** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash Systems 2007

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 One for the experts to consider Uttoexter 2.40 16 runners at moment Leading Contender 11/1(tote) 3.75 place vs 2.86 31% difference bfair win 12-12.5 only slightdown side is 16 runners at moment if one drops out down to 3 places paying out only

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 There is a non runner in the 240 Utt taking the places down to 3. The 355 Lingfield looks a good E/W race. Faithful ruler 12/1 with SO and Tote if you can get on. Betfair win odds 12.5-14.5. Place odds 2.06-2.26 There is such massive place value that I am happy to go with SP.

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007

I guess you're still busy? Oh well' date=' look forward to seeing what you return with.[/quote'] Don't worry happygooner, we don't miss anything. I found only one race with a marginal value. The winners are right around the corner :hope

Don't worry happygooner' date=' we don't miss anything. I found only one race with a marginal value. The winners are right around the corner :hope[/quote'] Do you all work in cahoots then or something? The plays you and others post in this thread are also system plays?

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 sorry i would have posted but after my performace on saturday and other days was a little hesitant ive still got the records was Sunday carlisle 2.00 euro american 4/1 getting 1.8 place vs 1.5 at betfair betfair win odds 4.9-5 won 4/1 almosts fontwell 4.00 which pocket 12/1 3.4 vs 2.5 36% diff bf win 16.5- 17 won 12/1 dickinsbury lass 20/1 5.00 vs 3 bf win 20- 24 dissaperaed which pocket when off at 13/2 SP.... it became a definate about an hr after i got those initial figures at 11.20am by the start of the race place odds was down to 1.9 mark 2.00 carlisle dunguaire lady 33/1 sportingodds 7.6 place vs 5.1 50% diff bf win 36-38 dissapeared added this into just doublees alone as was such an outsider

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 New to this system........seems to be based on good logic. Only concern is that when selections are posted the betfair market is very weak, i.e. very little money is traded to be determining a horses value!! Also, selections seem to be volitile depending on what time you check the betfair market. Any thoughts? ;)

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 JB, always place your selections, mate. Nevemind how they do. We decide to take em or not. I always try to post when I find something Slapdash missed. And as you see I checked 2 times this weekend and missed those winners you found ;)

Do you all work in cahoots then or something? The plays you and others post in this thread are also system plays?
I think everyone who posts his tips in this thread quickly understood the main idea of this system so yes you can consider it as system bets. Btw Which Pocket filled My Pocket as well and healed it after the Chelttenham fiasco. Mileni: Next time check it three times. Unfortunatelly, I didn't have time to post Which Pocket here...

New to this system........seems to be based on good logic. Only concern is that when selections are posted the betfair market is very weak, i.e. very little money is traded to be determining a horses value!! Also, selections seem to be volitile depending on what time you check the betfair market. Any thoughts? ;)
I don't just go by the bare figures but use form analysis to deduce where prices are false. Last weekend I put up 8 e/w value bets. 4 winners 12/1, 11/4 (not tipped by this thread), 7/2 and 11/4(again not tipped here). This system is not new but been know about at least for 40 years the only new component is using the exchanges to indicate value. But if you understand form and the market they are easy to spot. I have on several ocassions put up selections in the evening and these have become Slapdash selections the next morning. If you use form you can IMO swerve some of the deadwood which market only analysis throws up.

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Nymrod, your dead right on both counts. It does entirely depend on when you look at betfair, it could be a selection one minute and not the next. I dont speak for others but i reckon the guys look at the market around 11ish when the bookies have put up all the early odds races so they can compare. The market is weaker then obviously, so some may decide a more accurate way is to look at the markets nearer off times but i think Slapdash has a living to earn so cant be at the PC all day. The only problem with others sticking their thoughts up is that they all look at different times and it gets very confusing and for me loses its appeal and you get too many selections. If your following a system then the rules should be rigid and prices checked at the same time everyday which is why Slapdash doesnt add the other guys selections to his own ~ i think? BH

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 I agree. Sometimes it mental how many people post selections that are "value" one minute and gone the next. I personally stick with slapdash's recommendations as he's proven that it works when looking around 11-12pm. I would be interested to see how the differnet time slots compare. If somebody waits until just before the race, do they do better than slapdash? If anyone does pick their bets just before the off....how do you get on?

I agree. Sometimes it mental how many people post selections that are "value" one minute and gone the next. I personally stick with slapdash's recommendations as he's proven that it works when looking around 11-12pm. I would be interested to see how the differnet time slots compare. If somebody waits until just before the race, do they do better than slapdash? If anyone does pick their bets just before the off....how do you get on?
Prices before the off are better if just going by figures because the market is stronger. Getting on is no problem, just use an odds comparsion site and click on any bookie quoted.. Some like Blue Square often go longer then others. I still would advised form study because that allows one to get a feel for the structure of the race and it's market.

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Thanks guys for these replies. Plopplop you are correct in that Slapdash has proven that his system works, that is why he must be respected. However, I still feel a little bit uneasy on basing a system on such a weak market. I have been been using a similar system for a couple of years, where I have been betting each way on odds on favourite races. I have not checked the Betfair market though. As Cavelloman suggested you need to have some sort of filter to weed out the deadwood that this system will bring up when the market is so weak. I am intrigued though, there is something in this!! :dude :ok