Betfair New IP Rules (affects the Xmas freeroll)

Sir Puntalot

This will affect myself & Pene, Mr V & Pocket Lady, Avon Lady & Runadrum, Dan Dan & Ed, and Jar Jar & Danarama - maybe 6ooner and Milou too. :(:( I'm really sorry that it does affect you guys and girls, just when you try to do something good too. :\ There is also a new rule, that you cannot register for the same MTT if you have the same IP too. I have been told that they will be working very hard on improving their software and that eventually will be better than before, but they do realise it needs work. Knowing Betfair as I do, (full of sharp people working for them) I believe they will, they certainly have the funds to make it work better anyway. However, Betfair continue to be a great sponsor of PL and despite the above, I would like to thank them for giving us another Xmas Freeroll. :clap Once the details have been clarified, I will let you all know, but it will be on Saturday 16th December. :ok

Re: Betfair New IP Rules (affects the Xmas freeroll)

This will affect myself & Pene, Mr V & Pocket Lady, Avon Lady & Runadrum, Dan Dan & Ed, and Jar Jar & Danarama - maybe 6ooner and Milou too. :(:(
Thanks for the warning Paul, but unfortunately I'm more interested in whether observer chat is disabled..... :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Re: Betfair New IP Rules (affects the Xmas freeroll) Was wondering how the new site handled this - can't believe it's an even worse situation than the old way. :moon Seems odd then that they are running a 'team' competition as part of the Xmas promo. Somewhat hypocritical I say. If one of the couple takes their laptop and uses a different wireless connection does this get round the IP thingy, or is it derived from your home email address?

perhaps decide by who is highest in the BPP rankings (think I have just got ahead of her at the lower reaches of the table !)
Yes, I noticed that today - ahead for the first time I think. Flippin holidays. :cry