• 08:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 08:30 Pokerstars Omaha Hi/Lo
    • 17:00 Betway $500 Freeroll
    • 19:32 Pokerstars Omaha Hi/Lo
    • 20:00 Betfair Online BAPT Event 1
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talk Sport Aussie Millions
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Limit Holdem

Re: **Poker Monday 13th November** Anyone know how many got paid in the Virgin game last night - trying to work out who got bubbled?? Or does anyone know who bubbled anyway?? Whoever did will have a chance to qualify for the PL Blog freeroll by finishing in the money tonight. (Incidentally if it was msaban - the next person down will be considered to have bubbled, as he has already qualified)

Re: **Poker Monday 13th November**

I may be going mad' date=' but tonight's game on Titan doesn't appear to be listed on ther tournament schedule.[/quote'] I've found 3 games :- PL League Game 3 (today's game) is down for 19-11-06 (Sunday) PL League Game 4 is down for 26-11-06 (Sunday) PL League Game 6 is down for 11-12-06 (Monday, so that's okay) Looks like a job for 'Super GaF' :notworthy TQM

Are we using the same password as last week for Titan?
No it's a new password - seems the game was set up for the wrong day and was cancelled with no entrants last night!!! Should know in the next 5 mins if it can be set up tonight - if it can, I'll send the password ..... if not, I'll advise on a replacement focus game :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 13th November** Sorry Cloud, if it was me You have to look elsewhere as I´m not playing on Titan. As I live outside of the UK they wont accept my mastercard as deposit and I refuse to mess about with my Netteller for their convenience. Tried 3 different deposit methods last week, missed the game by the time they got it sorted so uninstalled their software. Think there are enough sites out there to play on without getting hassle and dictated to. Same reason I wouldnt play Full Tilt, Goal Poker, Superpoker Europe, CD, etc etc.....zzzzzzzz

Re: **Poker Monday 13th November** Most of the other seats will be based upon one tournament - and I'll make sure that it is a tournament on a platform where everyone plays. A couple of seats won't require any poker play at all!! Next week it's the first post put up by anyone with the username "Cloud" who will get a seat.

As the last 2 qualifiers have had trouble because they lived outside the UK - maybe you could have 1 of the weeks qualifiying criteria just for people in 'the territories' ?? ...... eerrr so to speak ? :unsure
I don't class Chesterfield to be in territories by the way Joe :lol