** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE

socky1

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here I have only just noticed as well, any chance no problems if no

Date: 08/11/2006 09:54:17 League Name:
Transaction Total: £10.00
spacer.gifBet Number: 1
1050 Black Jack Ketchum 1110 Detroit City 1072 Celestial Gold 1232 Kicking King 1226 Kauto Star
1450 The Market Man 1424 Star De Mohaison 1440 Taranis 1308 Newmill 1193 Iktitaf
Dont know how to copy the picture in of my entry :wall

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here well, its a friendly comp, i could say that your scores done count from last saturday but this is your true entry so ok :ok i dont think the others would be worried. BTW PETEG40 has a winner today Jack the giant @ 5/6 so thats 10.83 points :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here

Good luck keeping on top of this Bowles. Don't envy you!
i dont mind but it would help if people post up winners & their SP each day in case i miss them. think it will be close this year especially if BJK, Kauto, Detroit, Denman all do well :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here just checked my entry on the tote site, i had State of play & Afsoun today, but state of play was in my worst list!! typical! I am 521st in my best one & but failed to get a winner in that today. Carl is the only one who had it on here. :ok

plenty of runners today with the Hennessy*, the focus of attention as its a bonus race in the comp. Sad news is that Missed That was put down yesterday :sad today Afsoun Presenting express * Neptune collonges Straw bear State of play *
plenty of winners today Points for Afsoun 12.5pts Straw Bear 11 + 25pts bonus Gr 1 race = 36pts State of play 20 + 25pts bonus Hennessy = 45pts Neptune C 13.33pts Inglis drever 11.87pts Juveigner 12pts (2nd in bonus race Hennessy)

Not good news about Missed That. would have been interesting to see how far he could have developed. is there going to be any chance for any transfers at some point just for horses that are defo ruled out for the season. Think we did that last time?:hope
To be fair, i didnt mention transfers at the beginning but i am sure everyone will agree they count. To keep it fair, we will have the same timeframe as the RP site. I will post up as soon as i know the dates or if someone beats me to it. :ok