Tennis, Week 7

Marseille (ATP) Indoor hard/Greenset http://www.open13.org/change_langue.php?lang=en Players like Baggy, Ancic, Davy, Ljubbe, Hewitt Clement (19-8) loves it here San Jose (ATP) Indoor hard/Premier Court http://www.sapopentennis.com/index2.html Draws avaible here: http://www.sapopentennis.com/ftpuploads/Singles_Draw.pdf Roddick (17-3) loves it here and Murray is undefeated...lol Brasil (ATP) Outdoor Clay http://www2.uol.com.br/tenisbrasil/brasilopen/ Players like Kuerten, Volandri, Chela, Monaco, Almagro, Ferrero & Moya Antwerp (WTA) Indoor hard/Decoturf http://www.sport.be/proximusdiamondgames/2007/eng/ Draw avaible at: http://www.sport.be/proximusdiamondgames/2007/eng/tableau/tableauenkel.html?competitionround_id=2826 SonyEricsson Int/Bangalore (WTA) Outdoor hard/Rebound Ace http://www.sonyericssoninternational.com/ Draws avaible at: http://www.sonyericssoninternational.com/draws.htm

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Gael Monfils vs Marc Gicquel Only reason why I make this bet on Monfils is the H2H. The H2H favors Monfils with 4-1 in matches and 8-2 in sets so obviously Monfils knows how to beat Gicq on all surfaces. Only thing that concerns me is that Monfils hasn't got much better since last match was played, It almost feels like he got worse but Gicq isn't getting any younger either so I'm hoping that Monfils will pull himself together and do the job. Gael Monfils - 1.69 @ Pinnacle Medium-stakes 7/10

Re: Tennis, Week 7 very interesting and strong line up in marseille, a lot of quality players,today we have two NO BET games : Youznhy v Djokovic Serra v Bennetau both fifty fifty imo, what should i say djoko looks a favourite, but youznha has his moon periods, is a "you never know" kind of player,stay away the other one is a clash between french players, i see also here bennetau as favourite to my eyes, but i will stay away main course is tomorrow, till then bye bye have a nice tennis week all :clap :clap

Re: Tennis, Week 7

very interesting and strong line up in marseille, a lot of quality players,today we have two NO BET games : Youznhy v Djokovic Serra v Bennetau both fifty fifty imo, what should i say djoko looks a favourite, but youznha has his moon periods, is a "you never know" kind of player,stay away the other one is a clash between french players, i see also here bennetau as favourite to my eyes, but i will stay away main course is tomorrow, till then bye bye have a nice tennis week all :clap :clap
:eyes tomorrow.......:zzz

Re: Tennis, Week 7 hello fish how are you doing ??? davydenko yes, is very reliable player, but what would happend if soderling all of a sudden wake up? sometimes the swedish plays on high level, 1.50 imo is too short to take davydenko, thats my opinion, we talk again tomorrow when we have the reports from marseille c u

Re: Tennis, Week 7 my first banker is gasquet against henrych,very low price but BANKER of bankers, i will place my second house on this.:cow Llodra v Hewitt, my hobby is to bet against hewitt, llodra was very impressive in zagreb, i dont beleive that he will face any problem against hewitt, llodra imo is the best outsider of the first round c u later, information already start arriving on my pc

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Juan-Ignacio Chela vs Alberto Martin Martin has been in the final two straight years so he loves it here. The H2H is in favor for Chela but the losses are mainly on HC. This is on clay which makes the match much more tight then the odds suggest IMO. Alberto Martin - 3.30 @ Interwetten Small stakes 4/10 Robert Kendrick vs Simon Greul Robert Kendrick is in form right now winning that challenger in Dallas while Greul has done nothin special but screwin me and I think Kendricks style of play could cause Greul serious troubles. Robert Kendrick - 1.60 @ VC Bet Medium stakes - 7/10 Ivo Karlovic vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Karlovic is no player to trust but he should do the job here with his serving vs Garcia-Lopez but I prefer to keep stakes low in case of any choking. Ivo Karlovic - 1.67 @ Stan James Medium stakes - 7/10

hello fish how are you doing ??? davydenko yes, is very reliable player, but what would happend if soderling all of a sudden wake up? sometimes the swedish plays on high level, 1.50 imo is too short to take davydenko, thats my opinion, we talk again tomorrow when we have the reports from marseille c u
very well,thank u davidenko is momently after federrer the best player on the world, ib elive that he can win this match easilly,soderling played davis cup , so he is probebly tired and after trip and more cheers

my first banker is gasquet against henrych,very low price but BANKER of bankers, i will place my second house on this.:cow Llodra v Hewitt, my hobby is to bet against hewitt, llodra was very impressive in zagreb, i dont beleive that he will face any problem against hewitt, llodra imo is the best outsider of the first round c u later, information already start arriving on my pc
1,10 too too low, u have to bet 1000 dol to take 100:cry dont like this,it is never sure:notworthy

Juan-Ignacio Chela vs Alberto Martin Martin has been in the final two straight years so he loves it here. The H2H is in favor for Chela but the losses are mainly on HC. This is on clay which makes the match much more tight then the odds suggest IMO. Alberto Martin - 3.30 @ Interwetten Small stakes 4/10
Im gonna follow you on this DD. Clay is martins only good surface so he will be putting his full forces into this game hopefully......:hope

