** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturday Bankers

Re: Saturday Bankers 3.45 Sandown - Preacher Boy :hope I know some of you might go against this as a banker selection. I know it is a competitive race, but I won't let prices dictate me what a banker is. I really fancy this one to win tomorrow. Ran a blinder of a race in the Hennessy. AP on board. This is my banker for tomorrow.

Re: Saturday Bankers 3:05 Lingfield - Sri Diamond Millville his most likely danger needs a strong pace and I don't think he'll get that from this small field so he's already at a minus. Sri Diamond can lead up but prefers a handy sit and thats what the tactics were when landing the Winter Derby. Has won the last 3 times when fresh so this all bodes well for tomorrow. Jamie Spencer is 3/5 on the horse and riding well of late. I suspect Fusili and Crow Wood will make the pace which will play into this horses handle as Jamie can settle him in-behind the leading pair - Jamie Spencer is also 3/3 on the horse at Lingfield and Sri Diamond has 5 wins from 8 runs at the course. Having just two runs over todays distance Sri Diamond has won on both starts over this trip and looks a very good bet for tomorrow. He is my NAPPO and only bet.

Re: Saturday Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 13:00 - Sandown - Pauillac 13:10 - Haydock - Scarvagh Diamond alexmac (4th) 3> 15:45 - Sandown - Preacher Boy mileni4uk (17th) 4> 14:05 - Sandown - Bongo Fury FleetFanatic (19th) 5> 12:25 - Lingfield - Shrine Mountain Bowles10 (21th) Good Luck!!

Re: Saturday Bankers

Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 13:00 - Sandown - Pauillac 13:10 - Haydock - Scarvagh Diamond alexmac (4th) 3> 12:50 - Chepstow - Evelith Forrest OFF (replace with SHRINE MOUNTAIN 12.25 Lingfield Bowles10 (21st) BillyHills (12th) 4> 15:45 - Sandown - Preacher Boy mileni4uk (17th) 5> 14:05 - Sandown - Bongo Fury FleetFanatic (19th) Good Luck!!
Chepstow is off Zulu :ok

like the look of this one: 2.20 (haydock) vicario sorry guys, just read the rules of this post!! :)
We'll let you off this time :) Make sure you understand what a banker is, number 1 rule, a bet you would be shocked to see turned over, your opinion of a dead cert. If there is any doubt in the race, but your still confident, we recommend you supply reasoning. Obviously this is racing and we all lose from time to time, but please be extra considorate of your selections strength if you post one here! Remember every bet here counts to your rating, win or lose. If you want to post more that one selection, or selections that arn't necessarily bankers, try the daily meeting threads, the EW Fancies or start your own thread!

Re: Saturday Bankers late post as Mrs Silver Vixen wanted to go shopping!!!! but today my nap is Sri Diamond in the 3.05 at Lingfield. Silvester Kirk and Jamie Spencer should hopefully get me back on track after yesrterday`s tip Cloudy Lane decided to run through the last instead of jump it!!! Never mind thats racing. lol

3.45 Sandown - Preacher Boy :hope I know some of you might go against this as a banker selection. I know it is a competitive race, but I won't let prices dictate me what a banker is. I really fancy this one to win tomorrow. Ran a blinder of a race in the Hennessy. AP on board. This is my banker for tomorrow.
Went down to 9/4 from 4/1 but finished 2nd. Couldn't save the TOP5 :(

3:05 Lingfield - Sri Diamond Millville his most likely danger needs a strong pace and I don't think he'll get that from this small field so he's already at a minus. Sri Diamond can lead up but prefers a handy sit and thats what the tactics were when landing the Winter Derby. Has won the last 3 times when fresh so this all bodes well for tomorrow. Jamie Spencer is 3/5 on the horse and riding well of late. I suspect Fusili and Crow Wood will make the pace which will play into this horses handle as Jamie can settle him in-behind the leading pair - Jamie Spencer is also 3/3 on the horse at Lingfield and Sri Diamond has 5 wins from 8 runs at the course. Having just two runs over todays distance Sri Diamond has won on both starts over this trip and looks a very good bet for tomorrow. He is my NAPPO and only bet.
Hope some of you mopped up the early 2/1. :ok :nana

Re: Saturday Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [Results]

1> 13:00 - Sandown - Pauillac 13:10 - Haydock - Scarvagh Diamond alexmac (4th) Won sp:4/6 +6.70pts 3> 15:45 - Sandown - Preacher Boy mileni4uk (17th) Placed -10.00pts 4> 14:05 - Sandown - Bongo Fury FleetFanatic (19th) Lost -10.00pts 5> 12:25 - Lingfield - Shrine Mountain Bowles10 (21th) Placed -10.00pts
Total (Today) Stake: 3390.00pts (50.00pts) Return: 3195.90pts (30.70pts) Profit: -194.10pts (-19.30pts) Tomorrows Ratings