• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - UPDATED

Jumps 2006-2007spacer.gifPrize: Main4 Bets
spacer.gif
spacer.gifLast Point Update: 19/03/2007 10:17:19
spacer.gifPoints earned for each selection are shown in brackets.
Red = Banker horse.Maroon = Non-Runner.Orchid = Banker AND Non-Runner.
Date: 07/11/2006 13:15:27League Name:
Transaction Total: £10.00
spacer.gifBet Number: 1
1226 Kauto Star (170)1478 Voy Por Ustedes (79)1061 Brave Inca (78)1110 Detroit City (65)1107 Denman (64)
1440 Taranis (49)1484 Wichita Lineman (40)1286 Monet's Garden (25)1050 Black Jack Ketchum (15)1130 Fair Along
Points Total for this Bet: 620 (Substituted out points: 35)Overall position: 79
Missed the Loungers Comp lads just thought I'd post this entry from the comp, so close unyet so far I'll win it one day:wall

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE Thanks Bowles for running comp over the last few months :clap :clap :clap :clap Well done to the top 3 excellent efforts chaps :clap :clap :clap :clap 1ST - BOWLES10 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy 2ND - RUSSP 3RD - THOMO14

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE Well done Bowles, cracking effort mate. :notworthy Also thanks for the updates and admin all throughout the season. :clap Congratulations too to the runners up RussP and Thomo14, good effort. :) Well pleased with my finishing position as I left out Kauto Star :wall and got two bad injuries to Star De Mohaison and War Of Attrition. :cry Are we doing one for the flat season when it gets going?

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE Well done Bowles10 congratulations & a round of applause to everyone else who took part :clap :clap :clap Great competition people just curious though how would the other table have ended if their had been no transfers allowed it would be interesting to see what changes it would have made in the final positions in the real final table is it possible Bowles10?

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE Out of interest if you had to pick some horses today for next years jumps what would your definites be? I think i'd have the usual suspects of My Way De Solzen, Voy Por Ustedes, and Star De Mohaison, i'd have to put Kauto Star in this time. Nickname, Monets Garden, Sublimity, Denman, Mighty Man and probably a young improver like Katchit. I think if Star De Mohaison is fit it will have a cracking season but would Nicholls go at the Gold Cup with Kauto Star and Star De Mohaison? Not really a jumps fan usually but really enjoyed this season :)