• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th)

EventFaroe İslands- Lithuania
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.60 (Back)
Reasoningİn last 21 matches Faroe İslands have a score of 0-2-19.Only two draws they tok against Cyprus82-2) and against scotland(2-2). Last two games they lost with 6-0 so they have 0-0-2 and 0-12. Lihtuania suprised in İtaly when drawed 1-1 but suprised in last game too when lost at home against scotland 1-2. Lithuania have problems for this game.Jankauskas,Radzinevicius and goalkeeper Malinauskas are out coz they are injured.Semberas and Casnauskis are suspended. İ will bet on over here coz i think that Faroe İslands will be able to score here too.Lithuania will win but it will be hard game.
EventFaroe İslands-Lithuania
SelectionHT/FT Lithuania/Lithuania
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningLithuania have problems for this game.Jankauskas,Radzinevicius and goalkeeper Malinauskas are out coz they are injured.Semberas and Casnauskis are suspended. Still Lithuania is big favourite for me even this players will not play. They have Thomas Danilevcius from Palermo wich is in great form and already scored some goals. Faroe İslands have 0-2-19 in last 21 games and most of them lost with two or more goals diference.Last year Lithuania won 2-0 and 3-1 over Faroe İslands. Odds for away win are too small and i will take ht/ft on lithuania coz i think that with this missings they will be very careful and that will score one goal in first half..

Eventwales-slovakia
Selectiondraw on HT or FT
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningThis will be tight game at Millenium stadium. Slovaika after 6-1 over cyprus suprisely lost at home 0-3 against Czech Rep so in this game they will not lose points so easy. Walles on the another side lost 1-2 in czech rep and they played great. This is very equal game here and i will bet that we will see a draw at halftime or fultime. Ryan Giggs is out and will not play but Belammy is in top form. Slovakia have a strong team too so draw is most posible score here
EventWales-Slovakia
Selectionunder 3.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.25 (Back)
ReasoningThis is hard game and probably we will not be able to see many goals.Giggs is out and wales will be very careful here.Slovakia will be happy with one point and this bet of under 3.5 goals is as sure bet here and i will take that with 10/10

EventKazakhstan-Poland
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningKazakstan toke two draws8in belgium 0-0) and in Azerbejdzan(1-1) and now everybody think that they can make another suprise here. Kazakhstan have 0-4-14 in last 18 games and i dont see any value in this team. İ look to theie teams and can not recognize any players and there is just ruslan bailtev (fc moscow) wich play in any european team. Poland is very strong.they have zurawski(celtic),smolarek(dortmund) and jelen(auxerre). there is not a place for suprise here
EventKazakhstan-Poland
SelectionPoland to score over 1.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningWith Zurawski(celtic),Jelen(auxerre) and Smolarek(dortmund) i think that Poland is able to score some goals here against defence of Kazakhstan. İt is true that Poland doesnt score so many goals in away game but they will be under presurre here after 1-3 against finland and 1-1 against serbia at home.They must toke points here. On the another side after two draws home side will hope for point or points again and if they start to play as favourite i think that Poland will win 3-0 or more...

EventRussia-İsrael
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Pricetotesport @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningGuus Hidink with russian national team will look for first win today against İsrael wich won both previously games( estonya 1-0 and Andorra 4-1). Russia must take first two places in group where are England,Croatia,Macedonia and İsreal so this is really must win game for them. Hidink called Smertin,Berezutski,Titov and Kerzhakov to team again and i expect a high performance from home team today. İsrail have players wich play in european clubs but they must be happy with one point here.İthink that Russia will win today

