** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Carls Aldi PC fund thread.

Carl

Right gonna have a crack at getting a £400 bank today. Aldi are doing a new PC from next week so Similar thread to Bowles car crash fund thread. Ive got £56.00 in my online account and thats for this afternoon bet as you go system:lol Just got back from Coral having placed this bet 1.30 Sth-Diminuto 15/8 1.50 Tau-Im Lovin it sp 2.20 Tau-Wise owl sp 2.50 Tau-Be Be King sp 4.00 Sth-Hall of Fame 6/4 £10-00 5 timer. anyone else having a mad bet this afternoon feel free to add to this thread. Right :beer time.

Re: Carls Aldi PC fund thread.

Already got a monitor so wouldn't be needed so much. Any idea what day it comes out probably gonna be a bit of a rush for them??
Thursday 15th Feb mate, aye theres usually a rush for them so book early;)

Re: Carls Aldi PC fund thread. What the hell..... 1.30 SOUTHWELL Grange Lili 2.30 SOUTHWELL Miss Holly 3.30 SOUTHWELL Party Boss 4.30 SOUTHWELL Tackcoat 3.50 TAUNTON Better Moment 4.20 TAUNTON Malaga Boy 4.50 TAUNTON Rockys Girl EW Lucky 15 2.30 4.30 3.50 4.20 @ £1 = £30 WIN trixie 1.30 3.30 4.50 @ £4 = £16 Oh yeah....EW 7-fold @ £2 = £4 How to lose £50 in 7 easy steps. :lol

Re: Carls Aldi PC fund thread. THENFORD STAR = NR :nana

Transactions (GBP)
Date/TimeBet DetailsStakeReturn
08/02/2007 11:36:10 Rockys Girl @ 13/8, £20.00 Single Source:Internet
Horse: ROCKYS GIRL 20070208Tau165008.png Course: Taunton Time: 4.50 Impressive winner LTO over C+D when beating Pyleigh Lady by 3l's, 5lb out of the handicap she is only 2lb higher today and fancied to beat the market fav Thenford star Forecast price: 5/1
Right Im going to the pub and get pissed as a fart so if Ive lost all my money it won't hurt as much. :drums

What the hell..... 1.30 SOUTHWELL Grange Lili 2.30 SOUTHWELL Miss Holly 3.30 SOUTHWELL Party Boss 4.30 SOUTHWELL Tackcoat 3.50 TAUNTON Better Moment 4.20 TAUNTON Malaga Boy 4.50 TAUNTON Rockys Girl EW Lucky 15 2.30 4.30 3.50 4.20 @ £1 = £30 WIN trixie 1.30 3.30 4.50 @ £4 = £16 Oh yeah....EW 7-fold @ £2 = £4 How to lose £50 in 7 easy steps. :lol
:lol yeah Ive just done £50, got £6.00 left :eek.

Re: Carls Aldi PC fund thread. Carl mate, if I were you I would try a small stakes, low risk EW patent @ Nad Al Sheba. Try and pick what you think is going to win and do a 50P EW Patent or something - 2 or 3 placers should cover the stake and 2 or 3 winners should cover you for the day. I tend to find this kind of bet works just to get a bit of cash back for minimum outlay. Personally I fancy, 5.50 Stage Gift or Imperialista 6.20 Mac Love 6.50 Dont Dili Dali (Maybe worth putting in at a bigger price after good run LTO. ) Just a bit of advice m8 and good luck whatever you do in building up funds to get a new PC. :ok :ok

Carl mate, if I were you I would try a small stakes, low risk EW patent @ Nad Al Sheba. Try and pick what you think is going to win and do a 50P EW Patent or something - 2 or 3 placers should cover the stake and 2 or 3 winners should cover you for the day. I tend to find this kind of bet works just to get a bit of cash back for minimum outlay. Personally I fancy, 5.50 Stage Gift or Imperialista :$ :$ 6.20 Mac Love 6.50 Dont Dili Dali (Maybe worth putting in at a bigger price after good run LTO. ) Just a bit of advice m8 and good luck whatever you do in building up funds to get a new PC. :ok :ok
Thats why you shouldnt listen to me!!!!!!!