** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BIGGER SO Paradise PL MTT League February

jones12345

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BIGGER SO Paradise PL MTT League February

I'll be in this months...really like this site now, so much better than the old Boss garbage. Looking forward to despatching fellow PLers with a great cloud of smoke:ok
The stability of the site is far better - I play my cash games on there at moment. But the graphics are absolutely bloody awful, with a major(ish) graphics update,and a reduction in the STT fees, plus less Rebuys and Add-Ons and more freezeouts, it could be very very good. Apart from that it's fine ! Joe Legge if you're reading this thread please get the bosses to invest a little in the site itself !!

Re: BIGGER SO Paradise PL MTT League February

Thanks to AvonGirl and Pljones from Mansfield for pointing me to the forum last night on Paradise Poker. I'd be interested in playing, so if you could send me the password. If I play consider it a $1 added tournament. :D
Gaf Is there any chance of the password for this tonight?
Spireite, Macarthur we've got your e-mails cheers. I'll let Gaf? send you the passwords so keep an eye on your inbox. :ok Pinseeker, What is your SO username? One more things guys. This is a private tournament. We monitor all entrants and only PL should be playing so please don't share the password when you receive it. :welcome to the PuntersLounge. :ok