** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash Systems 2007

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Sorry, I'm interested in seeing whether I might profit in following some of these picks but feel it would be of help if I had a basic understanding of the system as others seem to already have. Historically speaking, how well have the almosts fared in relation to the definites? And what makes an almost? Wondering whether to place on the 2.50 at Ayr or to do both that one and the almosts.....? Cheers in advance for the help people!:)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007

Sorry, I'm interested in seeing whether I might profit in following some of these picks but feel it would be of help if I had a basic understanding of the system as others seem to already have. Historically speaking, how well have the almosts fared in relation to the definites? And what makes an almost? Wondering whether to place on the 2.50 at Ayr or to do both that one and the almosts.....? Cheers in advance for the help people!:)
Check the first post of the thread, happygooner, all details are there....

Sure but PP has limited stakes. At least in my case :( Edit: Sean Graham offers 7/1 but limited stakes as well...
Unlucky mate; ayr 2.50 Ossmoses just piped on the line; with leader, ridden approaching 3 out, led last 75 yards, headed towards finish

Unlucky mate; ayr 2.50 Ossmoses just piped on the line; with leader, ridden approaching 3 out, led last 75 yards, headed towards finish
No worries JB. Small profit from small stakes made anyway. Didn't have time to check Betfair before the start. Was anyone following the market? What were the odds 1-10 minutes before the start?

In the absence of Sir Slappy, I`ll post my only selection for today: New 2.10 Master Eddy (1.51/1.52 5.9/6) 9/2 Most bookies. Did get 5/1 earlier. But still value at 9/2 I think. :hope
Agree, it's def & one almost in the same race-Newbury 14:10 Double Dizzy

Yes' date=' great. But reaaly great will be at 3.50 4 bets def & 2 almost:hope[/quote'] 3 defs are 3 thirst! But 11 Pigeon Island-second:( 17 and 5 to win is big difference :( By the way 2 winners today
1st 4 Pyleigh Lady 4-1 F
2nd 11 Pigeon Island 14-1
3rd 15 Silver Serg 14-1

3 defs are 3 thirst! But 11 Pigeon Island-second:( 17 and 5 to win is big difference :( By the way 2 winners today
1st 4 Pyleigh Lady 4-1 F
2nd 11 Pigeon Island 14-1
3rd 15 Silver Serg 14-1
Don't understand why you picked these horses, especially the favourite? :unsure

Don't understand why you picked these horses' date=' especially the favourite? :unsure[/quote'] FAV: 5-to win, 2 to be placed at bookies! When I wached BF it was 5.1-to win and 1.82 to be placed. It was a handicup race so we can pick fav if there is an advantage. Pigeon Island: 17/5 - 18/4.1 Silver Serg: 21/6 - 23/4,9 but than prices have gone to 17/5 - 18.5/4.1 Also Brave Jo and two almosts: Indigo Sky & Silver Serg.

FAV: 5-to win, 2 to be placed at bookies! When I wached BF it was 5.1-to win and 1.82 to be placed. It was a handicup race so we can pick fav if there is an advantage. Pigeon Island: 17/5 - 18/4.1 Silver Serg: 21/6 - 23/4,9 but than prices have gone to 17/5 - 18.5/4.1 Also Brave Jo and two almosts: Indigo Sky & Silver Serg.
Good for you mate but the value is so marginal that I wouldn't touch it. Hcp races with 16 runners gave me a few lessons.

Good for you mate but the value is so marginal that I wouldn't touch it. Hcp races with 16 runners gave me a few lessons.
Agree with you, maybe it's just a bit of luck. Many times if 16 runners it were some N/R :(

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 looking at wolvehampton 8.30 12 runners knitbury cross 6/1 getting 2.2 place vs 1.78 betfair 23% diff bf win odds 7.2-7.6 at least an almost UPDATE Lost and same race boughtons revival 14/1 paddypower 3.8 place vs 2.74 38% diff bf win odds 13.5 -15 UPDATE Placed 3rd 14/1 edit market seems very volitale on betfair at moment...loads of activity seems to have stablised £254a vialbele to lay @2.84 for boughton revival gonna take it on and knitbury cross

Re: Slapdash Systems 2007 Sorry I've not been around lately. I've just been very busy at work, and then my internet connection at home broke, and because I've been so busy I haven't got it fixed yet. Should be back on a regular basis next week.