Free picks frenzy

Player

Re: Free picks frenzy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----> IMPORTANT: Today and tomorrow will be the last time when I'll post in this thread in the format used until now. Beginning Monday I will post just the daily picks and the results (without the odds to each pick and the units wagered as per the staking plan used until now) or I may chose to not post at all any more unless I will get a serious brainstorming here about how we can use the system to have a reliable way of making money in the long run but without the danger of busting the bankroll. From the results until now it's obvious that the system can not be used for real money betting with the money management I used until now. Even if we would start with a double bank compared to what I started with here, it's still too much danger of getting totally busted. So I'm waiting your input, your ideas, even the craziest ones. Let's work on this resource together to make it a bookie beater system in the lung run! Cheers to all of you who are following this thread: Player (Les) :ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, March 24 (Day 42)

* For threads 3 and 4 a single bet is made: 53.00 units on: NBA: Philadelphia/Miami OVER 183 +104 ** For threads 6, 7 and 9 a single bet is made: 20.00 units on: NBA: Philadelphia +8.5 +109 over Miami Total out = 140.408 units

Saturday, March 24 - Results

* 53.00 units on: NBA: Philadelphia/Miami OVER 183 +104 LOSER! Score: Philadelphia/Miami 93-85, Lost = 53.00 units ** 20.00 units on: NBA: Philadelphia +8.5 +109 over Miami WINNER! Score: Philadelphia/Miami 93-85, Won = 21.80 units Total: Bets = 7, Won = 6, Lost = 1 Bankroll = +25.015 units

Sunday, March 25 (Day 43)

* For threads 1 and 6 no bet is made (they cancel each other). Total out = 172.256 units

Sunday, March 25 - Results

* For threads 1 and 6 no bet is made (they cancel each other). Total: Bets = 8, Won = 3, Lost = 5 Bankroll = -113.481 units

Re: Free picks frenzy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----> IMPORTANT: Today and tomorrow will be the last time when I'll post in this thread in the format used until now. Beginning Monday I will post just the daily picks and the results (without the odds to each pick and the units wagered as per the staking plan used until now) or I may chose to not post at all any more unless I will get a serious brainstorming here about how we can use the system to have a reliable way of making money in the long run but without the danger of busting the bankroll. From the results until now it's obvious that the system can not be used for real money betting with the money management I used until now. Even if we would start with a double bank compared to what I started with here, it's still too much danger of getting totally busted. So I'm waiting your input, your ideas, even the craziest ones. Let's work on this resource together to make it a bookie beater system in the lung run! Cheers to all of you who are following this thread: Player (Les) :ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THREAD CLOSED! :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ I'm very disappointed that you guys haven't bothered to give me any input I asked for. I thought we are here in this forum to work together on finding ways to beat the books, but I was obviously wrong. Oh well..., probably I'll never ever post anything constructive on this board, because I'm not a fool to waste my time by doing this.

Re: Free picks frenzy easy there fella! i've not popped in for a while because the american bets baffle me and I've no knowledge on the sports, so I've just kept an eye every now and then. feel free to tell me i'm misunderstanding this but...

System total after Sunday: Bets = 435, Won = 227, Lost = 195, Push = 13 Bankroll = +1,137.683 units
aint that good? :unsure

easy there fella! i've not popped in for a while because the american bets baffle me and I've no knowledge on the sports, so I've just kept an eye every now and then. feel free to tell me i'm misunderstanding this but... aint that good? :unsure
This means that the initial bankroll was about doubled. But a completely different staking plan needs to be used, because twice the system was close to be busted (if on the "problem" thread the tout wouldn't hit in the next, or in the next 2 picks than would've been a bust).

This means that the initial bankroll was about doubled. But a completely different staking plan needs to be used, because twice the system was close to be busted (if on the "problem" thread the tout wouldn't hit in the next, or in the next 2 picks than would've been a bust).
ah, right - so the big concern is that with a repeat of the thread, there is too big a risk of going bankrupt :ok have you disected the bets that you have done and analysed with other simple staking plans such as % of bank/all bets to win a specific sum etc to gain a comparison?

ah, right - so the big concern is that with a repeat of the thread, there is too big a risk of going bankrupt :ok have you disected the bets that you have done and analysed with other simple staking plans such as % of bank/all bets to win a specific sum etc to gain a comparison?
Cheers again mate, I'm planning to do a lots of analysis on the results until now, and see how I would've done with some other staking plans ('cause I have some ideas ;) ). But the issue is that because nobody posts any kinds of ideas here about alternative money management plans, I just lost my appetite to continue this thread, and maybe with the new staking plans explained etc. I just feel now that doing all this only by myself or on this board wouldn't make any difference, so at least in the first case I save some time... Of course, I can still be convinced to change my mind.... :dude

Cheers again mate, I'm planning to do a lots of analysis on the results until now, and see how I would've done with some other staking plans ('cause I have some ideas ;) ). But the issue is that because nobody posts any kinds of ideas here about alternative money management plans, I just lost my appetite to continue this thread, and maybe with the new staking plans explained etc. I just feel now that doing all this only by myself or on this board wouldn't make any difference, so at least in the first case I save some time... Of course, I can still be convinced to change my mind.... :dude
:ok I cant speak for others, but as i said above, on a personal note, i havent followed too closely as my knowledge of the sports is below minimal :( perhaps with a new thread started in punters tools/betting help titled help/ideas required (or similar), if you collated the stats and presented them in a summary (along with a link to this thread), stated what you were looking for and asked for ideas, it may (i hope :lol) attract more viewers and ideas - it might just be that the folks that have read the thread may not have the ideas and those with the ideas have not read the thread! :\ i'm sure theres plenty of people who will give you more intelligent answers than me, you just need to get their attention :ok

Re: Free picks frenzy Sorry mate, I was scammed a couple of days ago that's why I was off this forum for quite some time looking for scammer :wall well, personally I would just say that this thread is great and hoping that youi would keep posting but I believe if it's just me it wouldnt do a lot of help. so it entirely depends on you whether you would like to have a new thread or else. well whatever it is, as long as it's dealing with basket ball I'd follow it :) about the system I believe the double staking paln does help you to make that much profit, without the double staking plan , ur profit might go much less that that. but if it's too risky then whatif we just follow the free picks from tout 1-4 only..(so far they seemed to be doing their job well) good luck player

Re: Free picks frenzy This is the first time I've actually had the time or even the will to understand this thread, but on concentrating quite hard, I see that there's something there. I have had problems understanding how this ultra complex backing system works in the States. For instance, I checked out the free pick of Razors Edge today. It is SAN DIEGO (Wells) -145 over Colorado. I checked out Pinnacle and also Betfair, but I just can't understand what they mean for us to bet on. For a start, I had to discover which sport the guy is talking about by doing a bit of Googling. Then I had to see if I could get that bet. Not as easy as it sounds. I think there's something in this, but I'd really need an idiot's guide to North American 'Wagering'. Player, or any other punter who 'gets' the US system, could you help out?

• 1 year later...