Tennis, Week 7

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Fernando Verdasco vs Fabrice Santoro I'm tired of losing money on this Verdasco clown so from now on I'm gonna bet against him when I get the opportunity. Santoro looked good in the Bergamo challenge that he won without dropping a set and I'm just hoping he wont be as unmotivated as Kendirick. Fabrice Santoro - 1.67 @ Betfred Medium stakes - 7/10

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Anna-Lena Groenefeld vs Virgine Razzano Groenefeld lost very poorly in AO to Harkleroad and had a last minute withdraw from the Paris WTA last week so she doesnt look to in the her best form wich gives Razzano a great opportunity to beat her. Virgine Razzano - 1.70 @ Eurobet Medium-stakes - 7/10

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Hi guys, following pick for tomorrow: ATP TOUR, SAN JOSE, SAP OPEN BECKER TO D DEMIC @ 1.37 on betfair Benjamin Becker could be a top 20 player by the end of 2007. He is living in US for the past 2-3 years and he is at his best on US hard courts. Qualifier Demic, from the other hand, is ranked 364 and had to overcome major difficulties to defeat players ranked below 300 in qualifiers.

Re: Tennis, Week 7

Anna-Lena Groenefeld vs Virgine Razzano Groenefeld lost very poorly in AO to Harkleroad and had a last minute withdraw from the Paris WTA last week so she doesnt look to in the her best form wich gives Razzano a great opportunity to beat her. Virgine Razzano - 1.70 @ Eurobet Medium-stakes - 7/10
Nice Hit there DD...Groenefeld is not fit at all.....She could be a good player to go against in the next few tournys.....

Re: Tennis, Week 7 strange situation in Brazil. Schwank plays Portas for the 2nd time in 2 days. Schwank won yesterday in qualifying when Portas retired 6-1 4-2 down. Portas then got into the main draw as a lucky loser so they play again today in the first round proper. Schwank is 1.72 on betfair which seems a good price considering he hammered the same guy yesterday.

strange situation in Brazil. Schwank plays Portas for the 2nd time in 2 days. Schwank won yesterday in qualifying when Portas retired 6-1 4-2 down. Portas then got into the main draw as a lucky loser so they play again today in the first round proper. Schwank is 1.72 on betfair which seems a good price considering he hammered the same guy yesterday.
I tried those kind of bets before and always got screwed so I'm passing even though I've been considering it...together with Montanes... ;)

Re: Tennis, Week 7 hello donald, well well i had 100% today winners, both golovin and baghdatis won very easily, i wathed baghdatis game,not much to say, you understand my tennis experience,the guy was great great, amazing style of serve (something completely new) and fantastic tennis overal reminding me of sampras, i backed him to win the marseille open @3.75,yes i could find higher but i count the immediate transfer of money to my account, anybody should interested, meeting at barcelona 23/04 gold ...thats final decision, see you there...private message please anybody to see in barcelona pls msg

Re: Tennis, Week 7 no wonder Federer is so dominant when young talents like Verdasco and Monfils are getting worse and worse... Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Sergio Roitman Matches in Brazil have been delayed by an hour or so, so its still time to bet. Roitman looked good when trashing Massu in Vina Del Mar before he got injured. Ferrero hasn't looked good at all so far this year and I really don't know what his problem is. 3.90 on Roitman is a great for me at least Sergio Roitman - 4.02 @ Pinnacle 5/10

I tried those kind of bets before and always got screwed so I'm passing even though I've been considering it...together with Montanes... ;)
yeah I'm going to give it a miss as well. Portas might have known about a couple of other players withdrawing and that he was guaranteed a place in the first round even if he lost. The market has been jumping all over the place on betfair. I screwed myself backing that clown Volandri who was either injured or partying the night before judging by the way his price drifted so I'm not in the mood to risk anything else on a first round match in a Mickey Mouse event.

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Tzipora Obziler vs Vasilisa Bardina Obziler has started the year pretty well. She managed to qualify for the Pattawa Tournament and she beat Nakamura and Fedak before losing to Peng in the third round. Bardina had a tough three set match yesterday vs Barrois and didn't look in best shape so I'm hoping that Obziler could take this with some luck. Tzipora Obziler - 2.20 @ Eurobet (from now on I'm gonna try flatbets on tennis for a period aswell)

no wonder Federer is so dominant when young talents like Verdasco and Monfils are getting worse and worse... Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Sergio Roitman Matches in Brazil have been delayed by an hour or so, so its still time to bet. Roitman looked good when trashing Massu in Vina Del Mar before he got injured. Ferrero hasn't looked good at all so far this year and I really don't know what his problem is. 3.90 on Roitman is a great for me at least Sergio Roitman - 4.02 @ Pinnacle 5/10
Roitman has left the building...

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Patty Schnyder vs Tatiana Golovin Ok...Patty Schnyder is no player to trust at all, always full of suprises and always screwing people when they least expect it. But, Patty Schnyder has reached the quarter-finals in this tournament every single year since it started and she's well supported here. Patty Schnyder - 2.56 @ Pinnacle