EventArmenia-Finland
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningFinland won 3-1 over Polonya in Poland and then drawed 1-1 with Portugal at home.Thats are great result and that was a suprise for me but when i finally saw their team and players i understand how strong they are. They have Forssel (birmingham),kolkka(feyenooord),mika vvayryen(psv eindhoven), tihinen(zurich),sheki kuqi(c palace),enckelman (blackburn),hyypia(liverpool) and more players from big european teams. Armenia lost 0-1 against poor Belgium. last year finland won 2-0 and 3-1 against Armenia. İn last 25 games they have 4-3-18 (most of games lost with two or more goal diference). They won over north irelan (two times,1-0 and 1-0) and over Andorra(two times ,2-1 and 3-0). Away win here with huge stake
EventArmenia-Finland
SelectionFinland to score over 1.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningWith this rich team wich is completed with players from big european teams Finland should score minimum two goals against Armenia wich lost 18 ot their last 25 games. shefki kuqi and Litmanen are in form and i expect that can score two or more goals against poor defence of Armenia.Last year Finland won 2-0 in Armenia and i think that can repeat this score again

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) 1/10 for England is terrible. Theres more value in the correct score but finding it is the hard part. Ive read everywhere that England should win easy and very comfy but I just think Macedonia will want to get to half-time without conceding and probably play 1 upfront and just pack the defence/midfield. I think Englands over confidence will rebound back to them just like the Irish game. Im not going mad on the betting for todays football so minimum stakes on the 1-0 2-0.

Date Location Competition Fixture Result Home Team Scorers Away Team Scorers
6.9.2006 Gradski, Skopje, Macedonia Euro 2008 Qualifier FYR Macedonia V England 0-1 - Crouch (46 mins)
6.9.2003 City Stadium, Skopje, Macedonia Euro 2004 Qualifier FYR Macedonia V England 1-2 Hristov (28 mins) Rooney (53 mins), Beckham (63 mins)
16.10.2002 St Mary's, Southampton Euro 2004 Qualifier England V FYR Macedonia 2-2 Beckham (14 mins), Gerrard (36 mins) Sakiri (11 mins), Trajanov (25 mins)
Goal droughts from Rooney Lampard etc is a worry as the only players to score so far are TERRY,CROUCH,GERRARD and Defoe poped up with 2 against Andora but Id be surprised if he took part today. Crouch 2-0 @13's 1-0 @21's Gerrard 2-0 @27's 1-0 @42's Terry 2-0 @50's 1-0 @75's coral 1pt each.

EventArmenia-Finland
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningFinland won 3-1 over Polonya in Poland and then drawed 1-1 with Portugal at home.Thats are great result and that was a suprise for me but when i finally saw their team and players i understand how strong they are. They have Forssel (birmingham),kolkka(feyenooord),mika vvayryen(psv eindhoven), tihinen(zurich),sheki kuqi(c palace),enckelman (blackburn),hyypia(liverpool) and more players from big european teams. Armenia lost 0-1 against poor Belgium. last year finland won 2-0 and 3-1 against Armenia. İn last 25 games they have 4-3-18 (most of games lost with two or more goal diference). They won over north irelan (two times,1-0 and 1-0) and over Andorra(two times ,2-1 and 3-0). Away win here with huge stake
EventArmenia-Finland
SelectionFinland to score over 1.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningWith this rich team wich is completed with players from big european teams Finland should score minimum two goals against Armenia wich lost 18 ot their last 25 games. shefki kuqi and Litmanen are in form and i expect that can score two or more goals against poor defence of Armenia.Last year Finland won 2-0 in Armenia and i think that can repeat this score again

EventEngland-Macedonia
Selectionover 2.5
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceTotalbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningMacedonia made a suprise for England one time drawin 2-2 in England and also had a tight two games with England after that and today will hardly pay a price for that. England have 3-0-0 in last three games and 10-0. Last time they received a gol before 6 games and it was against Sweden when it was 2-2.So if teams as Greece,Portugal and Ecuador didnt succes to score against England i dont know how can make it Pandev from Lazio wich is their bigest star. Darent Bent will replace Johnson wich is injured. Scott Parker was called to national team again and he will replace Hargreaves. Beckham is out and that is superb news.Rooney will come back but he finally must prove that is player for national team. Defence of macedonia will have a hard jobs tonight.

