** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - FINAL TABLE

socky1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here so far for the update which will follow after the irish racing today Brave Inca 25pts for Gr 1 + 3.33 for SP = 28.33pts Natal 10pts + 0.18 for SP = 10.18 BJ Ketchum 20pts for Gr2 + 0.36 for SP = 20.36 Detroit city 20pts for Gr2 + 0.66 for SP = 20.66

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here Merry Christmas & May We All Have A Great Bookie Bashing New Year! Bowles I didn't know if you missed it, however Beef Or Salmon won a hurdle race at Fairyhouse on 16/12 or if you hadn't a chance to update? I rather figure the latter as it tis the season to get p*ssed and be jolly!:lol cheers:beer

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here

Merry Christmas & May We All Have A Great Bookie Bashing New Year! Bowles I didn't know if you missed it, however Beef Or Salmon won a hurdle race at Fairyhouse on 16/12 or if you hadn't a chance to update? I rather figure the latter as it tis the season to get p*ssed and be jolly!:lol cheers:beer
will try to update after the leopardstown races tomorrow. Looks like i missed the BorS race. I will look that one up. I also calculated Trilobite totals wrong which i will put right. So far this week Jack the Giant 7/1 Kauto star 4/6 Gr1 race + 25pts bonus Voy per ustedes 4/6 Gr 1 race.

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here TRANSFER WINDOW OPENS 09:00 07/01/07 & CLOSES 22:00 12/01/07 THE WEBSITE HAS NO DETAILS ON HOW MANY ETC. IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE ADVISE. OR IF NO-ONE HAS ANY OBJECTIONS, I SUGGEST 3 CHANGES MAXIMUM FOR EACH ENTRY. POINTS START SCORING FROM AFTYER THE DEADLINE ON FRIDAY 12TH JAN REMEMBER THESE CAN BE ANY 3 HORSES & DONT HAVE TO BE FROM THE RP LIST

Re: Punters Lounge Ten to Follow Comp - Enter Here Out For The Season: Darkness Kicking King Star De Mohaison Feathard Lady Celestial Gold Iris's Gift Missed That Money Trix Noland Thought this might help with the transfer window looming upon us. If anybody knows any other horses out post them up as it could also help us in the tote comp too!