Free picks frenzy

Player

Thursday, February 15 Results

*21.235 units on: NCAAB: St. John's -8 -107 over Rutgers LOSER! Score: Rutgers/St John's 55-60, Lost = 21.235 units Total: Bets = 9, Won = 6, Lost = 3 Bankroll = +30.168 units

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, February 16 (Day 7)

Total out = 101.514 units ----------------- As I expected, because there are very few games today (no NBA, and they never pick on NHL) 4 touts are going head to head on 2 games, but I kept them separate, because of the difference in the handicaps and odds. It seems that weekdays it's impossible to post the plays before 12 AM EST, because though usually almost all picks are in by 10 am, it's always 1 or 2 of them a lot late. Today all of them were in by 11.30 AM, but the pick on thread 7 came in only 20 mins ago. This is reflected too on the odds I post, because usually I check the site around 10 AM, and after that only after 12 for the late picks, so the given Pinny odds can be with 2-3 hours between them. In this time a lots of line changes are possible. But if I would've been playing this with real money I would do the same - catch the lines as soon as I can after I have the picks, knowing that the touts are giving the picks seeing even an earlier line.

Re: Free picks frenzy

Very impressive results thus far player' date=' alll the best for the weekends plays. :ok[/quote'] Thanks Darth! :) The system is only paper trail yet, but who knows, if maybe over 25-30 days will look promising enough, I may go in with real money.

Friday, February 16 Results

Total: Bets = 9, Won = 3, Lost = 6 Bankroll = -18.740 units

Saturday, February 17 (Day 8) - round 1

Total out = 115.90 units Threads 1, 3, 5 and 7 will have another pick later today.

Let's just hope that even after with all the losses you could make 60% wins. Maybe you should run a website like soccer capper hehehe..
You know, I've been doing some experiments over time, in the last 2 years with the touts' free picks (not only from this site, but a lots of others too), but not with real good results so far. I was playing around all the time the idea "to cap the cappers' free picks" :lol in some kind of system. But all the systems I was ever thinking of were with progressive staking.

Saturday, February 17 - round 2

Total out = 89.384 units

Re: Free picks frenzy About the previous post: In case of threads 3, 5 and 7 I already knew the results for the previous bets on these threads (all of them were losers), so the wagers were established accordingly. In case of thread 1, the previous bet's game begun just at 6 PM EST, and the new pick's game was set to begin at 7 PM, so I just made a wager of a standard 10 units.

Saturday, February 17 (round 1) Results

Total: Bets =10, Won =4, Lost =6 Bankroll = -33.171

Saturday, February 17 (round 2) Results

Total: Bets =4, Won =3, Lost =1 Bankroll = +60.691 units

Sunday, February 18 (Day 9)

* For thread 6 and and 9, because they are head to head picks at the same handicap, no pick is made. Total out = 118.165 units

Sunday, February 18 Results

Total: Bets = 8, Won =4, Lost =4 Bankroll = -13.482 units

Monday, February 19 (Day 10)

* For threads 6 and 7 no bet is made, because they are head to head picks with the same handicap (+ and - 5.5) and in both threads the wager should've been established to win 10 units Total out = 146.93 units

Monday, February 19 Results

Total: Bets = 8, Won = 3, Lost =5 Bankroll = -20.511 units

Tuesday, February 20 (Day 11)

* For threads 1 and 5 a single bet is made: 20.30 units on: NBA: Minnesota/Washington OVER 203 -103 ** For threads 3, 4 and 6 a single bet is made: 47.023 units on: NBA: Memphis/Seattle OVER 225 -123 Total out = 196.809 units

Tuesday, February 20 Results

* 20.30 units on: NBA: Minnesota/Washington OVER 203 -103 WINNER! Score: Minnesota/Washington 100-112, Won = 19.709 units ** 47.023 units on: NBA: Memphis/Seattle OVER 225 -123 WINNER! Score: Memphis/Seattle 105-121, Won = 38.23 units Total: Bets = 7, Won = 5, Lost = 2 Bankroll = +144.160 units

This seems to be working well... how long are you going to paper trail? Keep it up!
At least 30 days - maybe 40. :zzz Thing is I want to see what's like when more than one tout hits a long losing streak - I want to see how I will tweak the system in situations where 2-3 threads will have over 100 units wagers each, and they lose. Situations like this will be impossible not to happen in the long run.

Re: Free picks frenzy It is shwoing good results I should say.. However I am a bit confused with the way you're playing all of this. I believe I saw ur post saying that you are interested in progressive staking plans. Then why don't you just go for thread and everytime you lose you just double up the stake (martingale system) Coz I have seen that thread 1 is on a winning streak.. and it is showing good results just my opinion.. but please keep working on this.. It's great to see you are working hard and earning a lot..