** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash Systems 2007

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007

What happened to our races? Fourth day without a bet. I am starting to look for a new job :lol Only a strong NR can save the day.
Yep, agree. Nothing today. Looks like they've stopped having odds on favourites.

Pitty I wasn't around last year. Maybe Slapdash can tell how did the system perform during the last 2 festivals?
There aren't many bets, I think, as the racing is a lot more competitive in general. A few large handicap bets, which didn't do too well last year, but at quite large prices, so that may not be significant.

Careful with the 4.45 Ayr: there were 8 runners declared, so the Betfair place prices are for the first three, but because of two non-runners, the bookies' place terms will only pay the first two.
Too late, mate .. for all of us greedy people :lol P.S. Of course I play it, cos I expect it to be a winner, not a 3rd ;)

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Definites 3.10 Sandown Farmer Brown 8/1 @ William Hill 3.10 Sand own Forest Green 9/1 plenty 5.30 Ayr Nicky Tam 9/2 @ SportingOdds 5.30 Ayr Mey Clouds 9/2 @ SportingOdds Almosts 3.10 Sand Border Castle 18/1 plenty The 2.05 Sandown is showing some value, but there are only 16 runners so I'd leave it untouched.

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 5.30 Ayr is a superb E/W race. Nicky Tam and Mey Clouds pay about twice the Betfair odds on the place. Take the 5.5 at SO if you can get on, I'm going with SP. Also, check the 1/4 4 handicaps at 310 Sandown and 205 Sandown. I took Farmer Brown 8/1 and Forest Green 10/1 (now 9/1 but still value). There is value on the outsiders at 205 Sandown. The Sawyer at 20/1 and Red Scally 66/1 to small stakes. Keep an eye on the prices for other possible value bets. I also put all the above in doubles varying my stakes so they win about 2k each.