Player

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, February 21 (Day 12)

Total out = 111.90 units

Re: Free picks frenzy

It is shwoing good results I should say.. However I am a bit confused with the way you're playing all of this. I believe I saw ur post saying that you are interested in progressive staking plans. Then why don't you just go for thread and everytime you lose you just double up the stake (martingale system) Coz I have seen that thread 1 is on a winning streak.. and it is showing good results just my opinion.. but please keep working on this.. It's great to see you are working hard and earning a lot..
But I'm doing exactly that my friend: I use progressive staking plan on each and every thread in a separated way from the others. If I win, my next bet's wager is 10 units. If I lose, I will determine my next bet's wager to just win back what I lost in this bet. If I lose twice in a row, I will determine the 3-rd bet's wager to win what I lost in these previous 2 bets. An so on... So far I'm just working hard, and earning play money :lol , because this system is just paper trail yet.

btw I just visited the freeplays.com is this free tips or some kind of subscription? Coz somehow it's asking for my credit card number....
I'm using exclusively just the free picks, as I said in my first post of the thread. Of course, all these touts have premium (paid) picks to sell to, that's why they are touts! :lol

Picked up some money by using the picks over the last two days. Looking like a good system early on. Think i might leave it alone now as surely some of these guys will be due a loss or two.
Wise thinking mate, for sure some of them are due for some losing streaks. This thing have been going too well... :lol How you picked up some $$, you bet when you saw I have bigger wagers on some plays?

That's what I'm afraid of that's why today I didn't take the Mike Wynn choice. btw has anyone ever taken a membership in freeplays.com how was it? if it turns to be profitable, I might give it a shot..
Too bad for you, cos it was another winner on Mike Wynn's thread... :loon I wouldn't pay any membership, I don't think their paid picks are so much better than the free ones to worth that money. Plus then you'll feel you need to bet each and every day on those picks, not only when you're feeling in mood.

Re: Free picks frenzy Well I was just wondering that if the free tips are this good then how about the paid ones. Well I'm not imagining 80% winning but 70% would just be wonderful!!! and Myke Wynn seems ok or maybe I should just keep an eye on this thread ..? Guess that's the cheapest and the best way..besides that I got people in this forum to talk to rather than just betting all alone at night... hehehe...

Wednesday, February 21 Results

Total: Bets = 10, Won =7, Lost =3 Bankroll = +48.889 units

Mike Wynn won today? but the score was only 2 points different it was supposed to be a tie.. or I got it wrong?
You got it wrong. +2 means that if that teams would have been beaten by 1 point would be still a winner, and if would be beaten by 2 point would be a push, if would be beaten by 3 or more points would be a loser.

Well I was just wondering that if the free tips are this good then how about the paid ones. Well I'm not imagining 80% winning but 70% would just be wonderful!!! and Myke Wynn seems ok or maybe I should just keep an eye on this thread ..? Guess that's the cheapest and the best way..besides that I got people in this forum to talk to rather than just betting all alone at night... hehehe...
I guess you don't have much experience in betting my friend... 70% hit ratio over the long run is impossible, unless someone gives picks only on big favs with bad lines, for ex see money line on baseball, soccer. Over the long run 60% it's considered excellent performance, on average -110 odds.

I guess you don't have much experience in betting my friend... 70% hit ratio over the long run is impossible, unless someone gives picks only on big favs with bad lines, for ex see money line on baseball, soccer. Over the long run 60% it's considered excellent performance, on average -110 odds.
long run is = more than 2 years or more than 500 matches? how do you say something is long run? and something that I keep wondering is why most people say that 60% is wonderful on average odds of 1.1 what if the odds are , let's say 1.2 or 1.3 Yep you're right mate, I'm a noob that's why I'm very interested in learning more. If replying my post is disturbing then u can do it after u have some free time.. :D GL to U :ok

Thursday, February 22 (Day 13)

Total out = 101.70 units

Thursday, February 22 Results

Total: Bets = 10, Won = 4, Lost = 5, Push = 1 Bankroll = -12.212 units

Friday, February 23 (Day 14)

* For threads 1 and 9 a single bet is made: 15.40 units on NBA: Sacramento +4.5 -127 over New Jersey ** For threads 7 and 10 a single bet is made: 8.90 units on: NCAAB: Pennsylvania -10 +101 over Harvard Total out = 84.80 units

Friday, February 23 Results

*15.40 units on NBA: Sacramento +4.5 -127 over New Jersey LOSER! Score: Sacramento/New Jersey 96-109, Lost = 15.40 units ** 8.90 units on: NCAAB: Pennsylvania -10 +101 over Harvard WINNER! Score: Pennsylvania/Harvard 83-67, Won = 8.989 units Total: Bets = 8, Won = 4, Lost = 3, Push = 1 Bankroll = +5.389 units