Favourites roll up

bowles10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Favourites roll up

nothing today Thursday Ludlow (looks good) Taunton Lingfield usual bet
here goes first the good news!! Taunton had 6/6 (in fact it had 7/7!!!) :nana 11/4, 2/9, 5/4, 7/4, 5/2, 4/7 5 folds pay £22.35 & the 6 fold pays £15.98 = £38.33 now the bad news, if i had done wolves i would have 9/9 on the 1st 3 from each meeting bet, however it was 7/9 as lingfield produced 1 & the other mtgs 3/3 :ok the 2p 7 fold paid £22.08 so on the day for £2.40 outlay = £60.41 return this is doing better than i thought with at least 1 return every 2 weeks to date!!

now the bad news, if i had done wolves i would have 9/9 on the 1st 3 from each meeting bet, however it was 7/9 as lingfield produced 1 & the other mtgs 3/3 :ok
just worked out the 2p 9 fold :puke paid £1244 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the 36 7 folds & 8 folds as well, that bet would have been colossal. how many other bets for £2.40 a day would gross that sort of return???????

Re: Favourites roll up Bowles, Just to let you know, I'm on every day so the pressure is on you!:ok Superb thread this! Personally, I think the jumps meetings have more potential than the flat for consistent returns so we're now into the money making season;)

Bowles, Just to let you know, I'm on every day so the pressure is on you!:ok Superb thread this! Personally, I think the jumps meetings have more potential than the flat for consistent returns so we're now into the money making season;)
i am surprised at how well it has done, my advice to anyone is maybe you can follow by just having an accy for 50p or something on the 6 favs at each mtg. That would have paid £80 at Taunton this week. I was waiting for the 9 fold to come in at some point & was gutted when it did & i had opted for the other mtg:wall today Cheltenham Wetherby Uttoxeter Usual bet

:nana another 5/6 today, this time at Cheltenham (other race was 4/1 2nd :wall ) & 7/9 in the 1st 3 races at each meeting (with 1 second :@ ) will post up returns later. I know RussP was on, so hopefully others were too.
Cheltenham paid £3.15 for the 5p 5 fold 7/9 favs paid £10.67 for the 2p 7 fold return today was £13.82 :nana for 2.40 outlay