Burnley Joe

Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament  

1. 1.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament

Confirmed for 9:30 then. Happy with just the one heads up match, but will play best of 3 if thats whats stated, just decide before kick off GL Hodgey
Yeah I'm happy with one match too. Good luck to you too mate. See ya laters at the table.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Have a good game guys. I have to support Hodgey seeing as he defeated me in round 2, but I'll have a little saver on my local boy Rosco too. :lol This will clash with the league game tonight but I'll try to watch in the background if I can get the software to run.

Silly question time!!!! But how do you get to spectate at this game.....which site and table will you be using? Cheers
It's BetFred. Go on sit & go, heads up, it's the one in red PL heads up tournament. It's a password to play but I think you should be able to watch without if you click on the table.

It's BetFred. Go on sit & go' date=' heads up, it's the one in red PL heads up tournament. It's a password to play but I think you should be able to watch without if you click on the table.[/quote'] Actually, I think red just indicates a type of tournament you've played in before, so if you haven't played in this it won't be in red. But I may be wrong.

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Well played Rosco. :clap Yeah was unlucky with that hand. That would have been it too. Cheers to gazza for organizing it and of course slapdash for funding it. :clap :clap :clap Not too unhappy considering I'd never played Heads Up before. :)

Guest gazza271

Re: Punters Lounge Heads Up Tournament Well done rosco :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Congrats to everyone who played, the whole tourny was a triumph for the spirit and community of PL :ok Slapdash - Saying Thank you seems rather inadequate :( , awesome gesture mate :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy