Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Yes, great game. :clap Very well played, as befits someone above me in the BPP. ;) I think I just let you take too many of my blinds. Should have made a stand earlier, seeing as you folded when I went all-in towards the end. No really big pots, just a steady leakage from me. (I think there is something available for women of my age to stop that.:$ ) Good luck in the next round. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament gg Spanner - every time you hit a big hand, I seemed to hit a bigger hand :-)) Had you down and out once - but you fought back to take the lead again, before lady luck smiled on me :-) Only thing - you were too aggressive with your 72o - if you'd played it a little slower, you may have seen some action.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Cheers GaF. Enjoyed that and lasted longer than I expected. Was up against it early when my 2pair AK hit your trip 2s. I managed to get back mainly by getting some awsome cards. 72os etc. Finally got my nose in front and made a couple of weak calls and also kept running into nice hands. Every time I hit the flop you hit it harder! Never mind. Good luck for the rest of the tourney.

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament After my post last night thanks to the 2 1st round games that were played tonight :ok The other game Valiant23 V Chelskired, There has still been no contact from ckelski so Mr V receives a bye to round 2 Chelski you still have not logged into PL for a while, I sincerely hope everything is ok and that when you retun to PL you understand this action :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Do I get the prize for the fastest loser? :lol Well played, gazza!
Sorry mate, you were raising and scaring me so I slow played AA and got lucky :\

Guest gazza271

Do I get the prize for the fastest loser? :lol Well played, gazza!
What did you have mate ? was dreading you having the 5 but had to go for it

What did you have mate ? was dreading you having the 5 but had to go for it
Had the 8, so your full house beat my full house. Thought we were splitting the pot! Just remembered: I'm giving the prizes! You wouldn't believe what the prize for fastest loser is! I can retire now and buy a yacht!

Guest gazza271

Had the 8, so your full house beat my full house. Thought we were splitting the pot!
that sucks mate, sorry :\

philossify congrats on your win i dont have enough posts for pm's so if you want you can email me at [email protected] and we can set a time to suit us both
I think it's a mistake... he must have just read the first line in your post... which can lead you to believe that Phil beat you... but he is on holiday, still in Denmark at the moment :ok