people are on youznhy, personally i would never place even a single penny on that player, not only tomorrow,is matter of mentality of that russian, i never trust him,or credit him by any way from my point of view, baghdatis is a clear favourite here,the new baghdatis, the new looked baghdatis, a totally new player, just to remind you that he was struggling till AO with only 45% first serve persentage home support is also expected huge in favor of baghdatis, everybody here waiting the final to be gasquet v baghdatis i am full bank on marcus,my bookie offered me the price which is 1.57 which is more than expected, and fully accepted as value price bye bye salut boys

Re: Tennis, Week 7 check you msg box Melinda Czink vs Tzipora Obziler Oziler has been playing well all year and she's been on fire this week and had a nice easy straight set win over Bardina and she lost only 3 games in the match. Czink made it here with two three set matches and specially last one vs Hsieh was a tough one going to three sets. I hope Obzilier won't loose her perfect porm over the night and hope she will win this easily. Tzipora Obziler - 1.60 @ Interwetten Game handicap bets against Santangelo and Kostanic looks good but none avaible at the moment. Maybe there will be some later tonight.

Baghdatis to win 2-0 sets @1.53 thats my only bet for today, we saw a lot of surprises in this tournament, i think is enough the 32 years old and 259 ranked Saulnier what he is expecting today? is like Barcelona plaing at home against a fourth division team,imo 1.53 is great value, baghdatis is on fire,he changed a lot his game, he now plays extremely fast, serves at 75% persenatage (first serve) and very technically and fast bye bye i am busy,good luck
:clap :clap :D from Indonesia

ok,i wom again very easily, bagh although not so impressive as yesterday, won in style,playing relaxing about 40% for his abilities and power, but the fundamental change of his game,was obvious , he now serves in a completely different way, is like an "advanced" gonzo alike in AO, OPENING UP the court,and then finishes the points by easy forehands, or smashes, or even drop shots, but that if only opponents return the ball,thats not so often, marcus increased the speed of serve,and therefore aces, Saulnier was not a player to introduse to tennis pleasure, tomorrow is the bagh v youznhy clash ok some people are on youznhy, personally i would never place even a single penny on that player, not only tomorrow,is matter of mentality of that russian, i never trust him,or credit him by any way from my point of view, baghdatis is a clear favourite here,the new baghdatis, the new looked baghdatis, a totally new player, just to remind you that he was struggling till AO with only 45% first serve persentage home support is also expected huge in favor of baghdatis, everybody here waiting the final to be gasquet v baghdatis i am full bank on marcus,my bookie offered me the price which is 1.57 which is more than expected, and fully accepted as value price bye bye salut boys
Yesss.....Trust 1st...n....then can bet with confidence :ok :D

Re: Tennis, Week 7 What do you guys think about Petrova today vs. Chavetadze? Is she finnally able to break the 0-3 loss record so far? Anna had some troubles with Bammer before she won 46 76 62, but also Nadia had not an easy game vs Zvonareva. I don't know their psychical background, but I'm sure that Petrova is looking for revenge. And 1.70 [-2 HC] GB is tempting.

Re: Tennis, Week 7 i will play on petrova,watched her with mauresmo...when she want play good she play....just hope she will be motivated for that match...:dude

Kostanić Tošić - Savchuk13:45 gamestat.gif 1.45 2.30
after she married she plays excellent tennis,she was last year in finnal here,so she said she wants is again...dont know much about savchuk but jelena should win this easy...she is in a brilliant form

I gotta stop being greedy and bet more on handicap bets...like Mahut today... first off... Andy Roddick vs Sam Querrey Many may not know it but Querrey is Roddicks practice partner and has beaten him on practise this week here in San Jose. Being his practice partner he should have a descent strategy planned on how to beat him. Yesterday Roddick didn't win many points on Dancevics serve at the beginning of the match and could have troubles again tonight vs Querrey who's an excellent server too. I'm counting on at least one set to go to a tie-break. Sam Querrey +4.5 games - 1.80 @ Gamebookers
piece of cake.... My money is on Chak Jarkko Nieminen vs Julien Benneteau Julien Benneteau is a clown outside of France but plays much better at home in France like every other French. Specially indoors which are Benneteaus favorite surface IMO. Nieminen still doesnt impress me and he looks like he's about to crack anytime. Benneteau is actually not to be trusted to do the job here but he's 17-1 against lefties indoor. Julien Benneteau - 2.15 @ Expekt