October's Poker Player

equinoxx

Re: October's Poker Player :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana woohoo mine as just arrived gl ev1 else :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: October's Poker Player

nothing here :sad
ooops, maybe i should have waited till the postman had ben before posting :$ Off to the quiet room now for a good read :ok

Re: October's Poker Player I still havent received my sub copy of October's Poker Player.... I do wonder if my postman / postmen is / are poker playing gambling addict(s) ! I have had problems receiving Inside Edge and Poker Player sub copies, BUT Maxim (Also a Dennis publication), FHM, Speedway Star, and Mobilise (Disabled Drivers Association) Magazines all drop on the mat without any problems... Come to think of it, the second edition of Poker Pro Europe hasnt arrived yet...

Runa must have got his wires crossed because the Betfair advert isn't a freeroll but rather a competition where if you get the question right and drawn out of a hat you win entry to the Asian event. It's on the page before the Blue Square freeroll info.
Equinoxx - No , 'Runa' is spot on - see p.25 article Thanks 'Runa' - I need to pay more attention next time :ok

I still havent received my sub copy of October's Poker Player.... I do wonder if my postman / postmen is / are poker playing gambling addict(s) ! I have had problems receiving Inside Edge and Poker Player sub copies, BUT Maxim (Also a Dennis publication), FHM, Speedway Star, and Mobilise (Disabled Drivers Association) Magazines all drop on the mat without any problems... Come to think of it, the second edition of Poker Pro Europe hasnt arrived yet...
Maybe they all know your too good at poker now to need magazines that they dont bother to waste your time by delivering them?:ok

Re: October's Poker Player Firstly, apologies again for the late arrival of some of your mags. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it but hopefully it won't happen again. (I know I sound like a stuck record...) I'm a bit worried about people saying that odd copies have never turned up in the past though. If any of you have had problems/are having problems could you email me direct with your real name so I can investiagte? [email protected]. Also, I can dig around the office for back issues if there are any you're missing, if you still want them. And we've got this month's in the office if you're still waiting - I can send them out tomorrow.

Firstly, apologies again for the late arrival of some of your mags. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it but hopefully it won't happen again. (I know I sound like a stuck record...) I'm a bit worried about people saying that odd copies have never turned up in the past though. If any of you have had problems/are having problems could you email me direct with your real name so I can investiagte? [email protected]. Also, I can dig around the office for back issues if there are any you're missing, if you still want them. And we've got this month's in the office if you're still waiting - I can send them out tomorrow.
The only one i missed was issue 3,wouldn't have one of those would you mate?