Tennis, Week 7

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Benjamin Becker vs Ivo Karlovic Karlovic and Becker keep on blastin them aces but I'm on Karlovic on this one simply because Becker has poor record facing other big servers. Ivo Karlovic - 1.86 @ Pinnacle .....and I just heard that Roddick was a clown yesterday makin unbeliveable amount of unforced errors so no big stakes on that match...

Re: Tennis, Week 7 promise to donald from sweden if tatiana golovin wins tonight, i will come to meet you there in sweden! ( have in mind that i am owner of appartment in copenhagen), also that i did this promise when serena williams won the trophy! actually driving time from copenhagen to malmo is too short! ooowwooo Marseille open final gilles simon v marcus baghdatis both players reached t5he final in a very deserved way however, i can not byepass the class difference,which obvious is on baggy side home support is expected to both players,since gilles is french,and baggy lives in france,is strange but i feel that baggy should have more crowd acceptance than gilles,sounds revolutianary,but is truth i watched ALL baghdatis games here, and i watched gilles two games what should i do more,when i backed baghdatis to win the tour??? baghdatis plays very concetrated in finals as a world class player, he will not allow imo the french to get into the game, i am confident that in this cases, as psychological fact, the favourite should prevail, marcus baghdatis to win the marseille open @1.4 excellent price BANKER :clap :clap :clap NOT TO BE MISSED :hope

Re: Tennis, Week 7

Sacchuk is 9-1 againt lefties and she managed to screw Molik yesterday...
May I know where did you have this info from (the stats with record against lefties) or is a secret, please? I did not know it and thought Kostanic is a sure bet, so I lost money. I would much appreciate if you could give a link with this kind of detalied stats, if possible. :notworthy

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Mara Santangelo vs Yaroslava Shvedova 19 year old Yaroslava Shvedova was trailing 5-3 and 40-15 before Obziler ran out of powers and lost the set and the match. Santangelo is undefeated at this tournament and the better player here and will win this if she doesnt run out of powers too. Lets hope not. Mara Santangelo - 1.45 @ Betsafe Amelie Mauresmo vs Kim Clijsters Amelie Mauresmo had problems with pain in her legs and problem with pace and finding rythm in her game and it's a big mystery how she managed to win. Kim Clijsters playing in-front of 14 000 belgians should do the job if she can raise her serving to normal level and not serve as poor as in the semis. Lets hope she will and that Mauresmo wont get 100% fit with some witch-craft or something. Kim Clijsters - 1.67 @ Betsafe

Re: Tennis, Week 7

with all the respect donald, you are the most loved swedidh :clap :clap but but, firstly baghdatis v youznhy match it was a real giant battle, no room for luck AT ALL, and i guarantee this, as for soderling, perhaps i am the only person in the world that i predicted his win over gasquet,and his defeat from simon today : just read my posts now, i am waiting tatiana golovin to win, PIG PARTYYYYYYYYY BUT in any case i am full of earnings this week :nana :nana :nana
:rollin :rollin A Big Thank You from Indonesia.:ok Made a good Big bet last night :clap :clap

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Three finals, two bets , lots of news. Let's start in San Jose, where Andy Murray defeated Andy Roddick in straight sets and meets the massive serving Ivo Karlovic, in the final. Karlovic had 25 aces in his first 11 service games yesterday and is closing in on 100 for the tournament. However, the British player is a fine returner and also out served Roddick, he is closing in on a top ten and probable top 5 place and should take this comfortably enough, but the odds are too skinny for me. In Marseille, Marcos Baghdatis meets Gillles Simon in the final. The Frenchman did us a favour in the semis and I suggest we follow the same plan and back him to take a set. Baghdatis has withdrawn from the Rotterdam event next week, my understanding is that he is carrying some kind of hand or wrist injury and wants to rest. This must be a big plus for Simon backers. Finally Kim Clijsters will be cheered to the rafters by 14,000 Belgians, when she meets Amelie Mauresmo in Antwerp. As we discussed yesterday the Frenchwoman has a huge incentive for winning the tournament and can almost touch the diamond encrusted racquet. When I first saw the odds on the final, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, just could not believe how big Mauresmo was/is. There is a negative, she did have a little pain in her upper leg/thigh, in her win over Chakvetdaze. However, I have reduced my stakes slightly to allow for that and she has had an additional 7-8 hours recovery time, having played early afternoon and Clijsters, fairly late last night. With the final set for 13.00 today, I consider this a huge advantage. H2h is 8-6 in Clijsters favour, but Mauresmo has taken the last 4, including the final here, last year in 3 sets. I favour Amelie, who was very profitable for us last season and if it wasn't for the "thigh" concern, which is said to be minor, would suggest a very big bet indeed. LAY 3 points Baghdatis to win 2-0 sets 2.04 Betfair ( 3.12 exposure). 4 points Mauresmo to beat Clijsters 2.49 Pinnacle, something similar is available on the exchanges.

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Guillermo Canas This should be a tough match since both looking kinda good form and the main reason I'm betting on Canas is that Ferrero is used to loose finals. He has lost 8 of his last 10 and he's far away from his fine form in 2003. Guillermo Canas - 1.65 @ Interwetten

Re: Tennis, Week 7 totally wrong tactics and strategics from baghdatis, he simply repeated yesterday's mistake of soderling : allow the young frencman to play baseline tennis,i couldnt beleive to my eyes, hopefully is betfair, i think betfair is exactly for these cases, early in first set i backed simon,:nana :nana :nana :nana hehehe, anw this is excellent baseliner, very fast moving player, and imo is better overall than gasquet, which is known as the "pride of france" bye bye boys

Re: Tennis, Week 7 the sap final andy murray @1.42 v ivo karlovic @3.25 the croatian improved his game lately, is not only big serve and aces,however,i dont rate him as thread for my favorite player andy murray,the "future federer" as i call him, ans as a fan of him, and founder of a fan club , i am obliged to follow all of his movements and games,i was not active though due to other commitments,anyway not much to say Andy Murray to win @1.42 betfair BANKER I expect andy to break croatian's service a couple of times,while i dont see giant ivo to do the same bye bye,my surrealistic dream is to see andy to beat nadal ON CLAY yes yes, coz is no doupt he can beat him on any other surface,i am giving him 2-3 years time to achive it