SportTennis
EventMarseille Open 13 Outright
SelectionIvan Ljubicic
Strength10/10
Date18/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 5.00 (Back)
ReasoningWon in Doha & reached the final in Zagreb. Should at least get to the semis as the highest ranked seed in his quarter is Ferrer and Ljubicic is fully capable of beating him. Ljubicic always seems to do very well in these lower tournaments these days as shown already this year.
SportTennis
EventSAP Open Outright
SelectionAndy Roddick
Strength10/10
Date18/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 3.75 (Back)
ReasoningRoddick won this event in 2004 & 2005. He should get to the semis easily where he could then face Murray who beat him last year, but Roddick is in form now having won the Kooyong Exhibition early last month, got to the semis of Australian Open and won both his matches in Davis Cup last week. He loves playing on American Hard Courts and can resume winning ways here.

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Came to the thread to tip Alberto Martin but see that Donald got there before me. Can't add much to his write-up except to say that he took a set off Rafael Nadal in the 2005 final. The price is crazy. Definite value. 2.84 at betfair is the best I can get. Still a great price imo. Just noticed that he's shortening steadily. Volandri should be banker to beat Kuerten. The former world number 1 has been plagued by injuries and hasn't won a match in a year and a half. 1.28 is a decent price.

Came to the thread to tip Alberto Martin but see that Donald got there before me. Can't add much to his write-up except to say that he took a set off Rafael Nadal in the 2005 final. The price is crazy. Definite value. 2.84 at betfair is the best I can get. Still a great price imo. Just noticed that he's shortening steadily. Volandri should be banker to beat Kuerten. The former world number 1 has been plagued by injuries and hasn't won a match in a year and a half. 1.28 is a decent price.
A lot of european cash coming onto Martin.....

Re: Tennis, Week 7 Marseille ATP first round Djokovic @1.58 v Youznhey @2.7 i couldnt stay away, i think nobody in the world would place money on youznhy here, Djoko is a class above,no discussion about this, he was "lost in space" against the magician federer, but i wonder who is able to face fed man to man, nobody i guess, with the exception of nadal on clays, but this will not last fore ever, the magician is thinking for the big revenge and i give NIL chances to nadal to defend his championchip....out of topic... Djoko to win the problematic and unstable russian @1.58 on betfair max confidence:clap

Marseille ATP first round Djokovic @1.58 v Youznhey @2.7 i couldnt stay away, i think nobody in the world would place money on youznhy here, Djoko is a class above,no discussion about this, he was "lost in space" against the magician federer, but i wonder who is able to face fed man to man, nobody i guess, with the exception of nadal on clays, but this will not last fore ever, the magician is thinking for the big revenge and i give NIL chances to nadal to defend his championchip....out of topic... Djoko to win the problematic and unstable russian @1.58 on betfair max confidence:clap
:ok :ok :rollin :rollin :D

Re: Tennis, Week 7 clarification : i mention betfair because betting exchange is the best method to calculate odds, that not means i use their services, i seldom place money on betfair, and when ONLY small amounts of money i have my bookie, who accepts ANY size of ammount,without asking me information ,,, thats simple,thats law:cow bye bye :clap

my first banker is gasquet against henrych,very low price but BANKER of bankers, i will place my second house on this.:cow Llodra v Hewitt, my hobby is to bet against hewitt, llodra was very impressive in zagreb, i dont beleive that he will face any problem against hewitt, llodra imo is the best outsider of the first round c u later, information already start arriving on my pc
have u see llodra in zagreb?u have to be really brave to take him..he took 2 severs and wolley players out,but then when he had to patient and play from the baseline hegot his ass kicked so i am taking hewiit here and big.and grosjean banker?maybe,but for what price...m8,completely goin opposite what u pick...

Re: Tennis, Week 7 so the value of the day is martin,he loves the place.runner up 2 years runnin,and evem bad h2h only once he lost on clay... djoko...hmmm...yes,he is much better then whereismyheadmikhail...but the one thing scares me is misa is on good run here...live bet maybe,or no bet then kendrick,my second bet,won dallas chall and now he is playin very well at home,i see his chances around 70%,and the odds are good if karlo is gonna serve well he will win if not he wont...so wait a sec i will flip a coin...and....well=====no bet or live bet,coz at these odds and what i saw in zagreb,karlo is hmmmm,simply horrible player from baseline other bets?hewitt for me and i dont care what everyone is sayin. will come back for more...gl all

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventKendrick - Greul 1st set winner
SelectionKendrick
Strength10/10
Date12/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningKendrick win seems to be a bet of the day for many punters around the world.Everything is pointing towards his win.And I agree with this but odds on straight win are not satisfying anymore for me.Kendrick won last week Dallas challanger droping only one set during whole tournament.That's great for him but let's remember that this amount of play can make him exhausted.Greul is in awfull form now losing against almost every crappy player but let's remember that he is able to put good performance.So I believe that Kendrick will give all his best to win the first set and then win this in two sets so he wouldn't have to play long exhausting match.Let's hope it won't be a huge upset here

Re: Tennis, Week 7 I have watched Llodra last weekend in Davis Cup playing (and losing) with Clement against Romanian younsters Mergea & Tecau. Well, Llodra was the weak link both in service and in retour. The opponents realised this and focused their play on him and won many points. On the other hand, Hewitt showed better form in last matches and I think he is able to beat Llodra imo.