Ryder Cup (sept 22-24)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Nice one Bowles! I'm going against the grain for tomorrow and backing a USA victory for Day 2. At 2.37 its just decent value in a match where its been a toss of a coin so far. Again will be tight but at these odds i must go with the away side, i also want it as close as possible for the singles on sunday.

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Morning fourballs Casey / Karlsson vs Cink/Henry The american duo played reasonably well today, but i cant see Europe losing this one. Casey is on fire with the putter. LAY USA @ 2.74 10pts Clarke / Westwood vs Woods / Furyk Only one thing save woods today, that was Furyk!! He was superb at times. Clarke & Westwood love this place & the odds on USA are ridiculously short. LAY USA @ 1.89 10pts Garcia/Olazabal vs Mickelson/Di Marco Can El Nino do it again?? The lad is playing brilliantly & this duo are excellent together. BACK Europe @ 2.18 15pts Stenson/Harrington vs Verplank / Johnson we havent seen Verplank yet & an injury scare last week nearly forced him out. Again this could be close. NO BET as Europe are a bit short here. Verdict after the morning fourballs 8-4 or 7.5-4.5 to Europe. There is no market for this so no bets.

Guest gazza271

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24)

Anybody just see that? Paul Casey gets a hole-in-one on the 14th to win his foursome with Howell 6&4! :loon
awesome :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Been a good couple of weeks for Casey :ok

Morning fourballs Casey / Karlsson vs Cink/Henry The american duo played reasonably well today, but i cant see Europe losing this one. Casey is on fire with the putter. LAY USA @ 2.74 10pts:clap Clarke / Westwood vs Woods / Furyk Only one thing save woods today, that was Furyk!! He was superb at times. Clarke & Westwood love this place & the odds on USA are ridiculously short. LAY USA @ 1.89 10pts :clap Garcia/Olazabal vs Mickelson/Di Marco Can El Nino do it again?? The lad is playing brilliantly & this duo are excellent together. BACK Europe @ 2.18 15pts :clap Stenson/Harrington vs Verplank / Johnson we havent seen Verplank yet & an injury scare last week nearly forced him out. Again this could be close. NO BET as Europe are a bit short here. Verdict after the morning fourballs 8-4 or 7.5-4.5 :clap to Europe. There is no market for this so no bets.
bang bang bang bang a great morning for me with all correct:D

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Good work Bowles - excellent day for you all round :clap Caseys hole in one was brilliant, another good days golf. Always good to have an advantage going into Sunday, but it can mean nothing when it comes to the singles, can turn quickly Fingers crossed though, set up nicely for another great day ahead.... :hope

Only need 4pts to retain it. From what I've seen so far we more than have that in our side. It would be a huge shock if we fail to win / retain the Cup from this position.
Although I agree, has been lost from better positions though before

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Singles; 1115 Colin Montgomerie v David Toms 1127 Sergio Garcia v Stewart Cink 1139 Paul Casey v Jim Furyk 1151 Robert Karlsson v Tiger Woods 1203 Luke Donald v Chad Campbell 1215 Paul McGinley v JJ Henry 1227 Darren Clarke v Zach Johnson 1239 Henrik Stenson v Vaughn Taylor 1251 David Howell v Brett Wetterich 1303 Jose Maria Olazabal v Phil Mickelson 1315 Lee Westwood v Chris DiMarco 1327 Padraig Harrington v Scott Verplank

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) My winners in BOLD 1115 Colin Montgomerie v David Toms 1127 Sergio Garcia v Stewart Cink 1139 Paul Casey v Jim Furyk 1151 Robert Karlsson v Tiger Woods 1203 Luke Donald v Chad Campbell 1215 Paul McGinley v JJ Henry Tie 1227 Darren Clarke v Zach Johnson Tie 1239 Henrik Stenson v Vaughn Taylor 1251 David Howell v Brett Wetterich Tie 1303 Jose Maria Olazabal v Phil Mickelson 1315 Lee Westwood v Chris DiMarco 1327 Padraig Harrington v Scott Verplank I make it in the singles Europe 7.5 USA 4.5

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Now time to lay off Europe just in case @ 1.24 they are now short enough. Europe dont look value in the singles now but will do these tomorrow LAY Di Marco @ 2.36 vs Westwood LAY P Mcginley @ 2.5 vs Henry BACK Monty @ 2.16 vs Toms BACK Clarke @ 1.90 vs Johnson score wise, i will take the 14.5-13.5 to Europe @ 11.0 Betfair & the 16-12 @ 8.60.

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Although i couldnt pick my nose at the minute i'm having a go at all 12 matches, some because of sheer value, anyway i make it 6-6 tomorrow, we'll settle for that. Best bet Taylor, best value Karlsson. All at Betfair Furyk to bt Casey 2.18 Mickelson to bt Olazabal 2.24 Clarke to bt Johnson 2.00 Campbell to bt Donald 2.86 Garcia to bt Cink 1.75 Harrington to bt Verplank 1.95 Howell to bt Wetterich 1.80 Karlsson to bt Tiger 4.33 Henry to bt McGinlay 2.06 Toms to bt Monty 2.46 Taylor to bt Stenson 2.96 Westwood to bt Di Marco 2.38 Cheers guys

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) Just thought guys about the singles matches, what if lets say the Europeans wrap it up nice and early and there are still 3 or 4 matches still out on the course, do they play on or do they walk in, i seem to remember some time ago a couple of games packed in early and they were declared a 'half' to each side. Just wondered as not many firms are offering the tie in the singles which is unusual in a two ball, are they worried that they will get stung on the 'tie'. Betfair are offering odds on all ties although the price does seem to decline as you go down the list. Cant seem to find out if its declared a 'half' or the guy who is leading is the winner or one of them has to concede for them to stop. The last 4 groups may be worth a few quid on the draws, they could be a draw anyway and youd only need one to make a profit.

Re: Ryder Cup (sept 22-24) my bet of the day is Howell to beat Weterrich @ 1.81 the american hasnt been in action since D1 morning and is sure to be a bit rusty the other which stands out for me is Mc ginley to beat Henry @ 2.96 I know many favour Henry here, but that a big price IMO. This is Henry's 1st ever singles game in RC and Mc Ginley is cheered on by his home crowd. He can get the business done IMO. I've also had a small nibble on Karlsson @ 4.40 - tiger just not firing properly in this RC yet. GL guys and heres to an easy EU win :hope :hope :hope :hope