** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Slapdash Systems 2007

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007

Another day for the Almosts ???????
Hahaha :lol I just can not stop missing the "almosts" winners. I'm quite happy with the 3 winners latetly from the definites and they made a really nice profit, but the almost ... these cute little almosts... everytime I take them they lose and everytime I leave them they win :lol Nvermind, system starting to produce nice places and winners lately. Let's get to +3000 this year :hope All the best, Slapdash mate :ok

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing today. Just missed getting 12/1 on Khazar in the 3.10 Folkestone, but the best now seems to be 10/1.
Just had another look at that race, in case any bookies had put up a better price late, but Khazar is down to a best price of 9/1 now. I suppose that technically Strider, in the same race, at 300/1 with VCBet should be a selection, but I'm not feeling light-headed enough for that today. ... now go and watch it win!

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 There were couple of values when I checked early on.. dunno what's the situation now, but I don't have the time to check again... 3.10 Getinbybutonlyjust 3.40 Hush Tiger, Lord Of The Run 4.45 Harlov, Jacksonville ..these were the selections showing value.

There were couple of values when I checked early on.. dunno what's the situation now, but I don't have the time to check again... 3.10 Getinbybutonlyjust 3.40 Hush Tiger, Lord Of The Run 4.45 Harlov, Jacksonville ..these were the selections showing value.
Unlucky mate Getinbybutonlyjust second, by the way :clap

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Needed your help for the 1.30 Kelso. I was sure we can find the value there, cos the 1/5 fav offered plenty of 33/1 and 50/1 shots and as expected some of them did the favour. Just before the race English City was 3.9 for the place at Betfair and 33/1 at the bookies. As for the early prices I couldn't decide which one to chose, cos 5 or 6 have had great value on the place part :$

Just plain forgot today! :sad At around 10:45 I thought "Ah, just about time to look at the horses!". Then I got interrupted, and didn't think about it again until about an hour ago. Thanks for filling in, mileni4uk: decent day's work!
Yes, thanks for mileni4uk:clap :clap :clap . But it was selection for this system: 3.40 Kelso Pee Jay's Dream (7 at bookies (2,5 for place) and 2,08 at Betfair for place and 7,2 to win), sorry that I didn't post it here couse saw this few minutes before the race