EventEngland-Macedonia
SelectionEngland to score over 2.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningSteve MCLaren finally made great job excluding Beckham from national team and that is great desision. Three wins in a row and 5 games without received goal show that England finally started to play as we ecpected. For tonight games Beckham is out again.Johnson and Hargreaves are injured and will be replaced with Bent and Scott Parker. England had hard games with macedonia82-2,2-1 and 1-0).Today i expect a totally diferent game.England is in great form and for sure will win. İ dont like Macedonian team coz i heard that they sold some games.(Andorra 0-0,Liechenstein 1-1 ...). İ want that England beat them 5-0 today,they deserved to be hardly destroyed. So i think that England wii be able to score more 2.5 goals in this game

EventMoldovia-Bosnia and Herzegovina
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningMoldavia lost both games 80-1 greece at home and 0-2 in Norway). Bosnia won 5-2 over Malta in Malta and then lost 1-3 against Hungary. İ repeat again that fifa and uefa dont want to see Bosnia in any big tournament and always send a critical refrees to their games. İn last game in Bosnia refree (from Cyprus!!!!) made two wrong desisions in just 5 minutes. First when result was 0-0 and in game where Hungary couldnt score til morning he showed penalty but clearly there was not any contact betwen Spahic and attackers from Hungary.He showed a yellot to Spahic too.That was very chip desision.Just few minutes latter he showed a another yellow for Spahic(that was clear) and that was red card... Hungary was not better from Bosnia and could not win there without refree. That game made a lot of problems in bosnian national team coz everybody expected a win there or draw in worest case. Today Bosnian team will be very demoralized.They are stronger then Moldavia and can beat them always but with this poor moral and refree desisions Bosnian players may not be so motivated for todays game. İ will take under and draw on ht or ft coz i expect a one borning game. Without wish and moral to win Bosnia will hard to score.On the another side Moldavia is not so stong to beat Bosnia

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) Serbia(probable lineup vs.Belgium): GK Vladimir Stojkovic (FC Nantes) RB Marjan Markovic (Dynamo Kiev) CB Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United) CB Mladen Krstajic (Schalke 04) LB Ivica Dragutinovic (FC Sevilla) RM Ognjen Koroman (Portsmouth) DM Igor Duljaj (Shakhtar Donetsk) CM Sasa Ilic (Galatasaray)/ Nenad Kovacevic (Lens)/ Ergic (FC Basel) LM Dejan Stankovic (Inter Milan) FC Nikola Zigic (Racing Santander) FC Marko Pantelic (Hertha BSC)/ Danijel Ljuboja (Hamburger SV)/ Danko Lazovic (Vitesse) There are a couple of doubts.The first one: who's gonna start up front and make the partnership with Zigic!?Sasa Ilic is likely to start in midfield, but both Ergic and Kovacevic could start as well. Matej Kezman isn't included in the squad as well as Savo Milosevic(Osasuna) and Darko Kovacevic(Real Sociedad) although Clemente said a couple of months ago that two experienced strikers could be back in the national team!They're also missing top defender Goran Gavrancic!Milan Bisevac is ruled out through injury!

EventMoldavia-Bosnia and Herzegovina
SelectionBosnia to score under 1.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
ReasoningBosnia will be without two attackers today. Elvir Bolic will not play anymore for national teams and ZLatan Muslimovic (parma) is injured. Bosnia will play in attack with Bartolovic(Hajduk) and Misimovic(Bochum) but both of them are not classic strikers.There is not any experienced striker in team after Muslimovic and Bolic. Also Bosnia will be without moral to win here after refree from Cyprus clearly tok point or points from them in their last home game against Hungary. İn this situation i can not imagine that Bosnia can score over 1.5 goals today

EventScotland-France
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams toke 6 points from previously two games and draw is more posible result here. France is better and stronger of course but today play in Scotland where Scotland won 6-0 over Faroe İslands. France will be without Louis Saha and Govou and with this two importand missings i think that will be happy with draw from Soctland. İ will take here a draw on half time or full time

