Favourites roll up

bowles10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Favourites roll up

Just discovered this thread, great start Bowles,congrats on the Full House.:clap This is the sort of system I like, money rolling in with little or no research req'd for selections!
point exactly Bedlam, thats why i did it. You just strike the bet, no names, just fav's & let it roll. If i can get another couple before xmas, i will be more than happy, funnily enough the meeting that spurred me on was Curragh on a sunday & then closely followed by Aintree on a Sunday, perhaps thats the hint!!!;)

nothing to speak of yesterday today Carlisle Kempton Wolves carlisle looks good for at least 4 or 5 favs IMO
i was right, 6 out of 7 at Carlisle today:nana 5 out of 1st 6 races, so we end up with another return. 5p 5 fold pays £4.03 Staked £44.00 Returns £78.84 P/L +£34.84 :ok

point exactly Bedlam, thats why i did it. You just strike the bet, no names, just fav's & let it roll. If i can get another couple before xmas, i will be more than happy, funnily enough the meeting that spurred me on was Curragh on a sunday & then closely followed by Aintree on a Sunday, perhaps thats the hint!!!;)
Great thread Bowles. Just noticed something. CARLISLE today. On a SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! :loon A big hint and very peculiar. Good luck and congrats on 3 winning sundays out of 3!! :ok :clap :clap :clap

Re: Favourites roll up it is deffo better at weekends, we have also had some close shaves with 4 out of 6. There were actually 6 out of 7 at Carlisle today. I thought that the best meeting, as the AW ones are crap. I think i will change it to Flat Turf only & Jumps.

Nice one today. 5 out of 6 at Chepstow. When I was at work I thought it was 4p 4folds, 4p 5folds and 4p acc. Total stake of 88p. If it was , all 6 would have paid £50 odd. Hard to believe when the biggest price was 2/1.
not bad return for such little money, the 1st 5 went in today, thought we were on for another full house :ok

today Sandown Wincanton Windsor The 2 jump mtgs look good today usual bet
Bowles, Unlucky Saturday. If you'd have stuck to jumps and put Kelso in, you'd have had 7 from 9 favs in the first 3 from each meeting:sad . Prob crap prices though. System is definitely worth following, especially as the jumps season hits full speed. Think you could have a few accys come up between now and Xmas. Good luck.:ok

Re: Favourites roll up hey ive been reading ur system bowles and i like the look of it, my problem is i bet in the shops so what would i write on a betting slip as my bet, soz if im sounding naive im just new to punting and would like to try ur system as it seems like a lot of fun for such a small outlay :ok

hey ive been reading ur system bowles and i like the look of it' date=' my problem is i bet in the shops so what would i write on a betting slip as my bet, soz if im sounding naive im just new to punting and would like to try ur system as it seems like a lot of fun for such a small outlay :ok[/quote'] thanks joey, look further back through the thread & copy the bet for each meeting, just put that onto the slip eg Ludlow Favourites to win 1st 6 races, 6 x **p 5folds, & **p accy :ok