** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Free picks frenzy

Player

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday, March 1 Results

Total: Bets = 10, Won = 4, Lost = 6 Bankroll = -15.224 units ------------ I disagreed very much with the pick for thread 5, but if I do not follow exactly the picks, this would not be a system any more. "Big time" lost twice, back to back, on OVERs on the Clippers/Seattle matchup's totals, he wasn't even close either times!

Friday, March 2 (Day 21)

* For threads 3, 8 and 9 a single bet is made: 40. 694 units on: NCAAB: Wisc-Green Bay -3 +101 over Youngstown St Total out = 188.923 units

Re: Free picks frenzy @trollerboy Hey mate, I wanted to PM you, but: "trollerboy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." So how can I get in touch with you?

Friday, March 2 Results

* 40. 694 units on: NCAAB: Wisc-Green Bay -3 +101 over Youngstown St WINNER! Score: Wisc-Green Bay/Youngstown St 72-55, Won = 41.101 units Total: Bets = 8, Won = 2, Lost = 5, Push = 1 Bankroll = -73.728 units

Saturday, March 3 (Day 21) - Round 1

* For threads 5 and 8 a single bet is made: 175.433 units on: NCAAB: Xavier -12 -105 over Lasalle Total out = 260.748 units

Re: Saturday, March 3 (Day 21) - Round 2

Total out = 397.461 units

Saturday, March 3 - Round 1 Results

* 175.433 units on: NCAAB: Xavier -12 -105 over Lasalle LOSER! Score: Xavier/Lasalle 76-65, Lost = 175.433 units Total: Bets = 8, Won = 2, Lost = 6 Bankroll = -220.839 units

Re: Saturday, March 3 - Round 2 REsults

Total: Bets = 4, Won = 2, Lost = 2 Bankroll = -356.461 units

Re: Free picks frenzy Let's see what happens today... But now it looks that for this system to stand any chance in the long run, the starting bankroll has to be at least of 200 units, if the standard play is 1 unit. (Compared to this thread that would be 2,000 units not 1,000 as I started with). Just think, what would happened, if when starting the system with real money, someone would begun from the last 6 days? Disaster...

Sunday, March 3 (Day 22)

Total out = 912.606 units --------------- To be able to bet this total, the starting bankroll should've been minimum 1,101.418 units. So I'm going back now to my first post, and modify my starting bankroll to 1,102 units

Re: Free picks frenzy Hey, what do you guys think: Wouldn't be now a fantastic moment to begin a short, max 3 step real money Martingale on thread 5 ("Big Time")? :unsure It just seems impossible to me to lose 10 in row!!!! :eek I mean just think about this the following way: Let's say we pick every day one game from NBA or NCAAB, look at the odds, than from a bowl with just 2 balls (home win and away win - both handicap) extract a ball, and bet on what the ball says... IMO the chance to lose 10 in row are very-very slight, close to none! Now, what is the chance for a tout who supposedly capped all his picks to go on losing 10 in row? It must be a lot lower than even like in the above case!!! Any imput very much apreciated! :ok

Re: Free picks frenzy @player your Martingale approach is disastrous. When i found this thread i thought this might be something profitable,but by now i think it´s not. It would be interesting to know whether it´s possible to profit by level staking. So, do you have any data on the observations you´ve made from the free picks this and previous seasons? With Martingale you WILL FAIL! btw, if you want free picks, maybe wagerline.com is a good source.

Re: Free picks frenzy

hi just calculated your ROI with level staking: 6.2 %
Thanks mate, I had no time today to do this. ;) Not a very bad ROI! Maybe we can think of another staking plan, still progressive, but something milder that the one I've been using here! :unsure :loon I just had this idea: Use for any given day the same stake for all the threads, and then if the day is a loser, increase all stakes for the next day, depending on how much was lost, and so on. Something like this. I'll have to check the alternance of winning/losing days for level stakes, considering the daily totals.

Hey' date= what do you guys think: Wouldn't be now a fantastic moment to begin a short, max 3 step real money Martingale on thread 5 ("Big Time")? :unsure
Too bad I havent' done this... :wall :@ This morning I was thinking to begin with a $500 stake.

Sunday, March 3 Results

Total: Bets = 10, Won = 8, Lost = 2 Bankroll = +773.399 units

Monday, March 5 (Day 23)

* For threads 4 and 6 a single bet is made: 20.00 units on: NCAAB: Oklahoma St/Nebraska OVER 134 -100 Total out = 164.809 units

Good going so far. Good luck with your latest selections.
Thanks mate! It's still paper trail yet, I don't know yet if I start with real money what would be the minimum needed bankroll compared with the basic unit (if I would apply exactly the same strategy like here) or if it's better to look for another approach, with a milder progressive staking to avoid situations like happened when one tout hit 7 losers in row.