EventKazakhstan-Poland
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningKazakstan toke two draws8in belgium 0-0) and in Azerbejdzan(1-1) and now everybody think that they can make another suprise here. Kazakhstan have 0-4-14 in last 18 games and i dont see any value in this team. İ look to theie teams and can not recognize any players and there is just ruslan bailtev (fc moscow) wich play in any european team. Poland is very strong.they have zurawski(celtic),smolarek(dortmund) and jelen(auxerre). there is not a place for suprise here
EventKazakhstan-Poland
SelectionPoland to score over 1.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
ReasoningWith Zurawski(celtic),Jelen(auxerre) and Smolarek(dortmund) i think that Poland is able to score some goals here against defence of Kazakhstan. İt is true that Poland doesnt score so many goals in away game but they will be under presurre here after 1-3 against finland and 1-1 against serbia at home.They must toke points here. On the another side after two draws home side will hope for point or points again and if they start to play as favourite i think that Poland will win 3-0 or more...
I must disagree with You Robijas I hope that Poland will win but earlier I wrote about this match. Jelen-the best polish attacker curently will not play coz of injury, Zurawski lost his place in Celtic's first eleven coz he is in very bad form, also Krzynowek is out, a few polish defenders also are out.In form is only Smolarek. I hope Poland win but this will be hard match for us GL

EventScotland-France
Selectionunder 2.5 goals
Strength8/10
Date07/10/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningFrance won 3-0 over georgia and 3-1 over İtaly. Scotland won 6-0 over faroe islands and 2-1 over Lithuania. Both teams dont want to lose today so draw is most posible.Normally France should win here but today will be without Saha and Govou so i dont expect many goals.Draw and under are best options for this game
This is my last bet for now..İ will look for another news and make another analises later..good luck...

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) Unforgiven, i dont had a infos about Jelen..is that sure? and wich another defence players will not play?? Smorarek and Zurawski are engough for todays win.İ can not see that Kazakhstan can score today...for me 2-0 or 3-0 for Poland are most close results..

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) "If France were at home they would be in the region of 1/10 - 1/25, I think 8/13 on Scottish turf is an absolute gift and a nice early Christmas present." If you have every penny you own on this, then you are a fool... In the past 3 campaigns Holland, Germany and Italy have all come to Hampden and scored 2 goals between them. They have left with 2 points between them. Kenny Miller will be a big miss for Scotland, but this will be no cakewalk for the French. I think the French will win, but I don't expect an annihilation. C'mon Scotland!! :notworthy P.S. Thanks for the reminder of why I'll be supporting Macedonia tonight! :moon

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) MACARİSTAN Kiraly Feher Löw Torghelle Eger Toth(ERCİYESSPOR-TURKİSH TEAM) Molnar Dardai(HERTA) Huszti Zoltan(WBA) Vanczak TÃœRKİYE Rüştü(FENERBAHÇE) Hamit(SCHALKE 04) Servet(SİVASSPOR-EX FENERBAHÇE :)) Gökhan Zan(BEŞİKTAŞ) İbrahim Ãœzülmez(BEŞİKTAŞ) Sabri(GALATASARAY) Gökdeniz(TRABZONSPOR) Mehmet Aurelio(FENERBAHÇE) Tuncay(FENERBAHÇE) Arda(GALATASARAY-19 YEARS OLD.NEW SUPERSTAR) Hakan(GALATASARAY) Tactik: ..................RÃœŞTÃœ................. HAMİT..GOKHAN....SERVET..İBRAHİM ÃœZÃœLMEZ SABRİ..GÖKDENİZ....AURELİO..ARDA TURAN(TUNCAY) .............TUNCAY(ARDA).................... ..................HAKAN ŞÃœKÃœR....... HUNGARY will play two defensive middlfield player TURKEY 1 defensive middlfield player and gokdeniz is winger but he will player middlfield center. my pick: 10/10 Turker NOT LOSE... 8/10 Turkey WİN... 6/10 Under 2,5... Suprize: correct to score 0-2 GOOD LUCK...

