Premiership Poker

stereoman

Re: Sister Company to Goalpoker? Yeah it had me worried when I read it mate.... :puke :puke :puke http://www.premiershippoker.com/poker/Help.aspx?xml=DepositsAndWithdrawals.xml

Deposits made on credit cards are instant and there are no transaction costs. The minimum deposit is $5 or currency equivalent. For security reasons, you can only register one card at a time to your account. Should you wish to change your card, you must first withdraw your balance to the existing card, unless the existing card has expired, in which case you can register a new card irrespective of your balance. We reserve the right to withhold funds if the card holder's name is different from the name on the account. Deposit You can fund your account by sending any of the above payments to our head office. Funds will not be made available until they have cleared in our account. Please write your name, username and email address clearly on the back of the cheque. Please note that these payment types may take up to three weeks to clear. All cheques should be made payable to - Stan James (Gibraltar) Ltd. The address to send payments is: Stan James Suite 6 Portland House Glacis Road Gibraltar Withdrawal We can send you a personal cheque upon request. Please note that cheques will only be written and sent to the same name and address as that on the account.
Phew!

Premiership Poker Think we seen this somewhere before.....football and poker just dont mix!

header.jpg
header2.jpg
header3.jpg
http://www.premiershippoker.com/poker/Assets/generic_31_08_06/images/sides.jpg>
Join Premiership Poker today and receive a signing on fee of up to $100. Join Premiership Poker Our unique Tournament Schedule gives you the chance to play for your favourite Premiership Club in the Premiership Poker League. Represent your club in our exciting Matchday heads up fixtures. Our Fixture List is the same as the actual Premiership – so play against your fiercest rival’s week in week out. Sign On today, Play for your club, Can you be Premiership Champions? Premiership Poker – Play with Pride, Play with Passion
footer.jpg

Re: Premiership Poker Hi, I know the guys that run PremiershipPoker, known them for some time now ............. and they are nothing to do with GoalPoker. Their idea is that you play in tournaments each week to represent your premiership footie club then play in heads up against the team that your club is actually playing in the premiership proper that week. It's meant to be aimed at the poker playing footie fan. They say that fairly soon they will also be offering signed shirts, events with professional footballers and other football bits and pieces along with the tournament prize pots. If you're a football fan it could be good fun, playing for your club against other fans. Chris.

Re: Premiership Poker

Hi, I know the guys that run PremiershipPoker, known them for some time now ............. and they are nothing to do with GoalPoker. Their idea is that you play in tournaments each week to represent your premiership footie club then play in heads up against the team that your club is actually playing in the premiership proper that week. It's meant to be aimed at the poker playing footie fan. They say that fairly soon they will also be offering signed shirts, events with professional footballers and other football bits and pieces along with the tournament prize pots. If you're a football fan it could be good fun, playing for your club against other fans. Chris.
This schtick sounds awfully familiar. It didn't end up being 'good fun' then.

Re: Premiership Poker Thanks for your replies, I'll pass your comments onto the boys at Premiership. Yeah, I think it's important they distance themselves from GoalPoker. What's happening there? I tried to get on their site earlier but got a page error. I saw one of the other threads on here where they were not honouring their prize promises. Chris.

Re: Premiership Poker They have tried to promote a World Cup of Poker tourney offering prizes such as spending a day with a FIFA scout at the World Cup. They then back track and say actually its a mystery prize which ends up being a beach party in Ibiza. They take a plane load of people to Ibiza on an all expenses paid trip, only it wasn't all expenses paid, then 4 days after the Ibiza trip they send e-mails out telling their WSoP Main Event package winners that they aren't sending them. Our members Burnley Joe and fenners are the ones who get pissed at their expense in Ibiza then screwed over less than a week later. They have just over one week to sort out a rescue package by themselves (they got sent by Absolute as alternates but still had to pay their own expenses). http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31740& You should still be able to get a look at Goalpokers Google cache, and if you look at their blurb and Premierpokers blurb then you'll see that they are almost exactly the same which won't do Premier any favours at all as we've tried to publicise Goalpoker negatively whenever and wherever possible.

Re: Premiership Poker I like the idea behind this but would be happier if it were done by a recognised poker site rather than a new one, looked at the rules and see that each game is 12 v 12 heads up matches, the players qualify for each position in a tournament. I looked at their league tables and Man U have played 7 and won all of them, I suspect that some if not most of their heads up matches will have been walkovers!!

Yeah' date=' I think it's important they distance themselves from GoalPoker. What's happening there? [/quote'] To answer directly - they've gone under - into administration(liquidation?) owing to staff and players, but doesn't look to be much prospect of them getting anything/much

I like the idea behind this but would be happier if it were done by a recognised poker site rather than a new one' date=' looked at the rules and see that each game is 12 v 12 heads up matches, the players qualify for each position in a tournament.[/quote'] We had a great series set up for PL like this, with Martyn at Betfred :ok - based on the Ryder Cup, unfortuantely the forum we were up against dropped out at the last minute - we approached loads of US focused forums, but noone would take us on :sad Our reputation precedes us :tongue2