Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Well done Rosco - our first finalist :ok Not quite sure what happened - never got going, lost all my chips without showdowns and BAM it was over!!!!! Well Played :clap :clap
Cheers Gaf :ok not sure what happened either was quite quick. bound for foreign shores on wed so maybe we can get the final tomoz. otherwise it will be a week on friday.

Congratulations to the semi-finalists! :clap GaF? v rosco and Hodgey v robilaruk. Since the prize money for 3rd and 4th is different, I imagine there's got to be a 3rd place playoff? If you could each PM me to let me know how to pay your prize money (I think I can manage most methods that don't involve carrier pigeons), then I'll deal with it as soon as the places are all decided.
You could ride one of your donkey's to the persons house and deliver it by hand:rollin

you have 2 pair on flop? or did you hit it with the Ace on the river? Damo
I got it with the ace on the river. On the flop I had TPTK. I nearly folded your turn bet but I knew you are an aggressive player and thought maybe you were trying to intimidate on the first hand. :)

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament I nearly shoved the turn - should have - I wouldn't have been chasing all game then :) Damo

I got it with the ace on the river. On the flop I had TPTK. I nearly folded your turn bet but I knew you are an aggressive player and thought maybe you were trying to intimidate on the first hand. :)

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Hodgey in London on Wednesday, not sure what time I will be back, but if it aint too late can play on Wednesday, otherwise Thursday after 9pm, unless you play in the Champions league. Otherwise at the weekend or next monday?

Hodgey in London on Wednesday, not sure what time I will be back, but if it aint too late can play on Wednesday, otherwise Thursday after 9pm, unless you play in the Champions league. Otherwise at the weekend or next monday?
Ok, let us know when you're back from London on Wed if you fancy it. If not, depending on how well or bad I do in tonights CL, Thursday may be ok. :ok