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) dont know who Serbia and Montenegro are, but they look good to beat Belgium today @1.75 ;) No joking, this is our (Serbia) first match on Marakana with new symbols, and without going into deep analyses, I'm going for a home win here. Sorry for shite raesoning :(

dont know who Serbia and Montenegro are, but they look good to beat Belgium today @1.75 ;) No joking, this is our (Serbia) first match on Marakana with new symbols, and without going into deep analyses, I'm going for a home win here. Sorry for shite raesoning :(
Could be worthy of a yellow card that!:lol Seriously, they look a good price to beat Belgium today. Good luck.

MACARİSTAN v TÃœRKİYE Tactik: ..................RÃœŞTÃœ................. HAMİT..GOKHAN....SERVET..İBRAHİM ÃœZÃœLMEZ SABRİ..GÖKDENİZ....AURELİO..ARDA TURAN(TUNCAY) .............TUNCAY(ARDA).................... ..................HAKAN ŞÃœKÃœR....... HUNGARY will play two defensive middlfield player TURKEY 1 defensive middlfield player and gokdeniz is winger but he will player middlfield center. my pick: 10/10 Turker NOT LOSE... 8/10 Turkey WİN... 6/10 Under 2,5... Suprize: correct to score 0-2 GOOD LUCK...
:welcometo the Pl Elensar! I had to look twice to figure out who MACARISTAN were! :tongue2 good luck :hope

"If France were at home they would be in the region of 1/10 - 1/25, I think 8/13 on Scottish turf is an absolute gift and a nice early Christmas present." If you have every penny you own on this, then you are a fool... In the past 3 campaigns Holland, Germany and Italy have all come to Hampden and scored 2 goals between them. They have left with 2 points between them. Kenny Miller will be a big miss for Scotland, but this will be no cakewalk for the French. I think the French will win, but I don't expect an annihilation. C'mon Scotland!! :notworthy P.S. Thanks for the reminder of why I'll be supporting Macedonia tonight! :moon
Was just about to post up almost the exact same thing Iain our record against the big teams at Hampden has been great the last couple of years and it's usually when we are expected do something that we slip up the 1-0 defeat to Norway and 0-0 draw with Slovenia at home in the last qualfiers spring to mind. I also think France will win but it will be a tough game for them with moral high all across Scotland since Walter Smith took charge of the national team. I can see France winning either 1-0 or 2-0 but wont be having a bet on the game.

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) Nobody speak about Slovenija-luxenburg game.Hier in Slovenija nobody belive that we can score 3 goals and i think Luxenburg +2.75 1.98 is a grat price. England -Macedonija Srecko Katanec Macedonijan coach,never lost for 3 goals and i think the same will be today.2-1 or 1-1 corect score.

Nobody speak about Slovenija-luxenburg game.Hier in Slovenija nobody belive that we can score 3 goals and i think Luxenburg +2.75 1.98 is a grat price. England -Macedonija Srecko Katanec Macedonijan coach,never lost for 3 goals and i think the same will be today.2-1 or 1-1 corect score.
there is always first time...:nana England know that previously had problems with Macedonia so they will be very agresive looking for results here and that is bad for Macedonia wich have not quality to compare with England at this moment...3-0 or more for England... Slovenia is very unpredictable..Level of football of Luxemburg is rising so it is better to scip this game..İ dont see any value here on home win or over...

Re: euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 7th) I'm wondering why nobody seems interestd in Spain tonight. Without being really informed about the teams I see Spain stronger against a Sweden that has to find a new 1st XI yet. 2.38 looks tasty. I think Germany will not hammer Georgia tonight, can even imagine some problems vs potentially nice playing Georgians. Schneider,Frings and Klose will be rested. Georgia's coach is the German Toppmöller who knows the German side very well of course and will try to improve reputation in order to get interesting for a new job in the Bundesliga finally. I don't see Germany really superior tonight and will put an unit on Georgia even, at incredible odds around 26.00. Could imagine the game to end 2-1 Germany on the other side. edit: Germany vs Georgia is a friendly of course. sorry for putting it here.